Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What happens after death ?

UM-Bot

John Weiss: Life is a wonderful and mysterious experience, indeed. Now, multiply that by a thousand and you begin to scratch the surface of what awaits us all in the afterlife. Many of you already know this. Many suspect this. But many think it’s a load of hogwash. That’s the category I firmly belonged to before I was unwillingly yanked into the most profound experience of my life.

arrow3.gifView: Full Article
  • Like 1

I see alot of tax shelters going poof.

there is nothing after death. when a man dies, believe me no power on earth and in the universe that will do something about the dead cause the body dies and the soul dies. let me explain this specially those '' so called ghost hunters, psychics and those who believe that the dead's spirit lingers, there is a light on the end of the channel, dead don't know their dead, dead got unfinish jobs here on earth and so on and so forth. '' the body it incase john doe, john doe is the soul and in order for john doe's body to move and john doe to exists he needs spirit to live, the spirit is the life. let me set an example what a spirit is, open a bottle of any liquor and leave it like that for a period of time then taste it, what is the taste, yuckkkk.. flat cause the spirit of the liquor is gone. God takes the spirit back cause he gives life. i will ask a question, does the population of this earth standing on the ground or standing on the bodies of the dead, cause if there are paranormal then this world is infested with these you call ghosts and blah blah. these are satan's puppets, he enjoys doing this. no one will stand against me and will said i am wrong then, i dare anybody !

Is there awareness after death, science is still studying people that have NDE`s. One of the things that can`nt be explained is people that are near death and have no brain wave activity, yet say on comming back they were out of their body and can hear all that going on in the room and can see items that are around them. I know they were going to some experiments in Brition of placing certain odd items like in the operating rooms to see if a person that totally unconscious and there is no recorded brain activity are really seeing these things,and blind people since birth are seeing these things in a NDE.

http://healthypursui...k-About-the-NDE

Edited by docyabut2
  • Like 1

Nobody really know's....the only time we will know is when we die. Even than, who know's maybe thats where it all ends and we are no longer existing in any form.

• Like 1

I am thouroughly intrigued. Would you be willing to explain these experiences more thouroughly with me? I would love to know more about it.

• Like 1

You die, people cry for a while,then you are forgotten thru the passage of time. Unless you were a famous person,then your total life history is examined and some guy writes a book on your exploits, and makes a few bucks at your expense. Thats it....

When you die, if you wake up again its a bonus, if not you wont know so why worry about the inevitable,its coming sooner or later THERE IS NO ESCAPE.

Would you mind sharing what this absolute proof that convinced you was?

There is too much to explain here. It's all detailed in my book, which is free on Amazon for another week. There's a link at the end of my article.

I am thouroughly intrigued. Would you be willing to explain these experiences more thouroughly with me? I would love to know more about it.

A thorough explanation would take me about a month to write. The best way to find out is to read my book which just happens to be free for about another week on Amazon. There's a link at the end of my article. Sorry! This is not a cop-out or a ploy to get my book sold. I'm glad you're interested in what I have to say. Thanks!

A thorough explanation would take me about a month to write. The best way to find out is to read my book which just happens to be free for about another week on Amazon. There's a link at the end of my article. Sorry! This is not a cop-out or a ploy to get my book sold. I'm glad you're interested in what I have to say. Thanks!

Ah, thank you. I will look into it. :yes:

I could only look at first 5 chapters, others i'm not able to open. Has the free preview week ended?

Although you seem to put great effort in convicing reader that all you experienced is true, and assuming you're honest, how can you be sure that what this character Lyle tells you is in fact true and not some usual spiritual guide "relevation" ? Because there are many spiritual guides in this world, and they more often than not contradict one another, so how can you be sure this one is telling truth?

I could only look at first 5 chapters, others i'm not able to open. Has the free preview week ended?

Although you seem to put great effort in convicing reader that all you experienced is true, and assuming you're honest, how can you be sure that what this character Lyle tells you is in fact true and not some usual spiritual guide "relevation" ? Because there are many spiritual guides in this world, and they more often than not contradict one another, so how can you be sure this one is telling truth?

We will all find out soon enough. You might be a King or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

• Like 2

You get buried and rot and your family then argue over the inheritance after a while they stop coming to your grave then you become an old photo on the wall and then your gone. but don't fret there is something out there when you pass over and this I know for sure and it is beautiful. :yes:

• Like 4

I don't see the message you were trying to deliver, by quoting my post without commenting. Unless perhaps that IS the message, which i don't understand then.

Anyway, i wanted to ask, is the message that you write about in your book, personal message for you or is it meant for all humans?

It's meant for everyone. Absolutely everyone!

We will all find out soon enough. You might be a King or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

well spoken!

It's meant for everyone. Absolutely everyone!

In that case i find it appaling that you're trying to make money upon the universal message that could improve people's lives and explain their existence, when such message was not invented by you, but merely given through you. A copyright is something that is placed only on things a man wrote from his own inspiration,and not on channelled messages that could profoundly influence faith or religion. Imagine what mockery it would be if hebrew, christian or muslim prophets would claim copyright on the message given to them by God?

• Like 1

I am promoting my book because I want to share my extraordinary experience with others. Will I profit from this? Of course! Every single book that deals with this genre is a profit center for someone. But no one is twisting your arm to buy anything. Please let me know if I answered your question to your satisfaction. Thanks.

so any reason you were chosen to spread this message? and why now ? and is this for everyone or only those who are morally acceptable? i'd like to believe in such a thing but seems abit unlikely

I certainly wasn't chosen. It was purely an accident. The message is for absolutely everyone. Everyone is "morally acceptable" no matter what they've done. Equality is universal!