Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Living under a black cloud

kalomy

Hello,

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but here goes. I know everyone goes through bouts of bad luck and unfortunate things just happen. However, I'm wondering if you have been experiencing a really long streak of bad luck is there anything you can do about it? I'm talking years in a row. It's to the point where a number of my friends and family now just call me black cloud because I seem to be living underneath one. I tried to do some meditation and law of attraction work, but that didn't seem to help. Maybe this is some sort of karmic thing. If that's the case, does anyone know if you can ever change bad luck streaks that are karmic related? Just wondering if anyone had some thoughts on this or experience with this. Sorry for the rambling! I've been pondering all this for awhile and my thoughts are jumping over one another.

Would love to hear some thoughts on this. Thanks!

• Like 1

It's all in your head. The more you think you've got bad luck and that bad things are happening to you, the easier you'll lose focus on the good things in your life.

If you're going to surround yourself with fire you're sure to get burnt.

No, You are actually very aware. Much more then most.

This black cloud follows many of us. But what is it all about ? I stopped trying to gather good Karma several years ago because the Bad Karma that is to be expected if you understand karma fully would should be equal if I am in proper Karma. But my bad Karma would be be 10x the good. I could not attract enough of the good to dig myself out. I dont know why that happened. So today now I exist as karma neutral as I can. Even gathering more negative Karma in hopes that I can reverse this. I hear what you are saying. I am also changing my life into a much simpler life and shedding as much of the traps of the modern "Luminati" lie as I can.

You raised a very deeply spiritual subject. I commend you on that.

I would be happy to share more about my personal experience of which you may reflect but dont wish to ramble on at such a well put forward question. Feel free to expand on whats going on in your life or whatever. Like I remember the moment I ran into the Black Cloud, It was a visible moment in my life.

I am certainly interested to what others may say about this spiritual subject as well.

It's all in your head. The more you think you've got bad luck and that bad things are happening to you, the easier you'll lose focus on the good things in your life.

If you're going to surround yourself with fire you're sure to get burnt.

Poster was perty clear about Law of attraction which is all you described.

I think if you have the basics of food, shelter and clothing - everything else is a positive. I think life is like a flow chart and decisions you make now determines to an extent what comes next. You can make yourself unhappy and look at the bad side of things or try to make yourself happy and see the good. Bad things do happen to good people but you need to try and brush it off and stay positive.

• Like 4

I think if you have the basics of food, shelter and clothing - everything else is a positive. I think life is like a flow chart and decisions you make now determines to an extent what comes next. You can make yourself unhappy and look at the bad side of things or try to make yourself happy and see the good. Bad things do happen to good people but you need to try and brush it off and stay positive.

I've never heard it put so succinctly. I agree totally -and welcome to UM!

I feel you, Kalomy. Many things in my life seem to go wrong, since the day i was born and sometimes i wonder, why my luck has been so cruel upon me. The beautiful moments, where i felt i was really lucky in my life, are very few. That's why i can understand you totally. However, there's no need to let fear come to you. It's up to your hand to at least try to make things better for you and your beloved ones! ;)

• Like 1

Hello,

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but here goes. I know everyone goes through bouts of bad luck and unfortunate things just happen. However, I'm wondering if you have been experiencing a really long streak of bad luck is there anything you can do about it? I'm talking years in a row. It's to the point where a number of my friends and family now just call me black cloud because I seem to be living underneath one. I tried to do some meditation and law of attraction work, but that didn't seem to help. Maybe this is some sort of karmic thing. If that's the case, does anyone know if you can ever change bad luck streaks that are karmic related? Just wondering if anyone had some thoughts on this or experience with this. Sorry for the rambling! I've been pondering all this for awhile and my thoughts are jumping over one another.

Some 15 years ago, I was in the same situation. I failed in everything I did and to make the matter worse, I was having some serious health issues. I tried allopathy, homeopathy and ayurvedic medicines, every pathy every doctor, nothing happened. I was a useless, lazy fellow in the prime of my youth. Then I concluded that it was bad karma whose results I was facing. So, I decided to start mantra chanting which were supposed to burn all the bad karma. It took time, a very long time, some 8-10 years but it helped me clear all the problems, particularly health problems. Now, every now and then, I feel that I am the happiest person in this world. No problems, no tension, although I am still lazy but not useless. I am of the view that while most of the problems can be solved with our actions/work, there are some which are just too difficult for us to clear. And our bad luck is the result of some of our bad karma, whether done in this life or previous, that we are facing now.

