Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What happens after death ?

UM-Bot

I was clinically deceased and revived by paramedics when I was 18. I saw no light, no loved ones...nothing. I just slipped away and came back as if i had been asleep.

• Like 1

On 23/02/2017 at 3:26 PM, The Narcisse said:

I was clinically deceased and revived by paramedics when I was 18. I saw no light, no loved ones...nothing. I just slipped away and came back as if i had been asleep.

Welcome back!  (belated)

:)

Edited by Eldorado

On 12/26/2012 at 9:52 PM, leupgaru said:

there is nothing after death. when a man dies, believe me no power on earth and in the universe that will do something about the dead cause the body dies and the soul dies. let me explain this specially those '' so called ghost hunters, psychics and those who believe that the dead's spirit lingers, there is a light on the end of the channel, dead don't know their dead, dead got unfinish jobs here on earth and so on and so forth. '' the body it incase john doe, john doe is the soul and in order for john doe's body to move and john doe to exists he needs spirit to live, the spirit is the life. let me set an example what a spirit is, open a bottle of any liquor and leave it like that for a period of time then taste it, what is the taste, yuckkkk.. flat cause the spirit of the liquor is gone. God takes the spirit back cause he gives life. i will ask a question, does the population of this earth standing on the ground or standing on the bodies of the dead, cause if there are paranormal then this world is infested with these you call ghosts and blah blah. these are satan's puppets, he enjoys doing this. no one will stand against me and will said i am wrong then, i dare anybody !

Decaf, seriously, decaf...

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

NO one knows.  EVERYONE wants to know.  SOME are willing to have faith.  OTHERS decide to make it up to their liking.  

See you on the other side ;)