Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Sandy Hook shooting, can someone explain this

Little Fish

I suppose that this is in support of some (all together now) Conspiracy theory; I was wondering when someone would begin to (which I presume is what they're trying to do) claim that it was (again, all together now), a "False Flag", with the aim, presumably, of taking away America's Guns. Is that the theory? Would you care to elaborate further? I tried reading some of the comments, but frankly most of them were incomprehensible.

• Like 3

That's the guy who gave the moving speech about his daughter,and he forgives the shooter.

He and his family are allegedly from Utah .

Wow,how messed up would this be,if it was all faked ,just to get gun laws under control .

Are we ever a bunch of suckers

• Like 4

I suppose that this is in support of some (all together now) Conspiracy theory; I was wondering when someone would begin to (which I presume is what they're trying to do) claim that it was (again, all together now), a "False Flag", with the aim, presumably, of taking away America's Guns. Is that the theory? Would you care to elaborate further? I tried reading some of the comments, but frankly most of them were incomprehensible.

Was reading the comments on youtube as well and immediately rolled my eyes.

Okay, he was smiling, took a few deep breaths before his statement. Yes it was very odd, but what is the intention of bringing this up. Are you skirting around the idea that this was a conspiracy all together?

I dunno what's in the video, because I can't view videos while at work, but there is a conspiracy theory that Lanza was a government tool. Just check out the thread started by "and then".

I was asking if someone could explain this. reading your comment, I think you are asking me to explain it.

...so we both are asking the same thing.

That's the guy who gave the moving speech about his daughter,and he forgives the shooter.

I did not see the "moving speech", interesting though.

could it be the media faking a story with an actor maybe.

What I was asking was what was the argument that the person who put up the video was trying to make. What agenda does he wish to promote?

What I was asking was what was the argument that the person who put up the video was trying to make. What agenda does he wish to promote?

don't you see something wrong with the video?

Oh sure, the US government kills 20 1st-graders to promote a weapons ban.

That is about as dumb a scenario as it gets.

• Like 5

There is lots of weird things about this case if you dig around.

The father of the shooter is supposedly part of the LIBOR case and was supposedly due to attend court as a witness.

Coincidentally James Holmes father is part of the LIBOR case.. and was due to attend court as a witness.

If the new one is true, this is deeper than just some gun law thing.

They have killed more int he past for other agendas... lol

• Like 1

I think one could argue just smirkingly grinning then coming up to a microphone to talk about the death of your child is enough. Oops. Someone made a mistake.

Whats this Utah connection. Sure would like to see some harder evidence then a random post. Guess Im gonna go a digging

Edited by AsteroidX

Erm........

Yeah, something is going on.

• Like 1

Think about it .I initially thought no WAY could anyone sanction the deaths of little kids ,just to get gun laws under control ,but Obama,in four years,ahs more mass shootings under his belt,than any other president.

The white washing of the second gunman and van were odd.

This smelled to me from the beginning ,but it was so upsetting,so I went with it .

The fact none of the survivors have been seen on camera,as some are home now allegedly ,is very odd .

If it was all a red flag,and no one died .I totally believe Obama would do it .The town was paid off .

And some news team somewhere ,would speak to parents of the victims .No other parent,but this one,has given a statement .

All the funerals are filmed from a distance .

Here's an extended version .

No one,no one would smile for this ,at all,and seeing him before,yeah,it looks like acting to me now .

• Like 3

I think one could argue just smirkingly grinning then coming up to a microphone to talk about the death of your child is enough. Oops. Someone made a mistake.

Whats this Utah connection. Sure would like to see some harder evidence then a random post. Guess Im gonna go a digging

Would be interesting to see if the parkers have any history in Utah,at all .

The father of the shooter is supposedly part of the LIBOR case and was supposedly due to attend court as a witness.

Coincidentally James Holmes father is part of the LIBOR case.. and was due to attend court as a witness.

hi coffey, those two statements initiated from a known disinformationist. there is no evidence, its just made up and been repeated around the net.

What you dont know is what any number of people could have said before he smiled... It could have been something as simple as his wife or friend reminding him of something crazy or cute that his daughter said days earlier... Hell, he could have just been thinking about her and smiled at a memory.... It's insane that most of these children have not yet been given a proper funeral yet vultures are all over it with conspiracy theories, gun laws, anti-medication rants and other issues... let the families mourn... let the children be properly put to rest...

• Like 7

hi coffey, those two statements initiated from a known disinformationist. there is no evidence, its just made up and been repeated around the net.

I thought the James Holmes one was true?

I did wonder about the second though.

Oh well my bad, i wasn't sure myself.

No,no one died .Just like they didn't kill Osama ,and the previous false flag shootings weren't terrible enough,to get the entire country to cave.

He had to make it horrific.

My spidey sense tingled from the beginning ,but I didn't see how...

Actors....yup...

Actors .

This is the smoke and mirrors president .

This is why he wanted to be re elected so badly.

And I know a lot of actors guys,this guy does look like he's prepping to get into character .

A man who lost his kid,would have been sobbing the entire time. We also never see the mom ,except from a distance .

Where is his wife ?

It smells .It really does .

No,no one died .Just like they didn't kill Osama ,and the previous false flag shootings weren't terrible enough,to get the entire country to cave.

Actors....yup...

Actors .

Wait. 20 First Graders didn't die?

• Like 1

Actors....yup...

Actors .

...I hope that you're joking. And if not, what the hell is wrong with you? I'm sure the parents would be interested to know their child wasn't killed.

Edited by Corp
  • Like 4

I've been here a year now and I don't recall giving more than a couple of opinions on CT's. I have never begun a thread there before. THIS one is just too darned convenient in every aspect of the story and I just cannot believe it is random. Is it possible? Of course! But the odds are so long I think you'd have a better chance at powerball. As for this guy, I don't know...people sometimes laugh inappropriately, especially when under stress. But when your child has just been gunned down? :no:

• Like 2

As it's been mentioned we have no idea what his state of mind was. Someone could have been giving him encouragement or he could have been remembering something funny so he wouldn't break down. There are many ways of dealing with grief and I think laughing to stop himself from crying is a hell of a lot more logical and reasonable than that foolish idea that this was some grand government op and that this man was an actor. Frankly the very idea is down right disrespectful to the victims and their families.

Edited by Corp
  • Like 2