Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Voyager

Please pray for me!

3 posts in this topic

Everyone: I want to ask if you would PLEASE BE IN PRAYER FOR ME! An older man standing behind me today in Wal-Mart swiped my wallet after I purchased my groceries. A police report was filed. The manager has reviewed the surveillance and although the man's face could be seen clearly (described as "an older dark skinned Haitian looking man") on the video he could not be identified as his license plate wasn't viewable on the video. My cash and personal information (birth certificate, SS card, voter's card, debit card, Access card, etc...)--the perfect recipe for identity theft (which I'm most concerned about) was in there. This will set me back financially and personally---maybe even a few months (as far as plans) as I have to first get all of my statistics done again (which I just got done recently)... and a new job opportunity that was opening for me requires me to purchase (at $130...) a badge which would also require personal ID.

I am keeping a good attitude about this as worse things are happening to people. But honestly, this hurts. It couldn't have happened at a worse time! But I am praying that my wallet will be returned somehow or that my Identity will at least be protected as well as myself and my family (being that this man now knows where I live). So if you find the time and I cross your mind please be in agreement with me in PRAYER! My name is *Darron.* Thank you

Umm. Hopefully lesson learned . carry your **** in your front pocket. Its a PIA to replace stuff

I have prayed for your and your family's safety in this time Darron. Chances are the thief will just try to use the cards then ditch them but who knows.... I know it's probably a useless exercise but you might try speaking to law enforcement in your town and ask for advice or things to be watchful for in case someone did try to come to your place. I lost my wallet once - when I was 16 - and since then I have always carried it in front pocket. I'm sorry for the hassles at this time of year but you are right - in the grand scheme so far nothing lost that cannot be replaced. Merry Christmas to you and your's