Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Man finds mysterious metal objects in woods

Big Bad Voodoo

you can do it L . maybe you should search for names for your 'Notebook' :D

• Like 1

It sounds like that Bell thing they can use to control the weather . I forget the name of ir .

I want to say ...tesla invented it or something .

Being the RCMP, I'm surprised they didn't pepper spray the guy who found and reported it.

Please, it was an object that belonged to and was returned to the Canadian government, as stated in your link. Not that mysterious is it now?

Now what about this "woodsman"? Really? Woodsmen still exist? I find that more mysterious but who really knows just don't believe everything you read.

Has anyone heard of any follow up on this report?

I hate to think balloons carrying such large loads can be floating aloft waiting to fall somewhere. It just doesn't seem right and could result in a person being killed.

The two large hunks of metal are described by Marc-Andre Paradis, a part-time astronomer and technologies expert with Aster Station Observatory in Saint-Louis-du-Ha! Ha!, Quebec, as banged up carcasses.

hm ...

This story sounds a little bit fishy. The RCMP do not operate as provincial police in Quebec like they do in other provinces. The SQ (Sûreté du Québec) would be the ones called in.

• Like 1

Contained in the article there's a pretty good speculation on what the object might be:

Pelletier said he would not be surprised to learn the objects were part of some sort of data-gathering device.

“My first guess was it had something to do with the weather,” he said. “I looked inside the panels and there were a bunch of gauges that looked like pressure gauges and about 20 feet from it there was an orange steel box about 12-inches-by-12-inches that looked like a data box.”

IMO, call the number and see what happens.