Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Refering to previous cryptid claim

Wolfman 1993

As I had agreed previously, today I went to the local wildlife refuge to speak with a few of the workers there and see if they could recognize the creature I had found. Once presented, they seemed to be at a loss, but agreed that theres a chance that it could be a bobcat with mange, although there are a few characteristics that dont match up with the drawing. So what we have here is either a creature that hasn't been discovered yet, or a hairless, horribly mutated, and very cold bobcat. poor little bobcat lookin thingy :(

That's not uncommon among wild populations, something like unchecked or treated mange can make something like a Bobcat look hiddeous and unrecognizable.

Dont really wanna give up too early, especially if they had to guess bob cat. Could always the chance of it being something else

meh, I'm just noting it as "possible bobcat", being that they werent even sure and they had to guess on that

we will never be sure on what it was you saw as it will always BE a guess, lest you capture said creature and submit it to science

• Like 1

Exactly, when we have to guess even for commonly known animals and have to say things like "it would have to be very mutated or very sick" because it doesnt even look lke common animals, it give me the belief that I should keep a very open mind on something like this. Could be anything