Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Pleb' row: Claims extremely serious,

itsnotoutthere

Do beg your pardon, I thought Mitchell had admitted to that accusation at the least.

Yeah. And it wasn't that long ago that people "thought" he called the police "plebs".

as i said did you complain about the police when they were battering women for taking sandwiches to striking miners .or was that ok because they were doing it to poor people .your outrage is shallow like everything you victorian england worshiping right wing do.

What a strange post.

Edited by TheLastLazyGun

Someone got called a schmuck and wants heads to roll. Is this the French forum. Because then Ill quietly go back to me good ole Colony.

You must be reading my blog, you share my opinions of the French .... hahahaha

Thats how we roll. I didnt notice my fo-paws.

thx for the edit

heu.... it's faux pas .. as in wrong step .. not paw.. also someone with paws could have one... or four :P

The BNP are banned from being in the police just in case they cant act professionally.

Its about time the Labour Party was banned too seeing as they will willingly lie to end someones career. Scum.

"When the police lie about politicians, we should ALL be very worried" - http://www.dailymail...LL-worried.html

Edited by TheLastLazyGun

Yeah. And it wasn't that long ago that people "thought" he called the police "plebs".

What a strange post.

why is it strange to ask if a right wing worshiper thinks its only wrong for the police to abuse there power against posh people .you see i think any misuse of police power is wrong where as you think its ok if it suites your agenda.hitler thought the same.

Edited by smurf0852

why is it strange to ask if a right wing worshiper thinks its only wrong for the police to abuse there power against posh people .you see i think any misuse of police power is wrong where as you think its ok if it suites your agenda.hitler thought the same.

And why is it not surprising to see a left wing 'worshipper' treat this story as a politican football simply because it involves a Conservative politician.

Doesn't matter if you're right wing 'toff' or a left wing 'tosser' the police will 'fit you up' either way.

And why is it not surprising to see a left wing 'worshipper' treat this story as a politican football simply because it involves a Conservative politician.

Doesn't matter if you're right wing 'toff' or a left wing 'tosser' the police will 'fit you up' either way.

that really isnt the point in my life i have seen people stitched up by the police in many diffrent ways .you right wing types think its ok if it suites you .its not an issue if some bloke at the end of the road gets stiched up cos it isnt you.

when one of your religious figures like good old wholesome thrasher gets stitched up its a disgrace.

the point is if you are going to whine like girls about some toryboy getting it you should also be disgusted about anyone else getting it .

however as rightwing people have no sense of society (after all maggie did say there is no such thing as society) you will only feel digust when one of your own is stitched up which makes you a load of hypocritical idiots.

that really isnt the point in my life i have seen people stitched up by the police in many diffrent ways .you right wing types think its ok if it suites you .its not an issue if some bloke at the end of the road gets stiched up cos it isnt you.

when one of your religious figures like good old wholesome thrasher gets stitched up its a disgrace.

the point is if you are going to whine like girls about some toryboy getting it you should also be disgusted about anyone else getting it .

however as rightwing people have no sense of society (after all maggie did say there is no such thing as society) you will only feel digust when one of your own is stitched up which makes you a load of hypocritical idiots.

Just thought i'd highlight your ill judged misconceptions. I've never voted tory in my life & have never supported them. Have a go at looking at events in a non partisan way & perhaps your responses will come across a little less 'class war' & biased.

Edited by itsnotoutthere

p.s...though to my dying shame I have voted for Labour in the past.....one mistake i'll never make again.

Anyone else think that this whole situation is, well, ridiculous? Who cares what some politician said about the police. There are about a million issues FAR more important that need addressing, yet valuable media time is wasted on yet another idiot politician and his alleged comments.

Edit - that wasn't a dig at you for posting this btw, this is actually an interesting development if true. I was referring to the original story and how it was completely blown out of proportion.

Deflection of the real issues, ain't it? That's what the media is best at. Keeps our minds off of the real problems. And like sheep we follow where the media leads us.

What planet are you living on?

You love lambasting people on here and making them your personal nemesis a fitting them into your view of your Right Wing enemy.

No one wants anyone fitted up by the police, but even someone as narrow minded as you appear to be will realise that framing the Chief Whip of the Government has more powerful political ramifications for the police than fitting up the drug dealer down the end of the road.

Edited by tyrant lizard