Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Merry Christmas

odas

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

humbug-scrooge.jpg

"Huh?"

Same to you and all those who celebrate. Have a good weekend.

I wanna wish everyone a Merry Christmas, Joyeux Noel, Feliz Navidad and every possible translation of the holiday. :santa:

Merry Christmas everyone!

This is my first Christmas tree in more than 20 years. My bestfriend's cousin sculpted it...with colorful glass-lights and a yellow sapphire/corundum "star." Just sharing -- "...in keeping with the situation."

christmas2.jpg

christmas1.jpg

• Like 3

We have people coming for midday (lunch or dinner) and evening (tea or dinner) meals. Ive just been cooking the turkey preparing potato salad, cheese and carrot salad, a garden salad, and coleslaw. My wife, in the same small kitchen, has been cooking the pudding, custard, a jelly with pineapple, and preparing plates of fruit nuts etc (We decided to put off dressing the pavlova til this afternoon and just go withte pudding and fruit plate for midday.) We are still speaking to each other just but had to divide the kitchen in half to survive amicably.

I remember now why i get stressed at christmas. Haven't even had to time yet to open the presents except for a hamper filled with home made goodies like mayonaise and chutneys and sauces, from my sister in law, which we will have with our meals. Fairly simple meals. Cold meats except for the turkey, but lots of cherries, water melons, cheeses, bonbons and bangers, lol.

Better go and set the table; the guests start arriving in about half an hour.

My wish for everyone is a peaceful and stress- free christmas, or as close to it as you can manage.

Edited by Mr Walker
  • Like 1

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

I know this is late but I hope you had a nice Christmas... I have been busy lately..

I wish you all an excellent new year..

I know this is late but I hope you had a nice Christmas... I have been busy lately..

As I said personaly I do not celebrate Christmas but it was great to be a part of my neighbours celebration. But I do really celebrate New Years. It is a Bosnian tradition. We will have a party at our bosnian community center with live music, lots of families, food and of course beer as usual. The day after is something I dont like very much though. Les the hangover but mostly my wife reminding me what I was doing at the party. I have to listen to it since 26 years and I hope I will listen to that from her for at least another 26 years.

Happy New Year everyone.

As I said personaly I do not celebrate Christmas but it was great to be a part of my neighbours celebration. But I do really celebrate New Years. It is a Bosnian tradition. We will have a party at our bosnian community center with live music, lots of families, food and of course beer as usual. The day after is something I dont like very much though. Les the hangover but mostly my wife reminding me what I was doing at the party. I have to listen to it since 26 years and I hope I will listen to that from her for at least another 26 years.

Happy New Year everyone.

• Like 1

Have a happy and safe holiday everyone!

• Like 1

As I said personaly I do not celebrate Christmas but it was great to be a part of my neighbours celebration.

For me christmas is about my kids.. My daughter looks forward to santa, leaves out beer and a snack for the reindeer ( that her dad likes ) ..This was my baby boys first Christmas, but he being only 7 months old, he wouldn't have a clue about what Christmas is or who santa is for that matter...It's a time for giving

But I do really celebrate New Years. It is a Bosnian tradition. We will have a party at our bosnian community center with live music, lots of families, food and of course beer as usual. The day after is something I dont like very much though. Les the hangover but mostly my wife reminding me what I was doing at the party. I have to listen to it since 26 years and I hope I will listen to that from her for at least another 26 years.

Happy New Year everyone.

Sounds like you are in for one heck of a new years party, I hope it's a blast...I hate hangovers and I hate it more when someone reminds me what I was up to lol ..But this year I am not going anywhere..I have a baby at home and I want a quiet time with family.. I'll end up watching the fireworks on TV..how exciting lol

Hope your new years party goes well...AND Don't do anything I wouldn't do lol :P

Edited by Beckys_Mom
  • Like 1