Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Recommended Books

Wolfman 1993

I'm starting to get more into ghost hunting. I was originally trying to go off of my own senses, but I feel like I'd be able to find more activity if I had the right tools and read the right book for a little more know-how. Are there any books or specific tools that any of you recommend?

I would ask on ghost village . So many of them are ghost hunter .

Also ColoradoParanormal ,here on UM ,may be able to give you some tips .

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Wolfman!! B4 you check "A demon haunted world" out of the library, or where ever, hear this.....

Carl Sagen was a Scientist.... A true scientist who was notorious for attempting to disprove religion and the supernatural in his books.

He is quoted "with fire in his eyes" chastising a colleague of his that believed in God..saying... "How can you believe in a book written by a bunch of ignorant sheep-herders a thousand years B4 any real science was invented".... His concept of Pareidolia (which was adopted by psychology).... has many in the ghost hunting community thinking that looking for ghosts in the background of pictures is a "disease", because of the field of science the concept comes from. (Psychology).

Unless of course you plan on "never finding a ghost"..., this is the book to read. I recommend staying AWAY from the science texts.... Naturalism can never accept ANY supernatural evidence. That's my advice.

Sent from my iPhone