Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Having trouble finding a video

SpencerHalliwell

I saw one of those shows about "real haunted houses" on the discovery channel or something similar, it may even be from that show My Ghost Story, but i'm not sure. This particular video had a couple who set up a Camera in their bedroom while they were out of town. On the video they catch a figure coming up the stairs and peeking in their room. The figure is difficult to make out but it Seriously rustles my jimmies and have been searching high and low for it. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SpencerHalliwell

• PlanB

• Simbi Laveau

• K_Bonita

Thanks for posting. Figure seemed kind of cartoonish to me. Still freaky though.

Ha ha that's hilarious it acts like a sasquatch even to peeping round the corner sorry but I agree with planB but there is a video of a young couple who ended up moving out of there house due to a ghost so they put cameras in the empty house and what footage they got is a scary dark shadow moving about and all the lights going on and of doors opening and closing cant remember the show it was on, anyway good vid.

Very creepy .He has a very heavy Brooklyn accent btw . I wonder if this was in NYC.

The Shadow,actually looks like the shadow figure from the ads for the old radio show,The Shadow .

The shadow kind of reminded me of this guy from the old Bugs Bunny cartoons:

Gossamer.jpg

Loved the way it walked past all tip E toed then had the balls to just pop back for a second look, quality that.