Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My recent experiences.

Wedgy

I just stumbled upon this site today and i have loved every minute ive been on it. Also it seems like the perfect place to ask if anyone knows any information about these occurances.

About 1 month ago - I was sitting on the couch, me and my sister live in an apartment and she had long been asleep. It was late at night probably 3 or 4 am. I was just on the computer when i heard an odd noise ( similar to someone running there finger down something) I thought nothing of it, because we have people living above us and there often was weird noises. But then 15 minutes later i hear something move and look up . One of my jackets was laying on the corner of a chair. It slowly was dragged off of the chair and dropped to the ground. And then I looked over almost as if i was watching someone do this to my couch which had a big pile of clothes on it ( laundry day:P) and the clothes started tumbling down from the top of the pile. at this point i'd had enough and ran to my sister room, where i slept aswell lol.

2 days ago - i was at my moms house and when me and my friends go up there we usually just bunk in the rv trailer outside. Since i was with my friend we did so. we were sleeping in the bedroom on beds fairly close together when i heard what sounded like to me someone opening the door. I looked up and saw a shadowy figure just looking over us, face and all. but it wasnt a distuingishable face almost like it was blurred. It looked so real to me i honestly thought it was an intruder and i sprang out of bed trying to tackle it. But there was nothing there, i went right hrough the air and fell on my friends bed. And im not sure if this has any significance but when we woke up a huge spider crawled out of the blankets i was sleeping in.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wedgy

• Redefining Success

• Wyverna

• pitchp

Top Posters In This Topic

They are called shadow people

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shadow_people

I too had an encounter with them while i was driving in the middle of the night. It was a shadow man that cross the road. I stopped for a second, then i thought to my self i should continue on driving. I was thinking of getting out of the car to see a close up of what it was. But just aswell i didn't. I just pray to god those creatures stay away from me, and they have so far. Anyways Take care this holiday season, and have a Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Hmmm, interesting story. Have you considered perhaps putting up a camera to catch further evidence?

Clothes and jackets can begin to start moving as the inner layers settle altering the centre of gravity.

As for the shadow, been drinking, drugs, stress at home / work?

I wouldnt jump to the conclusion thats is a spirit or shadow person just yet.

I am with redefining success on the clothes.. i wouldnt be too worried about the clothes moving on their own as over the course of hours articles of clothes settle and fall on their own quite a bit....... though i am not sure what to say about seeing the shadow man as i know i have seen one myself. It is possible that you were still in a dream state upon waking and imagined seeing the shadow man...*shrugs*. As for the spider... i do not think there is any correlation to between seeing the spider and seeing the shadow man... i happen to think there was just a spider there.