Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Vaccinations

AsteroidX

I think you might have linked the wrong article "One in 12 in military has clogged heart arteries"

Perhaps. Perhaps not. I do believe this has some evidenciary value on the topic. That is the link I posted.

• Like 1

There are a lot of things that can contribute to clogged arteries, where's the connection to excessive vaccinations ?

Also, how is this an urban legend ? ( unless the point is that there is no connection )

• Like 3

Yes. Many things cause clogged arteries. But we dont know the long term effect of multiple terms of service overseas and with the vaccinations required it is still evidenciary.

(This may not fit under Urban Legends or you get let it fall.)

I think theres an ongoing thread about this topic but I was unable to find it.

I disagree. 1/12th of the most healthy of our population in peak physical conditioning should not have clogged arteries.

There was coroner reports and then this report

None of them had been diagnosed with heart disease before deployment, researchers said.

this was on the 3800+ Military personel that have been killed overseas over the past decade. Unless theres soemthing in the air over there it looks like "evidence" to me

I do not disagree 1/4th of the population has heart disease for many different reasons.

You asked:

What about the other eleven-twelths who didn't have clogged arteries?

Are you saying thats an acceptable amount of risk without looking at the long term effects of some of these multiple vaccine injections. For rare/or regional diseases.

I would like to see some evidence they are safe.

My question is why are you leaping to vaccines as the culprit? Lifestyle by far plays the greatest role in heart disease

• Like 3

Im not trying to Leap. It just smacks of needing to be looked at and not taken for granted that these type of mass vaccinations. Of the type I described are healthy/or not healthy.

I mean to it seems to be the latest craze and hasnt been thoroughly researched.

I would say again what evidence do we have that is healthy except in preventing the diseases it was intended to.

Which vaccine are we talking about?

Not being a member of the military I cannot tell you the name. But I will bring up the HPV vaccination indoctrination that is ongoing as one that is poorly understood.

No, I'm saying that there is no correlation between heart disease and vaccines, otherwise nearly every military man and woman would get heart disease it it was directly tied to vaccinations.

Not necessary. 1/12 is a high percentage. Or we can just wait and see how it turns fopr our next generation.

Edited by AsteroidX

Your opening post makes a leap "More evidence that excessive vaccines are a bad thing."

From your article:

Altogether the researchers had information on 3,832 service members who'd been killed at an average age of 26. Close to 9 percent had any buildup in their coronary arteries, according to the autopsies. And about a quarter of the soldiers with buildup in their arteries had severe blockage.

Service members who had been obese or had high cholesterol or high blood pressure when they entered the military were especially likely to have plaque buildup, Webber and his colleagues reported Tuesday in the Journal of the American Medical Association.

More than 98 percent of the service members included were men.

"This study bodes well for a lower burden of disease lurking in young people," Levy, who wrote an editorial published with the report, told Reuters Health.

"Young, healthy people are likely to have a lower burden of disease today than their parents or grandparents had decades ago."

That's likely due, in part, to better control of blood pressure and cholesterol and lower rates of smoking in today's service members - as well as the country in general, researchers said.

However, two risks for heart disease that haven't declined are obesity and diabetes, which are closely linked.

"Obesity is the one that has not trended in the right direction," Levy said.

"Those changes in obesity and diabetes threaten to reverse some of the dramatic improvements that we are seeing in heart disease death rates," he added.

The only evidence I see in that article is poor lifestyle choices are a bad thing.

• Like 3

Thank You for clarifying my Op.

One cannot simply look at vaccinations and not take into account a person's over-all health.

There was coroner reports and then this report

this was on the 3800+ Military personel that have been killed overseas over the past decade. Unless theres soemthing in the air over there it looks like "evidence" to me

It doesn't look anything of the sort to me.

I do not disagree 1/4th of the population has heart disease for many different reasons.

You asked:

Are you saying thats an acceptable amount of risk without looking at the long term effects of some of these multiple vaccine injections. For rare/or regional diseases.

I would like to see some evidence they are safe.

The long term effects of all vaccines are looked at constantly. It is not like we are testing them on the military like they are guinea pigs.

Not being a member of the military I cannot tell you the name. But I will bring up the HPV vaccination indoctrination that is ongoing as one that is poorly understood.

Not necessary. 1/12 is a high percentage. Or we can just wait and see how it turns fopr our next generation.

Gardasil was tested for 12 years before it was put on the market. New vaccines have the highest requirements for safety testing of any pharmaceuticals.

Edited by FurthurBB

It's got to be harmful to people somehow.. I've missed a ton of shots I should've had and I hardly get sick. I never got my tetanus shot either, and I've been cut tons of times by rusted things(reckless behavior) but I'm fine.

It's got to be harmful to people somehow.. I've missed a ton of shots I should've had and I hardly get sick. I never got my tetanus shot either, and I've been cut tons of times by rusted things(reckless behavior) but I'm fine.

There are risks associated with everything that has a clinical mode of action. That does not mean it is harmful to people somehow. Also, I will see your ancedote and raise you mine. I am fully vaccinated and am never sick. Rust has nothing to do with tetanus, dirt does. People say rusty things because they imagine them sitting around in the dirt where tetanus lives.

I disagree. 1/12th of the most healthy of our population in peak physical conditioning should not have clogged arteries.

As a former member of the US Army, I feel safe in saying that many of the senior officers and senior NCOs are WAY obese. Once you get into 40+ years on the PT test you basically just have to show up and you pass. Plus soldiers are notorious for having horrendously bad eating habits. And with greatly increased stress for the military lifestyle, it actually surprises me that it is only 1 in 12, and not closer to the 1 in 4 of the general public.

Vaccines have very little to do with this kind of thing. Japan has been doing testing on this kind of thing for decades and has found no really good indicators that vaccines do anything besides what they are supposed to do.

But, of course, that is what the NewWorldOrder made them say. It is all is Fixed... Blahhhh... Cthulu told me so in a Dream last night.... aaiaiiaiiiiiiiiiii.........