Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

worried about the 21

CANDIDPETS

It's been raining heavily here too, I think it's a sign.

Yeah, winter's approaching...

• Like 3

Are :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: 's coming tommorow ? That would be so cool. :nw:

Are :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: 's coming tommorow ? That would be so cool. :nw:

Did you send invitations to specific :alien: 's? If not, no ...... they won't be visiting your place. :cry:

Here's me thinking it was the Ark!

Just the kind of craft to weather the storm in a teacup.

Well that`s your invite out the porthole when your shed gets flooded by the rains plummeting down now. :passifier:

:clap:

I am so excited about it, i can't wait for tomorrow, i'm gonna get on top of a mountain or a high ground and prepare for it tomorrow.

I am so excited about it, i can't wait for tomorrow, i'm gonna get on top of a mountain or a high ground and prepare for it tomorrow.

Be careful with your footing on the mountain, you do not want to prove the Mayans right.

PS: please take that stupid little fly with you......i swear if i smack my screen one more time! :angry:

Edited by freetoroam
  • Like 1

Which time zone do we actually have to focus on?

It's rumoured to the Central American one we need to keep an eye on.

• Like 1

Which time zone do we actually have to focus on?

I do not know, but 3 more bottles of wine and i will not be focusing on anything.

• Like 5

I do not know, but 3 more bottles of wine and i will not be focusing on anything.

I'll drink to that! :)

• Like 2

Brace yourselves for tomorrow because it is The Last Day.... Chaos will ensue.... It is the end.....

of term! Happy Christmas teachers! See you in January 2013!

i might just do a puja

It's almost the 21st in the UK. I might do a puja in my pants if the world does end... but it won't.

• Like 1

hey everyone - i just made a pineapple upside down cake to celebrate. who's for icecream?

JGirl ,what is it with everyone making cakes? am I the only wine drinker left on this planet? :blush:

• Like 2

JGirl ,what is it with everyone making cakes? am I the only wine drinker left on this planet? :blush:

i'm still licking my wounds from my last adventure with the merlot lol

• Like 1

i might just do a puja

Don't forget to wipe.

i'm still licking my wounds from my last adventure with the merlot lol

I'm allergic to sulfites so for that will Scotch... OK I*m partial to Irish too... A Tullamore Dew straight nummmmm But a piece of upside down pineapple cake would do to.

I'm allergic to sulfites so for that will Scotch... OK I*m partial to Irish too... A Tullamore Dew straight nummmmm But a piece of upside down pineapple cake would do to.

ice cream with that?

• Like 1

The Mayans themselves don't believe the world will end on December 21, 2012. They believe it is the beginning of a new age and actually resent the fact that people have misinterpreted their ancestors teachings and hieroglyphs. They even go as far as to call some of the people who profit from these lies as "con-artists". This is all true, and I have even quoted some of these things from an article I've read. Don't fret. Like people here have said, and I will say. If the world ends, there isn't much we can do about it. Even if we knew for sure the exact time and day, there is nothing we can possibly do.

It WAS the end of the world here this morning: breakfast time and the bl**dy toaster wouldn't work! :angry:

As long as it's natural ... sure make that 4 scoops... don't be cheap now :P

i would never cheap out on the icecream. never!

but it isn't all natural, sorry.

welllllllllllllll.. that is another doomsday prediction that was 100% wrong.

SOO,

doomsday predictions up to our time as of today = 100% wrong 100% of the time

since future behavior/prediction can be predicted by past results, does this now mean that people will start 'thinking' and using their 'common sense' and understanding that these predictions should NOT cause ANY concern in their everyday lives?

i would never cheap out on the icecream. never!

but it isn't all natural, sorry.

Women aren't what they used to be,,,, no home made stuff anymore, The world has we know it has ended,

• Like 1