Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Xmas presents stolen from Great Ormond Street

Still Waters

Detectives are investigating how up to 20 presents were stolen from a "non-public” area of one of Britain’s leading hospitals, just days before Christmas.

Scotland Yard today condemned the thefts of the wrapped gifts, which included portable DVD players, DVD's, Nintendo DS consoles, games and toys, as “beyond belief”.

The presents, which had been bought from the hospital’s charity fund, were destined for seriously ill children who were being treated in intensive care.

http://www.telegraph...ren-stolen.html

Disgusting! :(

How could someone do this? How could someone live with themselves taking from children in this situation?!

I'm sure some generous people who are a little well off with hopefully replace the missing presents. If i had some extra money this Christmas I would.

• Like 1

Forget capital punishment for this scum - I have the blueprints for an oubliette in my files. Let's get digging!

• Like 1

Forget capital punishment for this scum - I have the blueprints for an oubliette in my files. Let's get digging!

I had to look that up. lol

Very fitting though, would be the perfect punishment. :tu:

• Like 1