Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Did Jesus go to Japan ?

Saru

Some believe that during the 'lost years' of his life Jesus traveled the world and spent time in Japan.

In Shingo, the Greatest Story Ever Told is retold like this: Jesus first came to Japan at the age of 21 to study theology. This was during his so-called “lost years,” a 12-year gap unaccounted for in the New Testament.

arrow3.gifRead more...

See the Son of Man like you've never seen him before...

0.jpg

I do like that his younger brother has a Japanese name. It's basically Japanese fan-fiction of the Bible.

• Like 1

Jesus didn't have a brother, this story is fake. I mean seriously it's been noted that jesus performed miracles. But when all that time he spent in japan, he did not perform not even one miracle? All a bit too much for me. Don't get me wrong I too would love to go to japan and fall inlove with a japanese girl. I mean who wouldn't? It just sounds like every mans dream just to run off to japan and be pampered by a japanese girl. That would be so nice

Dragon-Ball-Z-Japanese-Anime-Anime-485x728.jpg

Edited by pitchp
  • Like 1

The "missing 12-years" has always been curious to myself and many other's, of course.

Not sure what to think. There are scant, unauthenticated indications with regards to India, but I've never heard about his traveling to Japan before.

Who knows. 12-years is a long time, even on foot, or mule or whatever. Could have gone many places I suppose.

• Like 1

Hard to say where Jesus was. I've heard or read someplace where he went to Tibet.And I've also heard mention of India.

He may very well have gone to visit the Essenes or Eygpt or out to the east. Guess we really won't know.

No, he spent that time clearing space for traders and helping people win money in the Lottery...such is the way today.

page one of the article is wacky enough, but page 2 is just golden. I'm so dazzled with Japanese miracles I don't know where to turn.

Well, according to the Bible Jesus had a brother, but I believe his name was James not Isukiri. Who is to say where Jesus traveled in those 12 years.

Depending whom you speak to in Japan ,Jesus is allegedly buried in Japan .

There are a quite a few believers ,and mythos ,surrounding this topic,locally .

• Like 1

Well its more interesting than the Mormon version of events.

Jesus didn't have a brother, this story is fake. I mean seriously it's been noted that jesus performed miracles. But when all that time he spent in japan, he did not perform not even one miracle? All a bit too much for me. Don't get me wrong I too would love to go to japan and fall inlove with a japanese girl. I mean who wouldn't? It just sounds like every mans dream just to run off to japan and be pampered by a japanese girl. That would be so nice

Jesus supposedly had 4 brothers, James, Judas, Simon, and Joseph. He also had sisters but they aren't mentioned by name in the bible.

Well its more interesting than the Mormon version of events.

But the Mormon version has space ships and aliens and scifi excitement!! Wait... so does the regular Christian version... :blink:

• Like 2

I think it fits perfectly. C'mon, it's the greatest 'story' ever told but it's time for a face lift. He obviously could've walked there but, bor---ing. Maybe he commanded the wind to fill the sails on his ship, or better yet, commandeered 'the whale' and arrived in style. Someday, I could file this with the abundance of other supporting historical evidence. LMAO

Many people have not heard of the Kaballah or do not take enough interest in it. But what is true is that the Jewish people were as aware of the spiritual body as the Japanese, Chinese, and the Guru's of India. If you read the bible right, you would notice similarities in the glowing of Abraham and the glowing of Buddha. The people during the time of Jesus were definitly concerned with immortality. Remember this, those who are in the know have the power, those who do not know are powerless. Without the virtue to conquer such fears as Fasting for 40 days, a person can be controlled by their fears. They won't know peace nor make the right choice, they are being compulsed by wants from spiritual hosts that are so subtle because you had grown up with this subtle enemy, you won't know they are there. He would not have needed to travel to Japan or India or China just to learn about meditation and enlightenment and the necessity for fasting and obeying the law of the Sabbath day. When he was spiritually aware enough he could be obedient to the word of God that he could hear, living by faith and obedience to a higher being, by walk a higher road, living by virtue and obedience and belief in the One true God. Rather than false deities also common at the time in many other countries such as India, China, and Japan.

~ sigh ~

Anyway, there are also stories of a wise man with white skin that walked across the water to visit the Hawaiians. This story predates the first visitations by Europeans, ie Captain Cook. Purportedly the Hawaiian people welcomed Captain Cooks ship and crew so readily because they thought the "white man" of legend came back as he promised he would.

Captain Cook brought disease and disharmony to the land and the people realized this was not the same man so they ate him...it was considered a great honor. Lol!

