Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Play me a song I never heard before

Clarakore

[media=]

[/media]
  • Like 3

[media=]

[/media]

A bit of heraldic templar metal? A bit like heavy metal meets Monty Python :)

Iwannanothergo Iwannanothergo Iwannanothergo!!!

Here's a song I doubt you've ever heard.

Certainly not for a few years :)

Edited by Urisk
  • Like 2

Eh buggrit, yer gettin' two!

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gpxah8x-tmY[/media]

Only 'cause these guys are absolutely amazing and powerful. Oppresively heavy, heartbreakingly beautiful melodies, slow burning. Perfect! Then check out the Coffin Ships, another one of their epics.

Edited by Urisk

[media=]

[/media]

I really dig this song. Not many have heard it unless you like the band.

• Like 1

That off the latest one? Not picked that up yet. They're playing the UK in March :D

[media=]

Ghost- Ritual. Not as unbelievably ERMAGERD SER ERSERM and flawless as they were hyped up to be, but pretty cool band with a good knack for melody. Understated vocals very much in the grain of Blue Oyster Cult.

EDIT= oh poo, will you look at that, I should've scrolled down to seethat Ghost have already been posted hahaha.

Edited by Urisk

And because it's New Years Eve, go on hae anither :)

http:// www.youtube.com /watch?v=XRIWfCDpSWc

Motorhead, but not as you've heard them. Sensitive, melodic, and Lemmy can fair sing!

Because of the forum rules against swearing I've not made this one a link because it's called One More ****ing Time, but I assure you it's well worth copying and pasting, but remember to take out the spaces before the www and after the .com ! Come on!! DO EEEHT! DOO EEHHHT NAO!!!

Edited by Urisk

That off the latest one? Not picked that up yet. They're playing the UK in March :D

yeah came out i think the end of july solid album hope you enjoy the show sir.

• Like 1

Thanks Iron Lotus! :) Hoping to get along, I haven't seen them since the Cheer Up Tour.

[media=]

[/media]

Excellent UK thrash band, who need the word spread- be warned, one isntance of strong language from the offset, so mute for the first 3 seconds. Worth checkign out though- the vocalist has one hell of a set of pipes on him!

Edited by Urisk
  • Like 1

Thanks Iron Lotus! :) Hoping to get along, I haven't seen them since the Cheer Up Tour.

[media=]

[/media]

Excellent UK thrash band, who need the word spread- be warned, one isntance of strong language from the offset, so mute for the first 3 seconds. Worth checkign out though- the vocalist has one hell of a set of pipes on him!

nice man :)

i dont listen to this kinda music too much myself but that song was pretty beastly i liked it.

• Like 1

A couple of my old favorites, local bands from 'my scene' at high school age.

While the bands have since died, they live on in my fond memory.

• Like 1