Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

NRA PC

AsteroidX

Please watch this video before commenting in this thread (mod discresssion) and hopefully meaningful talk afterwards.

http://home.nra.org/#/nraorg

I think that was the best political speech Ive heard since Clinton was in office or possibly Bush2 after 9/11

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AsteroidX

• Sir Wearer of Hats

• A rather obscure Bassoon

Top Posters In This Topic

apropos of nothing, but there's a meme doing the rounds on Farcebook about how the NRA banned guns from their press conference, is there any truth to that?

I dont know if this is answering but comes from a responsible community. One of many such posts.

Yes the Sandy Hook shooting is a tragedy.

But im so FN sick and tired of this anti-gun BS on the TV every night. Gun law this, stopping that.

The media are a bunch of fear mongers.

You show a bunch of ignorant people talking about how guns are the bane of society and how guns kill people; nevermind that its the actual people that kill people. Have you ever heard of a gun jumping off of the counter and shooting people? Its like saying that pencils make mistakes.

Criminals commit crimes. They disobey the laws, that is what makes them a criminal. Now why would making more laws stop them?

As if this crap wasnt enough, today current TV is playing "Bowling for Columbine".. coincidence?

I wish people could be rational. A motivated gunman will kill. You are not going to stop them. You can mitigate the threat by eliminating them. I do like the new phase being passed around: "the best way to stop a bad guy with a gun, is a good guy with a gun".

Wow pretty frightening stuff,Armed personel in every school,the first step in the NRA's own version of NDAA.Why not just impose Marshal Law and be done with it?because you can't see where this is all going.A nightmare world where everybody around you could be carrying a concealed weapon,every body watching everbody else.

This Guy is a complete Mega lo maniac,Welcome to the NRA,sorry i meant the United States.

Edited by shaddow134