Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Was Lanza a Tool of the Government?

and-then

Good post BR. You know what your saying because thats exactly where the conspiracy theory is stumped. Both fathers are high upitties in these corporations that are associated with LIBOR. But yes the trail does seem to get cold there.

The only rumor I heard was adfter Aurora that dad was no longer scheduled to testify. (grain of salt added)

add naeseum. If you take the FB posting of the living son and the man in the woods alleged staement as reported by a third party on the news ...They bare close resemblance. "I didnt do it" vs " stop spamming me Im not that person". Im not gonna go digging for verification of that but thats about my recollection the day of.

It just seems like an odd way to intimidate, assuming somebody on behalf of LIBOR could even manipulate those boys?

And it also seems that Lanza and the other were dissimilar in many ways. At least the Aurora kid was being treated by a suspicious shrink, so that allows all manner of speculation to work its way in.

Time will tell.

Yes it does get dark from there but mind control is certainly something US government worked on for 30 years and then sudddenly stopped. But thats where Ill stop and if you liike to more Ill share with you via PM's but it is dark clandestine and real. It does not solve the LIBOR testifying connection. I am missing that part. Just such a can of worms but thats what makes it so much more likely. This wasnt just a stupid psychotic shooter kid.

• Like 1

Surely it's a complicated issue. Send me a PM anytime you like.

My theory is that what's at fault is the chronic use of very serious drugs by youngsters.

• Like 1

The reason why the brother was on Facebook was because someone screwed up and he was reported as the shooter. His Facebook then starts getting spammed with death threats.

This was a kid who snapped and went a killed a bunch of children. Not the government, not investment firms, not shadowy special interest groups with not motive at all. Blame the actual murderer and stop looking for connections that aren't there. All that does is pin blame on those who do not deserve it.

• Like 3

So what's the supposed conspiracy?

Someone is going to testify about something, therefore make their son go on a killing rampage?

Usually these things work by intimidating and threatening people who are going to testify. Mind controlling their children to go on a school shooting rampage before the testimony seems an extremely odd and weirdly complicated way of doing things.

As for him destroying his hard drive. One symptom of some mental illness is extreme paranoia, therefore it's not unreasonable to think that paranoia caused him to destroy his computer's hard drive. Just because someone is "crazy" doesn't mean they are entirely irrational about everything.

Anyone can come up with theories on motives why anyone goes on shooting rampages, there's no excuse to them. The US government can't be responsible for what happened in Newtowne and Aurora, it's not feasible and makes no sense to pinpoint anything on the feds playing any role in the suspects' behavior towards other people. You can blame violent video games, heavy metal lyrics and lack of "god" or proper parenting, those strategies worked to blame them on two teen boys causing the Columbine school massacre 13 years ago.

Question: Not sure why people commit horrific acts of murder on innocent citizens

Answer: The ebil gubmint.

Its that simple really....

:w00t:

In this case, not so much. Complicit only, in that it won't stop it.

And by it, I mean the administering to children heavy psychoactive drugs. Which is done across America today, and has been for at least the previous decade.

So this kid is one of millions who have been medicated this way. I had a charming conversation years ago, with a young 16 year old who had already been medicated thusly for half of her young age. Was she violent or suicidal? Of course not, but it was fascinating to listen to her talk about her drug experiences.

Point is, that on certain personalities, these drugs are a trigger for really far out violence and assault, followed by suicide. Who knows, maybe they are thinking about the most outrageous way to go out? Dunno.

But it is stoopid for society to give the kids such drugs, and it should be illegal. Probably already is if one read the fine print. :innocent:

• Like 1

I am still trying to get my head round the fact that some people would actually believe the government would allow someone to shoot innocent children to get across a gun law!!!

If that were the case, then the most dangerous people out there are not the likes of Lanza, but the government themsleves.

This has got to be one of the worse and sickest conspiracy theories ever.

The guns will be brought from abroad if the laws get changed, many already do. This will not change the fact that there are still some very mentally disturbed people out there, not having a gun did not stop the likes of Timothy Mcveigh , these people will use some other methods.

As I have already pointed out, the human rights law may have to be looked at a bit closer......to much protection is being given to some people who are clearly a threat to society.....its not the be all and end all, but its a start.

