Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

AWAKEN YOUR SIMPLETON

AsteroidX

Understand we may have altered the agenda of the NWO and the ****s with there recent attack on our homeland. They were not only exposed but were viralized beyond any thing they have seen before,

There Agenda is all they care about think of it as a notebook of things to do. They may stay on our soil or they may decide this is not the time and there is easier prey to be had on the Agenda.

Stay Awake my friends.

From the basement of my Mums house

• Like 1

Im gonna jump off a limb here but if I typed NWO and you know its New World Order weve communicated on some level. Be it Fred and Wilma stoneage crap coms. IDC>

I stand by that second post. Its your canarie.

has this got anything to do with George Orwell?

Sorry mod I guess what I would like to discuss here now is why the 2nd poster says he knows what the new world is when it wasnt ever mwentioned except for an acronym. Other then that feel free to make it disspaear.

I'm pretty sure he's making a joke, perhaps you can take it up in PM. As there really isn't a purpose to this thread, it is now closed.

Edited by Daughter of the Nine Moons