Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
Big Bad Voodoo

When will we finally have a world government?

56 posts in this topic

You know what I think is evil? I think that currencyis evil . Why must we earn money to live ? Why can't knowledge and everything good be free but earned by good works and applying oneself?

Why was there always a certain people that controlled people by force and by withholding knowledge that should of been shared ? I think that everyone has been conformed to accept the way things are by fear and to remove oneself from the way things are is feared too.I think some things concerning the power structured currency is so out of control it will never change. I really find life sad in the sense that this is what we all are born into.

JUst curious...

How would you remove using currency as the means of exchanging trade and replacing this system with what?

JUst curious...

How would you remove using currency as the means of exchanging trade and replacing this system with what?

I think it's not ever going to change .But.... in place of trade , I would replace it with sharing, helping and teaching others trades to survive and to nurture their environment. We could of created a beautiful world but instead people created empires and slaved people to build for them ect. I can only wonder how it would have been if people would have just had more love in their hearts . I can understand why some people question the authenticity of God when we view history now and then..

I guess I would replace currency with the importance of love as value and hard work in cultivating and caring for each other and the earth as something to be admired and respected..

1 person likes this

I doubt we'll see anything that looks like a world government within our live times, at least not without some major event taking place. By which I mean first contact, not some pointless NWO plot.

Peanuts ! THats the new currency ! Im all In for that ! Make the Cashew the C note ! I`ll start eattin now ! :gun::tu:

Peanuts ! THats the new currency ! Im all In for that ! Make the Cashew the C note ! I`ll start eattin now ! :gun::tu:

I hear that peanuts are real easy to grow. I don't think Cashews are peanuts though.

I doubt we'll see anything that looks like a world government within our live times, at least not without some major event taking place. By which I mean first contact, not some pointless NWO plot.

What do you mean by contact? like ufo contact or what?

Some say we already have!