• Like 2

No, he was an inadvertant tool of his dip**** doomsday prepper mother who believed the world was going to end and was stockpiling weapons and likely making ridiculous comments about some terrible events that were going to happen around her obviously mentally disturbed son.

• Like 1

I am not a conspiracy theorist as a rule. In fact I hardly ever post here because I don't believe in most of them but I am highly suspicious of the situation in Newtown. I realize that amazing coincidences can and do occur every day but the shootings there are going to cause this nation to change course and implement some form of gun control. That has been resisted for years because the assault weapons ban between 94 and 2004 was shown statistically to be irrelevant in changing behaviors with guns. If anything it simply made them more desirable and expensive. I don't think the population of the US has a "need" for high capacity magazines for semi auto weapons - hand guns or long guns. But the people have not been convinced and have not demanded these things be banned since 2004. That is going to change now and it is solely due to the savagery in Newtown.

The situation could not have been more perfectly conceived - a "lone wolf" mentally ill individual steals weapons from a "gun obsessed" survival type. He goes on a rampage killing 20 small children at SCHOOL only a week before Christmas. He is too sick to know what he's doing, yet he gave no one any hard evidence what he might be up to. AND he conveniently destroys the hard drive to his computer in a way so effective that forensic experts don't think they'll be able to salvage any evidence. REALLY? A Hollywood screen writer wouldn't put that many cliches into a script. So maybe I'm losing it finally, but I just cannot believe all of this was random. Of course I have zero proof and cannot even offer a possible explanation of how he could have been used but I have no doubt that forces in or behind government are capable of killing some of our citizens to stampede the rest into supporting liberty altering legislation. This is like 9-11 almost. And I fear that the eventual legislation that will come from this will be on a scale of the "Patriot Act".

So ridicule me or help me explain the missing pieces.

i can't see the government getting a guy in his early twenties to do something like this to further an agenda

come on

• Like 1

It seems ridiculous but if links to psychiatric drugs and these types of mass shootings are being made then it does also seem possible, This would have to be a huge operation with many people primed and selected to go AWOL, so to speak after a certain trigger at any moment...its not beyond the possible by any stretch of imagination, I'd even go as far as to suggest its used for any and all covert manipulation of public opinion...much like with MK Ultra.

It seems to be a bit of a fail or at least backfired as reading opinions on this hasn't much changed peoples minds on guns, its served to enforce then if anything, plus I read something like there's over 200 million guns (?) in the US and enforcing any new gun laws would possibly take decades and cost billions while leaving guns in the hands of criminals but taking them from the law abiding citizens. I think if this specific shooting has any conspiracy backed agenda...its not gun laws, I would suggest it would be the last thing you expect and gun laws would be a deception while the true motive is realised.

Edited by ciriuslea
  • Like 1

No, Gun Laws are not the ultimate goal of any Grand Agenda Conspiracy Theory. But a necessary step on that path. Circa: Australia disarming. It shows a tendency of the NWO (known entity not conspiracy) to use its authority to manipulate conditions on foreign soils withouit permission. I dont want to dig for there bylaws but if your Basic Rights suck now try to have them step into your life.

MK program. It is an active 30 years then all of sudden is stopped and all research destroyed. Why would they do it. Because they achieved there goal of a perfect mind control agent and were satisfied with there research.

Vulnerable depressed/angry kids on heavy duty medications make a good targets for these type of programs.

The pieces are there. You just have to come across them all. And never forget misinformation/diversion is there greatest weapon when dealing with large poulations.

• Like 3

Were you alive when Bush 2 was president ? Please try Googl;;e before trying to make someone look stupid

http://nwo-igo.org/index.php?p=administration&ref=bylaws

Edited by AsteroidX

The pieces are there. You just have to jump to wild, nearly impossible conclusions. And never forget misinformation/diversion is the greatest weapon of the conspiracy theorist.

Fixed that for you.

Thank You. for fixing that. I had almost forgotten theres more then 1 one way to look at things.

Edited by AsteroidX

The US government is not a true government but a corperation controlled entity. Would a private entity that controls who is in government do this and the answer is yes. Do I think that no not as yet. However we did see what blackwater a private company did to civilians under contract of that same government.

I have not read up to much on the connection between the school kills and a ct but I have no idea agenda no matter the cost, profit is what matters.

