Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
pallidin

FBI "monitored" Occupy movement

30 posts in this topic

The main problem I have with OWS is exactly what I said...they're misguided. I've seen almost every single thing under the sun demanded so far.

http://coupmedia.org...py-demands-2009

Here, we have a good start, campaign reform, end the Fed, end the war on drugs. All lessening government intervention. But then, it suddenly wants more government intervention with environmental demands, gender pay demands etcs. It's a schizophrenic list.

Other places I disagree even more with them. Income redistribution, forgiveness of student loans, more and better jobs. I mean, I'm sorry that the art history degree from the private college didn't work...I really am. But maybe they should get their head on straight and realize that they shouldn't get money for being educated. It isn't completely their fault that they think that. It's a more systemic problem. They've been told it all their lives. Which is why I come back to the fact that OWS is a misguided movement.

I have to agree with that assesment. I work across the street from where the 99%ers were camped out for months last year and down the street from where they moved them too. Every time I would speak with them or take the literature they handed out the word that came to mind was 'unfocused'.

That being said, the only reason the FBI should be investigating this group at all is if there is evidence that they are breaking federal law of participating in crimes that cross state of international borders. If not any and all monitoring or investigating of the members of OWS should be carried out by local law enforcement only. I see using the FBI to try to dig up offenses as bullying and paranoid of the feds.

This isn't FBI but t least these OWSers were being watched...

OCCUPY ACTIVIST & PREGNANT GIRLFRIEND BUSTED IN NYC WITH WEAPONS & A BOMB, SOURCES SAY

An Occupy Wall Street activist and his pregnant girlfriend were allegedly caught with a stash of weapons in their Greenwich Village apartment.

Aaron Greene, 31, and his pregnant girlfriend, Morgan Gliedman, 27, were apparently found to have these elements in addition to bomb-making instructions, a stack of papers with a cover sheet entitled, “The Terrorist Encyclopedia,” and other elements according to sources speaking with The New York Post.

Continued... http://www.theblaze.com/stories/occupy-activist-pregnant-girlfriend-busted-in-nyc-with-weapons-a-bomb-sources-say/

The government should be allowed to do whatever it wants to, because it's good for business.

The White House publically supported the Occupiers at the time. They are a bunch of two-faced liars. Now after the election you get to learn more about it.

The White House publically supported the Occupiers at the time. They are a bunch of two-faced liars. Now after the election you get to learn more about it.

Within the 3 branches of government, the White House does NOT have a monopoly on being liars. Indeed, mendacity is the hallmark of government.