I'm happy to be alive in modern times. :)

Edited by Lava_Lady
  • Like 1

I suppose he boarded a 747 at Tel Aviv to Tokyo, what a load of old cobblers this article is.At that time these guys didnt know anything of the world outside of the Roman Empire,

• Like 1

i really really really dig the idea of a ninja jesus. studying in japan, going through the most brutal of trainings. starts throwing kamehameha waves and such. returns home and proceeds to clean up them city streets. jesus is back, and hes turning water into justice!!!

Two things we will never know for sure - where Jesus spent his 12 years not recorded in the bible and the location of Atlantis.

Fact is, the more of these hairbrained theories that crop up without physical evidence the murkier the waters become. There is an entire planet to throw darts at and scream "it's there" or "he went there".

Depending whom you speak to in Japan ,Jesus is allegedly buried in Japan .

There are a quite a few believers ,and mythos ,surrounding this topic,locally .

His grave is in the town of Shingo in Northern Japan... see here

• Like 1

"the Kaballah"... "If you read the bible right",... "immortality".... "those who are in the know have the power",... "a person can be controlled by their fears" (you're only accurate statement).... "They won't know peace nor make the right choice",... "obeying the law of the Sabbath day"...."obedient" ... "living by faith"... "obedience to a higher being"... "walk a higher road",... "belief in the One true God."

This is the poppycock that is driving mankind to the brink of social, economic catastrophy. You start with the 'masters' then proceed to minimize & degrade the subservients with death & fear while making the greatest promise of all (immortality), if they could find it in their hearts to 'believe' in the "one true god". The metaphors of divine suffering, persecution by fear, threat for the purpose of a self-fullfilling prophecy adorned by the desire for absolute control of the minds and riches of the masses to only benefit the personal gain & the expansion of the power and death grip of the 'Kabal', which you are trying to portray, as infinitely superior. Criminal I might add. This is the 21st century & the information IS available for any person, to search the records, for the hidden truth. Good luck trying to suppress the 'real knowledge' and incarcerate the 'Gallileo's' of the world in an effort to keep the world in a state of perpetual, intellectual darkness. Your reading intake is severely constricted. Start with your bible, filled with Astro-theology, and DON'T stop there. The sUn will light your way. I must note, "for all have sinned"; also makes u a liar and a cheat incapable of speaking for any 'chosen' god.

---ps. The book of mormon was PROVEN to be fabricated by Smith via receipt documents over 40 yrs ago --- earlier posts--

You can’t convince a believer of anything; for their belief is not based on evidence, it’s based on a deep seated need to believe. - Carl Sagan

• Like 1

Many people have not heard of the Kaballah or do not take enough interest in it. But what is true is that the Jewish people were as aware of the spiritual body as the Japanese, Chinese, and the Guru's of India. If you read the bible right, you would notice similarities in the glowing of Abraham and the glowing of Buddha. The people during the time of Jesus were definitly concerned with immortality. Remember this, those who are in the know have the power, those who do not know are powerless. Without the virtue to conquer such fears as Fasting for 40 days, a person can be controlled by their fears. They won't know peace nor make the right choice, they are being compulsed by wants from spiritual hosts that are so subtle because you had grown up with this subtle enemy, you won't know they are there. He would not have needed to travel to Japan or India or China just to learn about meditation and enlightenment and the necessity for fasting and obeying the law of the Sabbath day. When he was spiritually aware enough he could be obedient to the word of God that he could hear, living by faith and obedience to a higher being, by walk a higher road, living by virtue and obedience and belief in the One true God. Rather than false deities also common at the time in many other countries such as India, China, and Japan.

Just a few questions for you, if you wouldn't mind answering, I'm curious:

1.) How does one "read the Bible right"?

2.) Why was Abraham glowing, perhaps he had radiation poisoning?

3.) Who is "the one true god" and why do you think this is so?

4.) What do you think happens to the people that don't believe the same as you?

5.) Describe, please, this "higher road, living with obedience (to whom) & virtue"

Enlighten me to your way of thinking, please... :)

Edited by Lava_Lady
  • Like 2

jesus-manga-2.jpg

Um.....nah, I'm not feeling it. Sorry, I think this is nothing more than a myth.

jesus-manga-2.jpg

Um.....nah, I'm not feeling it. Sorry, I think this is nothing more than a myth.

It's a very old story .

Just a few questions for you, if you wouldn't mind answering, I'm curious:

1.) How does one "read the Bible right"?

Was my first question when I saw that. I took it to mean believe what I believe. Considering so many people read any religious documents and come away with different meanings then others. I don't believe this, but don't see why it is any more fanciful than what is in the bible.