Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Final Countdown 2012

Hugh

So I hear there's this ancient Summerian tablet from around 3,000 BCA with what looks like a date on it....

So I hear there's this ancient Sumerian tablet from around 3,000 BCE with what looks like a date on it....

Never heard of that one before.

I only hope its is not from one of Sitchin's books.

Everyone has it wrong. What actually happened was that the Earth was destroyed and immediately replaced with an exact replica, so fast that nobody noticed.

• Like 2

Never heard of that one before.

I only hope its is not from one of Sitchin's books.

I'm making it up. I figured might as well start another doomsday rumour, and no time like the present eh?

today date is 0/0/1 after the end of the world, congratulations for the survivors

that's what I think they ought to do, we know that the Western calednar is based on an arbitrary, and inaccurate, date, I think they really ought to reset it to start from some convenient date. I think they could tidy it up as well so that the months are a bit more tidy, instead of having to try to remember if this month has 30 or 31 days or whatever. I think they ought to go back to the old ways and base the calednar on the seasons and the phases of the Mooon. I have suggested it to them, but I'm still waiting to hear back.

:unsure2:

I hate to say it but the end of the world was a letdown. It turns out that heaven sucks. I was hoping for more than this. At least higher speed Internet.

• Like 1

Bet the guy who made that calender would be laughing his butt off if he could see what he caused. He would probably be thinking, stupid idiots the calender only stopped today because I couldn't be bothered to do it anymore.

the guy who wrote it is already dead