Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Suisan Ca Investigation

judyrad

I got in touch with a woman I go to church with and she informed her that her friend, Mrs. B, needed our help. When I called Mrs. B She informed me that she and her family have been hearing a lot of banging noises, footsteps and voices of people talking even though no one is there with her. She informed me that her children have been frightened by the activity and her animals seem to respond to the entity. Her young 7 year old has claimed to see the apparition of a shadow figure in the home. She has capture video of her dog barking at something from the hallway and the dog seems to be either scared by “it” or playing with “it”. They have also capture orbs with face in the pictures. (The Picture below is one with a face in it, It looks like a face grinning.) She has spoken to another family in the area that has had similar experience. She would like us to come out and find out what exactly is going on and why and cleanse the home.

Investigation 12/15/12 6:00pm

6: 22pm- We talked with Ms. B and she informed us that she heard running upstairs and breathing in her ear in the early am. She would sit on the couch and would hear noises of footsteps throughout the house. She said ' her son and friend were using a pencil to communicate with the dead and the son informed her that there was an "Eona that was murdered here".' She also mentioned that when she would be baking in her kitchen she would feel as though someone was watching her and she would get "prickly feeling on her neck". Though she does not feel threated the activity has startled her at times.

7:00- When we did our walk through of the home we noticed thumb prints on the south west corner of the living room wall. Ms B. claimed she did not know were the marks came from, that they had 'appeared one day'. Cold spots have been felt at the top of the stairs, when she would ask her son to close the windows he would tell her that none of the windows were open. When we did the walk through of the upstairs area, we felt very heavy warmth, along with K2 hits in response to some of our questions. Ms B. also mentions a doll and a cross that was her granddaughters, who had passed away. She said she had noticed that the doll would move on its own. At no time during the investigation did the doll move. We did a normal base line reading of our EMF. Nothing was unusual.

Photographs were taken and the only strange occurrence was Greg’s camera was malfunction, but only in the master bedroom were the doll and the cross were located.

7: 30-We split the teams and had Rebecca, Greg and Daryl in team 1 and Judy, Eric and Paula in team 2

7: 40-8:15 Team 1 enter the empty home and proceeded to investigate-Electro-magnetic field detected high feedback but was later debunk as the fish tank behind a door down stairs. In the Master bedroom the EMF detector spikes to 300 Milla Gause for about one minute. The EVP recorder held by Greg at 4 minutes 55 seconds during their EVP section skipped to 4 minutes 57 seconds. The 2 seconds were missing. Maybe paranormal may be technical difficulty. It's hard to tell.

8:15-8:30 Team 2 entered the empty house as the other team waited outside. EMF spikes in the master bed room, we then moved it to several different locations with in the room and ask questions with EMF response. The laser grid was set up and nothing was captured. We also took several photographs; we are still reviewing the EVPs and photos.

In conclusion:

At this time we cannot say that this home was haunted. Though we had few personal experienced there was not enough evidence to say paranormal. We do believe though that if there are spirits in the home that they are Ms. B's granddaughter and her fathers spirit visiting her and letting her know that they are watching over her and her family.

elkgroveparanormalinvestigations.com

Question: How do you know if an "orb" is an actual orb or whether it is dust or something else? Top Left

PICT0090_zpsc698d586.jpg

Edited by judyrad
  • Like 2

Well the cynical side of me says "all orbs are dust".

The less cynical side of me seems to remember someone once saying that if you can "see" something in the orb then it's dust.

• Like 2

....At this time we cannot say that this home was haunted. Though we had few personal experienced there was not enough evidence to say paranormal. We do believe though that IF there are spirits in the home that they are Ms. B's granddaughter and her fathers spirit visiting her and letting her know that they are watching over her and her family.

Question: How do you know if an "orb" is an actual orb or whether it is dust or something else? Top Left

If one has not proven there to be anything paranormal going on how can one assume from who/what it is coming from(in reference to the spirits they claim them to be).. seems kind of backwards to me.

In regards to dust.. there is no way of telling beyond personal belief if an orb is an "orb" or dust. They are either all orbs.. or all dust. You can not pick and choose which you want to be an actual "orb" without some sort of parameters in place.

