Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

When will we finally have a world government?

Big Bad Voodoo

I wont be a part of it. Unified World sure. But one world government. Ill die fighting with my gun first.

• Like 5

I wont be a part of it. Unified World sure. But one world government. Ill die fighting with my gun first.

Im against NWO order. Anything which have something with Orwells idea.

But last month something went trough my mind. How empires,states are recent human invention. That we live atleast 200 000 years without borders.

• Like 1

Indeed.

But last month something went trough my mind. How empires,states are recent human invention. That we live atleast 200 000 years without borders.

But with this population some sense of border needs to be there.

Edited by AsteroidX

I wouldn't say so. I am sure early human clans had a consept like "our territory - your territory", including fights over those places.

Edited by FLOMBIE
  • Like 1

But with this population some sense of border needs to be there.

Im for borders. That was just thought. Borders brought progress. Also its like you destroy all different kind of wheat and leave just one. Then some disease came and eat that last one. Humanity is doomed. Different opinions make as rich as collective. Thats my stance on religion too. Its good that we have different opinions, religions, secular laws.

What if Mexicans could have 2 homes. One in America and there home in Mexico. I mean it.

I wouldn't say so. I am sure early human clans had a consept like "our territory - your territory", including fights over those places.

You cant knew that for sure. Its matter in what theory you believe.

Rousseau believed that our ancestors were noble. That they were peacefull. Judging on archaeological evidences we have only recent wars. 200 000 or 100 000 years of humanity and only recent with very big time gaps we have wars. He concluded that we get corrupted in the way. More civilazied we become more wars we made. In sense its true. Hint: Mesopotamia.

Hobbes on otherhand refuted this view and his view is now more accepted among historians was that early humans were brutal war like. That we lived short and brutal. That there wasnt peacefull migration. Only invasions. Dominations. No sharing goods with newcommers in any sense. When you came in new populated area. Fight or run.

• Like 1

You cant knew that for sure. Its matter in what theory you believe.

Rousseau believed that our ancestors were noble. That they were peacefull. Judging on archaeological evidences we have only recent wars. 200 000 or 100 000 years of humanity and only recent with very big time gaps we have wars. He concluded that we get corrupted in the way. More civilazied we become more wars we made. In sense its true. Hint: Mesopotamia.

Hobbes on otherhand refuted this view and his view is now more accepted among historians was that early humans were brutal war like. That we lived short and brutal. That there wasnt peacefull migration. Only invasions. Dominations. No sharing goods with newcommers in any sense. When you came in new populated area. Fight or run.

I wouldn't even bring it down to two opposing concepts. They were not any difference from us these days: Some are nice, some are not. Some are extrovert, some introvert. Did clans work together for a shared goal? Certainly. Did they fight over other things? For sure.

Hey, Mexico is in America. :P

Im happy to hear that. Im in Oregon.

I wouldn't even bring it down to two opposing concepts. They were not any difference from us these days: Some are nice, some are not. Some are extrovert, some introvert. Did clans work together for a shared goal? Certainly. Did they fight over other things? For sure.

Then you wrote a book about your third theory, published it and wait to see what science has to say on it.

I already know what would critics tell.

Edited by the L
  • Like 1

I am pretty sure there have been many books written on this after Rousseau and Hobbes. My 'theory' (it's just a wild guess without any real education in prehistoric times) can't be that new.

Im happy to hear that. Im in Oregon.

I meant America as a whole, North and South.

I meant America as a whole, North and South.

Its not really set up right. It shouldnt be a good big hoopla of a deal.

Edited by AsteroidX

Although I like to discuss historical matters, today I will keep my mouth shut because today I have been warned (twice) to stay ontopic.

• Like 2

Alright then. I'd say we are not anywhere close to a world government. I think the only thing that could get us, as in our current world, to form a world government is a global catastrophe.

• Like 1

Alright then. I'd say we are not anywhere close to a world government. I think the only thing that could get us, as in our current world, to form a world government is a global catastrophe.

It would take a drastic change in the way humanity thinks.

To add there will never be a World Government.

Edited by AsteroidX
  • Like 2

The Bible has pointed to a leader who would hold sway over the entire globe - through the manipulation of a group of ten world leaders who have unified. That news is about 2 millennia old and it seems to actually be something that could happen in the relatively near future. That sounds an awful lot like a one world government.

• Like 1

The Bible has pointed to a leader who would hold sway over the entire globe - through the manipulation of a group of ten world leaders who have unified. That news is about 2 millennia old and it seems to actually be something that could happen in the relatively near future. That sounds an awful lot like a one world government.

I dont think we dont need to mix Bible with it. We have more then one evidence about NWO agenda.

But :rolleyes: ... fact that same people wanted to discredit Christianity and use religion as their weapon one could bring Bible to it.

• Like 1

The topic has no religious overtone to it. Unless you want to add out there a one World Government idea and consider that religion. If religion is mixed with Government then people of other religions are not heard so well.

How I see that religion and spirituality fits in NWO agenda? They try to create countless number of Churches, sects and similar in order to disintegrate and melt power of true old religion and set up new moral goals and use them as weapon of manipulation.

Rightnow they created army of zombies ready to kill for Christ which is from foundation opposite of Bible thought and other Christian states.

I can even developed how they were able to do that.

• Like 1

Not all Christians fit into that blanket statement. I am not a Christian.

But the NWO is quickly becoming a reality. What you gonna do about it !!

Religion is just on their aspects of controling firstly USA citizens , south Americans and so on.

They use different kind of tools. To set up "full spectrum dominance."

They dont control Chatolic church. But they wish they are.

So they invented new ones.

Edited by the L

I see it like this though:

No government on this planet is good. They are all corrupt, lying, greedy and most of them work for the National banking system. Now if we could have a 1 world government who was actually good and did things for the people and was run by the people. Then I would have no problem with it. But the NWO we will be getting is non of that. It will just be what the US has now controlling the whole world, with the whole world getting into debt to one particular group of people.

It's sad thta not one government around today is doing what a government is supposed to do. :td:

• Like 2