Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Best Fight Scene

Clarakore

Hulk V Loki anyone?

[media=]

[/media]

Yeah, that was some intense ass-kicking.

It looked like he whipped a wet towel at the floor. :D

Hulk dont do long drawn-out fights.

• Like 1

Gotta pay respects to Jackie Chan

• Like 2

another one

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

They Live - Fight Scene

Darn. Someone already posted it.

It was even immortalized in South Park as the "cripple fight."

• Like 2

I don't know about the best fight scene ever filmed... But my vote for the best fight scene never filmed comes from an old Lee Majors movie,- "The Norsemen"...

In it the Norsemen (Vikings - for those that insist on calling them that) are running back to their ships, being chased by a whole tribe of very PO'd natives...

One of the Norsemen "Olaf the Berserker" stops running and turns to face the advancing horde...

Lee Majors (The Norse Prince) tries to get him to keep running but Olaf just gets his axe out - so the Prince salutes him and hightails it out of there...

A short while later at the boat, the Norse are watching the tree line for the native horde, when Olaf comes jogging out laughing.... Only a handful of the natives

come out after him... must of been one whale of a fight!...

Edited by Taun
  • Like 1

Those gun kata scenes in Equilibrium are cool, but i don't know if they qualify as fight scenes.

I don't know about the best fight scene ever filmed... But my vote for the best fight scene never filmed comes from an old Lee Majors movie,- "The Norsemen"...

In it the Norsemen (Vikings - for those that insist on calling them that) are running back to their ships, being chased by a whole tribe of very PO'd natives...

One of the Norsemen "Olaf the Berserker" stops running and turns to face the advancing horde...

Lee Majors (The Norse Prince) tries to get him to keep running but Olaf just gets his axe out - so the Prince salutes him and hightails it out of there...

A short while later at the boat, the Norse are watching the tree line for the native horde, when Olaf comes jogging out laughing.... Only a handful of the natives

come out after him... must of been one whale of a fight!...

Kind of reminds of the true story of the Battle of Stamford Bridge

"The English advance delayed by the need to pass through the choke-point presented by the Stamford Bridge. A later folk story has it that a giant Norse axeman (possibly armed with a
) blocked the narrow crossing, and single-handedly held up the entire English army. The Anglo-Saxon Chronicle states that this axeman cut down up to 40 Englishmen. He was only defeated when an English soldier floated under the bridge in a half-barrel and thrust his spear through the laths in the bridge, mortally wounding the axeman"

I bet that must have been an epic and horrendous battle to have seen.

• Like 1

Speaking of Jackie...

• Like 1

Jackie teams up with Captain Chaos in this one...

• Like 1

Surprised this has not been posted yet. ;)

• Like 2

And this...

• Like 1

More Philo Beddoe...

• Like 2