Edited by Overdueleaf
  • Like 1

setup some cameras with night vision all over the place. record everything for 7 days. See what you get.

good luck

• Like 1

You know an orb is a spirit if it blinks/winks at you

• Like 1

Overdueleaf,

You said "If one has not proven there to be anything paranormal going on how can one assume from who/what it is coming from(in reference to the spirits they claim them to be).. seems kind of backwards to me."

I can't tell a person that there is or isn't a ghost in there house unless concrete evidence is shown, but I don't live in their home so I don't deal with it on a day to day bases. The "if" was for the fact that she clearly stated to me that she believes it was her granddaughter and father. I see what your saying though.

In conclusion:

At this time we cannot say that this home was haunted. Though we had few personal experienced there was not enough evidence to say paranormal. We do believe though that if there are spirits in the home that they are Ms. B's granddaughter and her fathers spirit visiting her and letting her know that they are watching over her and her family.

I can't tell a person that there is or isn't a ghost in there house unless concrete evidence is shown, but I don't live in their home so I don't deal with it on a day to day bases. The "if" was for the fact that she clearly stated to me that she believes it was her granddaughter and father. I see what your saying though.

So which is it... do YOU (WE.. referring to the inconclusion part) believe it is the spirit of her grandaughter and father... or does SHE believe... or do you both believe. Was it her investigation or was it yours? If i were you, I would keep your hypothesis seperate unless they are the same.. your conclusion was that the place was not haunted..clearly not the same as there being spirits there. If there is a not haunted verdeict... i would not go into the IF's of things as there is alot of wiggle room in the IF's... but that is just my opinion of things take it for what you will.

Edited by Overdueleaf

That actually looks like dust to me .Orbs are more lit up ,and glow .

And paranormal technical malfunction is common .

Energy drain ,or it just won't work .

Edited by Simbi Laveau

You know an orb is a spirit if it blinks/winks at you

If supposed orbs are only captured in (still)photographs.. how can you tell if it is blinking or winking?

Personally i can not see the grinning face that the supposed "orb" in the post is said to have.. i can barely make out the "orb" itself.

setup some cameras with night vision all over the place. record everything for 7 days. See what you get.

Most likely you'll see all kinds of "orbs" flying around all night long with this set up. My Foscam web/security camera has a powerful infrared light and it lights up dust that's flying around the room due to the heating creating convection currents.

Ectoplasmic Residue I believe your points are valid and I can see what you are saying. What would you suggest I say to the client when she is insistent that her relatives are haunting her home, yet we can not solidify whether or not it is? Also I agree with the "Orb" The client had posted that with the picture. She believed it was an evil face in which I insisted to her that it was dust considering she had carpeted floors and her camera was an Olympus from 2005. Yah no bueno. Thanks for your input I'm always up for others opinions.

Pretty much all video/photo evidence can be debunked in one way or another. It would be much more difficult to prove anything via video/camera. Although there was some good suggestions made. With todays computer savy kids and digital software pretty much any type of anomaly can be faked.

I just moved to South Dakota from Fairfield, which is right night to Suisun. Fairfield definitely has some paranormal hotspots, and I took a picture a few years ago of a female apparition in the park near City Hall.

So I don't doubt that Suisun has some paranormal activity as well.

The topic of Orbs has been discussed and decided that whether "paranormal" or not, they cannot be offered as evidence and any Investigation team worth their salt knows this. The reason being "Orbs" are nothing more than Dust, Moisture, Bugs, Particulates and the list goes on. And even if you did capture a "spirit orb" the only way to truly prove if you're receiving "paranormal" orbs would be to create a vacuum sealed environment where ALL particulates have been cleaned out and then take your pictures and conduct your testing. IF you'd receive "orbs" at this time and in repeated tests, you could start to lean towards it being paranormal. However, as has been discussed, this is NOT plausible, and as such, orbs cannot, from a scientific investigation stand point, be used as evidence ever.

And for all you who will be up in arms saying "I've seen Orbs with my own eyes, yada yada" this is not the point of my post. I'm saying as a Scientific Investigator one cannot use Orbs as any sort of evidence due to high probability of data contamination via natural occurance and the only way to accomplish and conduct testing for this is not probable.

When it comes to orbs. I believe most are dust. the only way that i dont think they are dust is if you can see one move in a photo. I have a pic of a orb moving.