• Like 4

I am not a conspiracy theorist as a rule. In fact I hardly ever post here because I don't believe in most of them but I am highly suspicious of the situation in Newtown. I realize that amazing coincidences can and do occur every day but the shootings there are going to cause this nation to change course and implement some form of gun control. That has been resisted for years because the assault weapons ban between 94 and 2004 was shown statistically to be irrelevant in changing behaviors with guns. If anything it simply made them more desirable and expensive. I don't think the population of the US has a "need" for high capacity magazines for semi auto weapons - hand guns or long guns. But the people have not been convinced and have not demanded these things be banned since 2004. That is going to change now and it is solely due to the savagery in Newtown.

The situation could not have been more perfectly conceived - a "lone wolf" mentally ill individual steals weapons from a "gun obsessed" survival type. He goes on a rampage killing 20 small children at SCHOOL only a week before Christmas. He is too sick to know what he's doing, yet he gave no one any hard evidence what he might be up to. AND he conveniently destroys the hard drive to his computer in a way so effective that forensic experts don't think they'll be able to salvage any evidence. REALLY? A Hollywood screen writer wouldn't put that many cliches into a script. So maybe I'm losing it finally, but I just cannot believe all of this was random. Of course I have zero proof and cannot even offer a possible explanation of how he could have been used but I have no doubt that forces in or behind government are capable of killing some of our citizens to stampede the rest into supporting liberty altering legislation. This is like 9-11 almost. And I fear that the eventual legislation that will come from this will be on a scale of the "Patriot Act".

Best post you've made in a long time bud.

• Like 1

The simplest and most psychologically satisfying explanation of any observed phenomenon is that it happened that way because someone wanted it to happen that way.

--Thomas Sowell

• Like 2

Then never thought I would agree with you on anything, but there definitely more to this sad incident then what we are being told by the media, and as AsteriodX points out the truth may be somewhere in the middle.

What little FOIA material that is available on the CIA's MK Ultra program indicates that it is quite possible with the right combination of powerful narcotics and post hypnotic suggestions to turn the meekest among us into the fiercest killers. So the government has the knowledge and the means to sponsor such actions if they deemed it necessary.

But why would a government dare to commit such atrocity against its people especially innocent children?

What political agenda do they hope to achieve with such action?

Perhaps former Assistant Secretary of Treasury Paul Craig Roberts can provide some insight:

• Like 1

The simplest and most psychologically satisfying explanation of any observed phenomenon is that it happened that way because someone wanted it to happen that way.

--Thomas Sowell

Which means nothing. Everything happens for a reason? Really? Please expound.

acidhead, on 19 December 2012 - 09:28 PM, said:

--Thomas Sowell

Which means nothing. Everything happens for a reason? Really? Please expound.

everything does happen for reasons

what happened in this shooting incident happened for reasons.. some we'll probably never know....

... but there were reasons behond it.

The father of Connecticut school shooter Adam Lanza, Peter Lanza, was the tax director for General Electric, a corporation that paid -0- taxes on 14.2 billion dollars in profits last year. According to Fabian4Liberty, Peter Lanza was scheduled to testify in the ongoing global LIBOR scandal. In what could only be described an amazing coincidence, the father of Colorado Batman shooter James Holmes, Robert Holmes, was also a LIBOR witness in his position with FICO. According to the link at FICO, Robert Holmes was a ‘Fraud Scientist’.

http://beforeitsnews...or-2441506.html

From Fabain4Liberty:

The father of Newtown Connecticut school shooter Adam Lanza is Peter Lanza who is a VP and Tax Director at GE Financial. The father of Aurora Colorado movie theater shooter James Holmes is Robert Holmes, the lead scientist for the credit score company FICO. Both men were to testify before the US Sentate in the ongoing LIBOR scandal. The London Interbank Offered Rate, known as Libor, is the average interest rate at which banks can borrow from each other. 16 international banks have been implicated in this ongoing scandal, accused of rigging contracts worth trillions of dollars. HSBC has already been fined $1.9 billion and three of their low level traders arrested.

Ladies and gentlemen, we have a motive and a link. This coincidence is impossible to overlook. Two mass shootings connected to LIBOR.

Even the Education Forum's Stephen Gaal, who normally peddles any conspiracy theory that's going, now admits that this LIBOR story is a complete fabrication. See his post #13 in this link:

http://educationforu...showtopic=19336

Edited by flyingswan