Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Next Apocalypse

Lilly

The next doomsday had better actually be a doomsday.

It will not.

The next 'doomsday' will be promoted by some other lunatic new age 'prophet' who needs attention and cash.

• Like 2

I think the apocalypse came and went and we missed it.

I was just channel surfing, waiting for the classic Star Trek at 11:00 and I stopped on a TLC show about people preparing for the end of time. I got to see a woman and her transgender partner stocking up on food, selling everything they have to get guns, food and more hormones since the pharmacies won't be open for business after today.

Oh, it's over. Damn. Well, time to watch "The Enterprise Incident".

Edited by Winterwind
  • Like 1

I will help you with that:

THIS is a Mayan calendar:

tzolkin.gif

This is the Aztec calendar:

azteccal3.jpg

I had a pic of an authentic MAYAN calender :whistle:

But it would not allow me to post a pic, I have been posting pics all over the joint....it said i could not post it in this section???

Can you lend me your VIP card?

Edited by freetoroam

2012 end of the world get lost, doomsday preppers move over, We know the real doomsday is the zombie apocalypse due anytime now. Don't believe me just ask the Zombie Preppers.

http://theclicker.to...d-scenario?lite

:lol:

Edited by Quaentum
  • Like 1

2012 end of the world get lost, doomsday preppers move over, We know the real doomsday is the zombie apocalypse due anytime now. Don't believe me just ask the Zombie Preppers.

http://theclicker.to...d-scenario?lite

:lol:

I've got my fair share of hours in on CoD Black Ops Zombie mode, plus all the DLC maps. I'm ready for all types and all terrains.

i don't understand how the wrong things get spread around so much. i never knew that wasn't a mayan calendar. i had no reason to doubt it. it happens a lot in music i've noticed. i can understand that because some musicians sound similar but why a picture of an ancient calendar?

I had a pic of an authentic MAYAN calender :whistle:

But it would not allow me to post a pic, I have been posting pics all over the joint....it said i could not post it in this section???

Can you lend me your VIP card?

This one?

Mayan_Calendar2.jpg

11/22/33

I think you're on to something.

let's start prepping. lol

Apparently http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=239956 our old fraud- friend Nostradamus has popped up again.

I suppose a "doomsday" scenario/date will NEVER end.

Having gone through MANY of them without an end to our existance, I guess I don't care anymore. It's so BS.

What I worry about is the young children who have not gone through this "lie-cycle" and might be disturbed by some slick-talking conman or some sicko getting off causing grief.

• Like 1

On 04/23/14 there is an astrological alignment that day conjunct malefic stars in astrology, I am pretty sure that will probably start some hype from the astrological community that will balloon into another doomsday prediction.

On the 1st January 2013, there's this fiscal cliff thingy :whistle:

what about that asteroid which will pass between the earth and the moon, and depending on whether it goes through a specific area in space they are calling a 'keyhole' it will come back for impact in 2036.

Hiya, so we have another 23 years of absolute crap weather to face before the end,maybe by that time we'll see some team apart from Man U, Chelsea, and Man C at the top of the Premier League ? and England might get past the quarter finals of the world cup ( I wish ).Best Wishes.
  • Like 1

That gives us 24 years to prepare, yippee. I say that all the peoples of the world get together and create a huge solar sail for the earth - the solar winds can then shift the world out of the asteroids path - or we can just call Bruce Willis.

Nah,Bruce Willis is too old, how about Ben Affleck,or Matt Damon ? (or Me hee hee).
  • Like 1

Hiya, so we have another 23 years of absolute crap weather to face before the end,maybe by that time we'll see some team apart from Man U, Chelsea, and Man C at the top of the Premier League ? and England might get past the quarter finals of the world cup ( I wish ).Best Wishes.

well we've come this far, another 23 years wont hurt. :tsu:

Would you have any objections to Swindon Town winning the Premier League perhaps?

Here's what I suggest if England have got any chance to get past the quarters...

You need to get rid of Rooney and his cronies and invent some kind of scandal.

We would have to nationalise Lionel Messi and Sergio Aguero and claim them as our own.

We will get the Swindon goalie Wes Foderingham between the sticks but keep him away from water bottles.

But whatever you do don't pick any outfield players from Swindon because they have a tendency to miss penalties.

As for the weather it's unfixable unless you get an early start in on the terraforming.

Edited by Medium Brown
  • Like 1

i'm planning on being dead for the next one

ha - take that!

You show em JGirl . I don't think they know who they're trifling with!

I suppose a "doomsday" scenario/date will NEVER end.

Having gone through MANY of them without an end to our existance, I guess I don't care anymore. It's so BS.

What I worry about is the young children who have not gone through this "lie-cycle" and might be disturbed by some slick-talking conman or some sicko getting off causing grief.

Well the media and the history channel are sicko's for making it worse as well. You would think the history channel would want to tell people facts not made up BS to scare people. :td:

• Like 3

Would you have any objections to Swindon Town winning the Premier League perhaps?

Here's what I suggest if England have got any chance to get past the quarters...

You need to get rid of Rooney and his cronies and invent some kind of scandal.

We would have to nationalise Lionel Messi and Sergio Aguero and claim them as our own.

We will get the Swindon goalie Wes Foderingham between the sticks but keep him away from water bottles.

But whatever you do don't pick any outfield players from Swindon because they have a tendency to miss penalties.

As for the weather it's unfixable unless you get an early start in on the terraforming.

Swindon Town , no objection , but I would prefer Sunderland , but I was at Wembley when Swindon beat us 1-0 . Boo Hoo. England are crap and they know they are.because they play as individuals and not as a team.
  • Like 1

I'm having an Apocalypse now as I have to go out in the damned rain again, and stand in queues shopping.but lets be happy and wish everyone a prosperous New Year.

• Like 1

Well the media and the history channel are sicko's for making it worse as well. You would think the history channel would want to tell people facts not made up BS to scare people. :td:

what as happened to the History Channel, i use to think it showed fact based programs at one time. now it seems full of ice road truckers, storage wars etc.... and then we have the apocalyptic stuff discussed on here. and i think some make the link that because its shown on the History channel its indeed fact.

• Like 1

what as happened to the History Channel, i use to think it showed fact based programs at one time. now it seems full of ice road truckers, storage wars etc.... and then we have the apocalyptic stuff discussed on here. and i think some make the link that because its shown on the History channel its indeed fact.

Exactly, that is the problem. :tu:

They do it with a few other conspiracy theories. Like Ancient Aliens. I don't completely rule out the theory of ancient Aliens, but on that show they provide "ideas" as facts a lot of the time.

That's why I stopped watching the end of the world stuff on their channel. :x

• Like 1