Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Play me a song I never heard before

Clarakore

Just came across this New Wave song. Perhaps there are a few who haven't heard it.

[media=]

[/media]

Needing/Getting ~ OK GO

• Like 3

Needing/Getting ~ OK GO

I wonder if they tour with that song?

Would be quite a feat to perform that one on a stage.

It kinda reminded me of this one. :) >>>

• Like 1

I'm going to play some bands I hate ,just for fun .

The Voluptuous Horror of Karen Black.

Weirdest stage show you've ever seen .

Their song ,Alaska ,makes me want to kill myself .Seriously .

omg you are so incredibly correct!

• Like 1

omg you are so incredibly correct!

So many bad bands .

Here,one of the worst bands to even come out of the LA scene. I mean why...WHY .

OK,these guys weren't awful ,but I never got the hype. They were HUGE ....and I mean HUGE ,in LA.

Huge following ,and they would sell clubs out for like 5 night's in a a row .

The Whiskey A Go Go honored them,by painting their walls all purple ,because all the members had purple hair .

I saw them live ,and well,.....I wouldnt have gone to see them five nights in a row.

I give you ,The ZEROS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNB9jVeHzIo

Oh,the j rock bands ,that should not quit their day jobs ....

Ever...

Edited by Simbi Laveau

This band is called Nightmare ,or Naitomea in Japanese .

They aren't terrible . I actually saw them before their first cd came out ,and they already had a huge following .

They seem to just rip off all the band's that came before them though .Nothing too original .

The stage here is,quite cool actually .

This is probably 18 months after I saw them .

They had so few songs when I saw them,they had to keep playing the same ones over,to fill out the set .

Edited by Simbi Laveau

The illustrious ArnoCorps, an Arnold Schwarzenegger movies cover band. Their lyrics are the best. I first saw them at a local vets hall playing for like 15 of us kids. Who knew 12 years later, the Arnold Schwarzenegger movie cover band would still be together and touring.

[media=]

[/media] Edited by _Only

There's absolute tonnes of British old school hardcore from 1991-94 that I would like to share..

It's basically a type of high octane dance music that sprang from acid house and techno.

So to an untrained ear it would sound like two plates being crashed together with a bit of techno and piano.

It's more commercial acts were The Progidy,Altern 8 and SL2 and the Trumpton parody.

However there's all that stuff on the Formation and Suburban Base record labels that could leave people puzzled.

There's only one slight catch...

I can't link YouTube videos here so my only course of action is the library.

So how you do link YouTube videos to this forum using a standard set-up?

That's if you want a sonic attack to your eardrums!

Edited by Medium Brown

This band is called Nightmare ,or Naitomea in Japanese .

They aren't terrible . I actually saw them before their first cd came out ,and they already had a huge following .

They seem to just rip off all the band's that came before them though .Nothing too original .

The stage here is,quite cool actually .

Speaking of Japanese Manga and Visual Kei>>>

"Beautiful White Girl Singing Perfect Japanese, Is Actually a Swedish Boy

Yohio, a 16-year-old Swedish boy who dresses like a doll, sounds like a man, speaks perfect Japanese, English and Swedish, and plays guitar like a pro! Quite a wiz-kid guitarist!

Despite his European heritage, he’s developed a cult following in Japan and is lauded by teenage girls because of his “feminine beauty”. Describing himself as a “bishonen” – a Japanese word meaning “beautiful youth (boy)”, Yohio prides himself on his doll-like features."

YOHIO - SKY☆LiMiT

YOHIO ~ Dawn of Dream

[media=]

Edited by EllJay

There's absolute tonnes of British old school hardcore from 1991-94 that I would like to share..

It's basically a type of high octane dance music that sprang from acid house and techno.

So to an untrained ear it would sound like two plates being crashed together with a bit of techno and piano.

It's more commercial acts were The Progidy,Altern 8 and SL2 and the Trumpton parody.

However there's all that stuff on the Formation and Suburban Base record labels that could leave people puzzled.

There's only one slight catch...

I can't link YouTube videos here so my only course of action is the library.

So how you do link YouTube videos to this forum using a standard set-up?

That's if you want a sonic attack to your eardrums!

simply paste the url ...that's it...it just comes up as the video...that's all there is to it...no charge.

• Like 2

The Tubes ~ White Punks on Dope

[media=]

[/media]

I'm more of a fan of Bathory's old, "black metal" output but his last 2 albums are poignant and beautiful Nordic heavy metal. Especially this song. Epic, beautiful, captivating and he finally learnt how to sing :) It's so sad that he died so soon after completion of Nordland II. He was only 38.

Edited by Urisk

John Farnham - You're the voice - 1986

simply paste the url ...that's it...it just comes up as the video...that's all there is to it...no charge.

Thanks.

I thought the process was rocket science.

Edited by Medium Brown