Hello,

Welcome to my world

That's not living, that's just surviving

• Like 1

There is something you can do about the Black Cloud. Tell The Universe, in a matter of fact way, NO MORE BLACK CLOUD...ENOUGH ALREADY! That's it. The Universe will respond to you. But you must tell The Universe what you want and what you will not accept. I'm not kidding. I am being serious. Just do it and see how your life begins to change!

• Like 1

Hi and welcome Kalomy

I believe our minds is the strongest part of us...use it to heal yourself...think positive, send out positive...everyone has their down moments in life, sometimes more than others. But that is where you have to be strong and know that it's life lessons, and learn from them. Fight back with positive thinking, know that you deserve happiness and reach out for it. Look for beauty in the world and around you. Give more than take...

Nature and animals will help you out with good energy... to surround yourself with

Remember because you was born.... a friend, sibling, and parents have had a chance to put happiness and love in their hearts..

Good Karma sent your way :yes:

Ugh... I know the feeling... I won't try to explain your bad luck because I don't know doodlysquat (yes, that's a word) about luck and karma, but because I understand the way you are feeling, I will do something for you, I will send you positive thoughts, light and love. Some call it a prayer, others meditation, whatever... I'm thinking about you and sending you positive energy. I know things will get better for you. :)

• Like 1

Ugh... I know the feeling... I won't try to explain your bad luck because I don't know doodlysquat (yes, that's a word) about luck and karma, but because I understand the way you are feeling, I will do something for you, I will send you positive thoughts, light and love. Some call it a prayer, others meditation, whatever... I'm thinking about you and sending you positive energy. I know things will get better for you. :)

Ditto what Lava Lady said...I'm sending you positive thoughts, light, and love as well. Do you have any longitude/latitude cooridinants that you could share with me? That way I can really zero in exactly where all this positive thought is headed. Also, when you feel better...hit me up with an email address and I'll send you a link to my PayPal account. B)

• Like 1

Ditto what Lava Lady said...I'm sending you positive thoughts, light, and love as well. Do you have any longitude/latitude cooridinants that you could share with me? That way I can really zero in exactly where all this positive thought is headed. Also, when you feel better...hit me up with an email address and I'll send you a link to my PayPal account. B)

Starting the guru crap already, eh? LOL :nw:

• Like 1

Hello,

:(

I'm sorry to hear this.

The key of course is preception. Happiness is a state. People that are Not happy because of good luck or bad luck. The luckiest people in the world are often unhappy. They at happy because they choose to be.

My advice to you is to figure out how to make your own luck.

• Like 1

• 4 years later...

I am having this happening to me presently.  It's been going on in earnest for over a month.  It seems everybody and everything around me has been spotted and killed by something poisonous. Whatever this element is, it knows if it enters into my atmoss it will cease to exist because it feeds on innocent and static energy.

One thing, and that is the reason I've joined and the reason I'm posting this: I don't dwell on the 'why' this is happening. I know it's nothing to do with any kind of payback or balancing of karmic scales; I've done nothing sinister enough to warrant everybody, including my immediate family, seeing me through a twisted series of venal lies and misperceptions. Instead I continue living my life, knowing what I know to be true, regardless of what others may choose to think.  

Lene Lovich has a great song lyric that helps me to stay focused.  "And if my 7 sense one by one should leave me in the silent darkness I would be allright , believe me." 

This may be evanescent; this may last the rest of my life.  But again, to live by what I know to be true is all that matters.  And it won't do to turn negative perception inward to examine something that isn't there. 

nintchdbpict000246233196.jpg

• The topic was locked

I'm sorry bols, but this request thread is several years old, and the original requestor hasn't been here in several years. So I'm closing this thread. Perhaps you would like to post your experiences still- I would recommend the general metaphysics area to do so.