Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Delicious Dinosaur meat

thewild

Always wondered what a brontosaurus burger tasted like..... Fred seemed to really enjoy them :w00t:

• Like 4

Taste like chicken, I bet.

• Like 2

Something tells me that the BBQ ribs won't fit on my plate.

I like meat with a bit of bite...

I dunno, would it be like ostritch? That was pretty tasty, like beef, only how beef should taste.

This is why Human beings are the worst creature.Some Humans always think about which animal tastes good. But their thought about Dinosaurs meat is very wrong.Human beings wouldn't have survived until now if Dinosaurs existed with them.They are not small chickens that Human beings use to kill. The fact is Dinosaurs will destroy Human beings' ass. I remember a good sentence from - "Clash of Dinosaurs". ----------- "So next time you sit down, ready to carve that thanksgivingturkey, just imagine what that bird's great-great-great-great grandparents could do to you."

That is well said...

This is why Human beings are the worst creature.Some Humans always think about which animal tastes good. But their thought about Dinosaurs meat is very wrong.Human beings wouldn't have survived until now if Dinosaurs existed with them.They are not small chickens that Human beings use to kill. The fact is Dinosaurs will destroy Human beings' ass. I remember a good sentence from - "Clash of Dinosaurs". ----------- "So next time you sit down, ready to carve that thanksgivingturkey, just imagine what that bird's great-great-great-great grandparents could do to you."

That is well said...

Humans are the worst creature? I disagree.

Humans are much smarter than Dino's, so I think we would have survived and ultimately ruled over the Dino's. Of course we would have provided many meals for them.

It is a myth that dinosaurs were eaten by humans.

Cavemen were vegetarians, that's why they died out.

• 1 month later...

Kind of on the same subject.......................Anyone on here eaten horse without knowing it?

Seems to have been pretty common in europe.

I would like to try horse. I assume it is a very lean meat similar to deer.

We've got a Dinosaur BBQ right here in my hometown. :D

Great food, horrible service.

dinosaur_syracuse_exterior.jpg