Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

China and India both know about UFO base

thewonderman

The question is, if this was in fact the case, would Governments even then be in on all the facts? Goverments, as we know, come & go, particularly in this flawed system called "Democracy" where they'll be replaced in a few years by another lot. I dare say that the Intelligence services, of whatever country, except perhaps N. Korea, would not tell the Government about everything that they do or they're working on, since many of these things would work on long timescales and they couldn't risk it being interfered with or funding suddenly cut when a new bunch of Polticians come into office.

I agree with you so its all up to military and intelligence services, but that is like hitting a brick wall.. You can't get info. out of those since they are most likely highly guarded and protected, still if they wanted ( goverments ) they probably could access those archives couldn't they?

Governments change often - it would be counter-productive to fully inform every president/prime minister about the existence of ET life, which is why I doubt they (the government) knows much about it. However, should we have any intelligence whatsoever on the existence of ET life - it would stay firmly with the military.

• Like 2

I agree with you so its all up to military and intelligence services, but that is like hitting a brick wall.. You can't get info. out of those since they are most likely highly guarded and protected, still if they wanted ( goverments ) they probably could access those archives couldn't they?

Both Jimmy Carter and Bill Clinton were interested in the subject of UFO's. They tried to discover what was known about them by the government establishment, when they became President. Neither appears to have succeeded. Mr. Carter, when asked about this, is said to have looked very sad. One suspects he might have been told something frustrating like: 'We know they're here, but we can't do anything about it, or even admit any of this to the public'. Edited by bison
  • Like 1

I wish people would stop accusing the governments of knowing more than they are telling us. It really does credit them with a level of integrity that far exceeds what they deserve. I doubt any government knows much more than we do.

Delusional...... cods wallop!

Of course they know more than they're letting on........ Why would they tell us anything?

Why have the military all over the world kept secrets from each other through history?

Because it gives them the edge!

If you were a magician, you do not let people see what's up your sleeve.. do you?

If you found an endless supply of gold would you tell everyone.. for the whole world to catch on...

Or would you tell just your most trusted friends/family?

Delusional...... cods wallop!

Of course they know more than they're letting on........ Why would they tell us anything?

Why have the military all over the world kept secrets from each other through history?

Because it gives them the edge!

If you were a magician, you do not let people see what's up your sleeve.. do you?

If you found an endless supply of gold would you tell everyone.. for the whole world to catch on...

Or would you tell just your most trusted friends/family?

But that's my whole point, that in this useless "Democratic" system governments come & go through the revolving door every few years; do you really think that the military and intelligence services are going to let incompetent and power-hungry Politicians in on intelligence that they've been painstakingly acquiring for years and years, if those Politicians are (thankfully) going to be out of office in a few years? Whatever oaths of Secrecy they may swear, you know you can't trust Politcians, so the intelligence services and the military aren't going to let the Politicians in on anything really sensitive, are they? So the Military might know something, but I very much doubt that Governments (of whaever country) would know anything worthwhile.

• Like 1