Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Child is seeing ghosts

kirp_7

the bad and scary ones look like black monkeys with no eyes and sharp fingers. His words not mine. And seem to always be climbing up the walls

Yeah.

He sees it all.

Demons will mess with him,because they know he can see them.

They will try to ruin him,but he wounds too strong ,and he has guardians around him .

I would cleanse and seal the house ,to keep the bad ones out .

Dreams can be horrifying ,if you have this predisposition .

Fascinating account and very common in children. Me and my sister used to interact with a soft white glow above our beds that opened the cupboard doors, my sister used to say 'Grandad is here', she was a little older and thus more able to understand the situation, our grandfather had died without seeing us very much. Also, I know someone whose stepchild regularly proclaims 'Your mum just walked past'. This child has no idea that his mum died when he was very young, they have seen handprints in strange places where no child can reach and a newspaper has flown across the room (no wind to stir it) and the child talks and follows things often. Children are definitely more receptive, open and not blinded by the world that is spoonfed to us as we mature.

Yeah.

He sees it all.

Demons will mess with him,because they know he can see them.

They will try to ruin him,but he wounds too strong ,and he has guardians around him .

I would cleanse and seal the house ,to keep the bad ones out .

Dreams can be horrifying ,if you have this predisposition .

Speaking of horrible dreams it seems like everytime I get into REM sleep the nightmares come and Im talking baaaad

Quote:

"After about 5 minutes he said, "you're mean! Go away now! I dont like you!" And with that he watched something that i ciould not see leave the room. I watched his head follow the ghost out of the room. That is when the front door (closed) made a loud boom noise. Like someone had punched it. I went and checked it out. No one there."

This child at such a tender age is already capable of being able to "command" this particular entity/spirit to leave with just a few words said, and this is a very good thing on his part. As he has attracted these entities/spirits to himself (they like being around him and his energy), he will eventually through these experiences be able to discern instantly on his own when he is in good company and when he is not. This sensitivity to the spirit world will also help make him much more aware & sensitive around those in the real world. He has no "fear" at this time of what is going on around him. Let him know always that he can command them to leave whenever he feels uncomfortable with what is going on. Also, for some reason if it gets out of

hand, please take the time to teach him the lord's prayer--it does work...

Im sorry...Im not overly religious. And by overly i mean "not at all". What is the lords prayer? Is it the one that goes "as you lay me down to sleep"? Or something like that?

Speaking of horrible dreams it seems like everytime I get into REM sleep the nightmares come and Im talking baaaad

Really ?

Well sometimes,a dream is just a dream ,and life stresses can cause bad dreams .

What happens in them ...is there a recurring theme ?

Really ?

Well sometimes,a dream is just a dream ,and life stresses can cause bad dreams .

What happens in them ...is there a recurring theme ?

Yeah basically the worlds ending, and Im dying in some horrible way there very vivid though to the point where Iv waken up in cold sweats, some of them are recurring.

Not to mention I dont sleep well as it is, Ill go nights without sleep sometimes

Edited by R4z3rsPar4d0x

People will always call what they cannot explain FAKE.

The only person who will know its genuine is you and the people who were with you at the time.

Experience is not synonymous with "real". All it means is just that, an "experience".

What is the kid being exposed to at home and school? At that age their undeveloped minds can twist anything, even the most mundane things, into something horrible.

Looking closely at what he is seeing and heating in real life, from a common show on animals to a glimpse of a story of some kind might offer real life clues.

All I am saying is maybe real life and reality should be closely examined instead of jumping on the "paranormal" and "he can talk to ghosties" bandwagon.

Don't forget, if he child is hearing anything that conveys he is seeing something special, he is likely to play on that, as that is what kids do. Also if you keep pressing the issue on what he is supposedly seeing then he will make up something in order to please others.

Could be something, could be nothing. Don't get too wrapped up in the paranormal at the expense of a potentially serious and real life issue.

• Like 2

i'm always very skeptical of these type of stories.

if this were my kid i would be getting to the bottom of it, not just casually warning my new boyfriend of it. really.

if it really is happening, get this kid to a doctor that will take it seriously, because it's more likely there is a medical or psycological problem (such a schizophrenia) than that this kid is interacting with ghosts.

or you could just tell the story on the internet for entertainment purposes...

• Like 1

Iv heard that demons give off a rotten smell, to alert when there in there area. Not sure if the demon is intentionally giving off the smell, but very interesting

Ahh yes, the stench of the evil dead!!! Documented in the psych. Texts as fact!!! (Only they call it a symptom of hysteria)..... Aka spiritual ATTACK!!! The infected can actually smell the invading Demon / Spirit / Ghost..., what ever it is that's entagonizing the parinoia by showing them images. the shrinks call them "hallucinations.". That's when the anti-psychotics are prescribed, temporarily blocking the demon, but causing eventual madness!!! Fear the shrink!!

Not the ghosts. No fear or attention, they get bored and go away.

Ahh yes, the stench of the evil dead!!!

PAH! nothing compared to my feet.

Sounds like a fairly typical 3 year old to me.

In fact, if he weren't doing these things, I'd be concerned.

• Like 1

i'm always very skeptical of these type of stories.

if this were my kid i would be getting to the bottom of it, not just casually warning my new boyfriend of it. really.

if it really is happening, get this kid to a doctor that will take it seriously, because it's more likely there is a medical or psycological problem (such a schizophrenia) than that this kid is interacting with ghosts.

or you could just tell the story on the internet for entertainment purposes...

I wasnt aware that schizophrenia showed its signs at such an early age

Yeah basically the worlds ending, and Im dying in some horrible way there very vivid though to the point where Iv waken up in cold sweats, some of them are recurring.

Not to mention I dont sleep well as it is, Ill go nights without sleep sometimes

Missed this post. Sorry.

Hmm,well my world ending dreams always prophesied a coming event ,and people do die .

I don't always understand the dream,until the event occurs .

The fact you don't sleep well,makes me think you have an emotional component going on .

Do any of them ever come to pass in real life?

I'm thinking no for you ,which means you need to relax ,big time .

I wasnt aware that schizophrenia showed its signs at such an early age

actually i think its early teens - i was using that as an example

Sounds like he is a medium. If that is true Psychologists are not going to be able to help him. I wouldn't. Do anything to get rid of the grand parents. Perhaps having your house cleansed and blessed might be a good idea to keep the bad ones out

To be honest, i think that your GF is the cause of this situation, not her kid. Try talking to her and see how she ended up with the kid alone. I believe there are a lot of unresolved emotions that you probably could release in her.

And about the kid, he seem to have makings of greatness in him, so in long term, he should be properly raised in order to build his spirit and selfesteem. He should be cared for and loved so he can learn how to counter fear with good emotions.

Later, you should rutinely ask him on his opinions and listen to his wishes that you should try to fulfill. That can build him into person who will command spirits if called upon. But be reasonable, you don't want to end up with little whinny dictator. :)