Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Was Lanza a Tool of the Government?

and-then

The State of LIBOR case has nothing to with where two men worked. The fact still remains that they are employees of 2 companys associated with the LIBOR case and work at them in the financial capacity. The Senate has not disclosed that witness list as far as I can tell. But enough evidence was produce to initiate a Billion+ fine and criminal charges against 2 emplyess within this cases boundary.

Whether these 2 men were scheduled to testify or have already is unknown so lets just leave it at they work for these companies as mentioned above.

Not fantasy: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libor

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libor_scandal

http://business.time.com/2012/12/20/libor-scandal-yep-its-as-bad-as-we-thought/

everything happens for reasons

Of course everything happens for "reasons". That's trivially true.

That doesn't imply that positing the NWO, Illuminati, aliens from Tau Ceti etc. necessarily makes any sense as a proferred "reason" for any given event.

There's a hell of a tendency on these forums for people to offer up meaningless cliches like "everything happens for a reason" and "anything is possible" in order to justify all sorts of wild speculation.

Edited by Archimedes
  • Like 2

That doesn't imply that positing the NWO, Illuminati, aliens from Tau Ceti etc. necessarily makes any sense as a proferred "reason" for any given event.

There's a hell of a tendency on these forums for people to offer up meaningless cliches like "everything happens for a reason" and "anything is possible" in order to justify all sorts of wild speculation.

For myself, I never claimed to understand or be able to prove my suspicions. I listed a chain of circumstances that should boggle the mind of a rational person though. COULD it all be coincidence? It's possible. But I don't believe it is and I think that the legislation that will flow from it will be repressive in the extreme. It will encompass more than just banning a few gun types or high cap mags. Civil liberties bend over cause here they come again! When the sheep are running scared there's nothing you can't get by with...it's disgusting.
  • Like 1

Oh, really?

We could always have a private conversation about NWO if you are still having trouble understanding its meaning.

We could always have a private conversation about NWO if you are still having trouble understanding its meaning.

There is no NWO its just another regiem thinking they can control the world with bullets. If you want to know who really controles a government look to the banks.

I agree that blame cannot be thrust on any of these groups. But so few are even awake enough to care.

• Like 1

There is no NWO its just another regiem thinking they can control the world with bullets. If you want to know who really controles a government look to the banks.

The NWO, is headed by banks. They openly talk about it all the time.

The NWO, is headed by banks. They openly talk about it all the time.

Banks, and the politicians in their pockets! :yes:

NWO is old-school.

True, there was a time when countries were subjugated to other people/countries with money.

Now, those countries have vast wealth and have developed their own agenda's far apart from NWO.

So, now we have the past NWO without any modern threat whatsoever... it's been replaced by CHAOS(also known as NWIRI> New World Islamic Radical Ideology.

I guess muslims are the most dangerous people in the whole wide world, eh?

It seems to me that certain members of OTHER organized religions are far more dangerous than muslims.

• Like 1

It seems to me that certain members of OTHER organized religions are far more dangerous than muslims.

Are you talking about the Church of Scientology? How did they sneak into this thread....

Are you talking about the Church of Scientology? How did they sneak into this thread....

Good point, but while the Scientologists are mere frauds, and relative newcomers to the "organized religion" club, the historical record of the behavior of Christianity and Judaism and Islam document cruelty, hatred, genocide, war, torture, and a variety of other inhumane activities.

As Robert Anton Wilson pointed out, the bible and other books of the organized religions might very well be "The Most Dangerous Books in The World."

JE48f.png

(Thomas Dishaw) More twists to the Sandy Hook narrative. On December 11 Google indexed the United Way website that offered condolences to the family’s of Sandy Hook. This is a full three days before the actual shooting that took place on December 14 2012. You can view the Google page here and the United Way page here.

http://govtslaves.info/three-days-before-shooting-united-way-extends-our-most-sincere-condolences-to-sandy-hook-families/

• Like 2

The deeper lyrics of this song speak of Sandy Hook and the how he killed his mother with the help of a control agent. aka the man in the woods. It sure would be interesting to know what was on the killers hard drive that was destroyed.

[media=]

[/media] Edited by AsteroidX

Are you living in the USA?

If you are not, while you may have an opinion on this issue, I will not take it seriously.

I am not a conspiracy theorist as a rule. In fact I hardly ever post here because I don't believe in most of them but I am highly suspicious of the situation in Newtown. I realize that amazing coincidences can and do occur every day but the shootings there are going to cause this nation to change course and implement some form of gun control. That has been resisted for years because the assault weapons ban between 94 and 2004 was shown statistically to be irrelevant in changing behaviors with guns. If anything it simply made them more desirable and expensive. I don't think the population of the US has a "need" for high capacity magazines for semi auto weapons - hand guns or long guns. But the people have not been convinced and have not demanded these things be banned since 2004. That is going to change now and it is solely due to the savagery in Newtown.

The situation could not have been more perfectly conceived - a "lone wolf" mentally ill individual steals weapons from a "gun obsessed" survival type. He goes on a rampage killing 20 small children at SCHOOL only a week before Christmas. He is too sick to know what he's doing, yet he gave no one any hard evidence what he might be up to. AND he conveniently destroys the hard drive to his computer in a way so effective that forensic experts don't think they'll be able to salvage any evidence. REALLY? A Hollywood screen writer wouldn't put that many cliches into a script. So maybe I'm losing it finally, but I just cannot believe all of this was random. Of course I have zero proof and cannot even offer a possible explanation of how he could have been used but I have no doubt that forces in or behind government are capable of killing some of our citizens to stampede the rest into supporting liberty altering legislation. This is like 9-11 almost. And I fear that the eventual legislation that will come from this will be on a scale of the "Patriot Act".

So ridicule me or help me explain the missing pieces.

JE48f.png

(Thomas Dishaw) More twists to the Sandy Hook narrative. On December 11 Google indexed the United Way website that offered condolences to the family’s of Sandy Hook. This is a full three days before the actual shooting that took place on December 14 2012. You can view the Google page here and the United Way page here.

http://govtslaves.in...-hook-families/

On Coast2Coast, a caller called in. He said that his wife was a first responder and that she had a news feed on her device that told about the Sandy Hook shooting. This news release happened the night before the event, according to this fella. He said that there was no way for them to retrieve the information.

This is why I always have a independent camera whereever I go. If something doesn't jive, I take a photo of the device of the app showing the issue at hand. The camera must be independent of the app device. Cameras are so cheap nowdays, pixals so fine-tuned, and so handy in so many ways. Document the real world, folks. Don't rely on the news to tell you the truth.

• Like 1

JE48f.png

I'm not too sure how much I trust the date filter... I changed the date to December first and still got results.

Nah, radical muslim extremists are the most dangerous people in the whole world.

JE48f.png

Man alive, if this is legit it falls in place with all the other minutae suggesting these were staged events. :cry:

JE48f.png

Hey! Remember when ABC showed that Obama would win way before the election in their ticker, they called it a 'slip up and test of the ticker system' and then HE WON?! CONSPIRACIES EVERYWHERE MAN ABC'S OBVIOUSLY IN ON IT TOO

Edited by Hasina

No he was a sick SOB

He may have been, but so far that has not been proven. Only alleged, as part of a story with quite a few holes in it.

They cannot prove that he did the shooting. Why would he put the rifle back in the car before committing suicide?