Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

US calls for Piers Morgan deportation

acidhead

Maybe, but not necessarily a complete picture and representation of the facts. Why? Because he wouldn't let Piers Morgan present his side. All it was was Alex Jones ranting away nonsensically and unreasonably.

He'd probably be better received if he could present his points calmly and courteously.

It doesn't matter what color shoes he's wearing or how he uses them.... that's for reality TV bud... what matters is substance. Alex presented a number of arguable facts in limited aired time in an over the top fashion.... Think anybody noticed? Yeah, ya better believe people noticed. Alex is a nut... for sure.... but he uses his nuttiness to say a lot of information within short periods of time. And they are usually, not always, but usually facts. He looked nervous and pumped in the interview. He warned Piers like a true liberty loving american. 'The 2nd Amendment isn't for duck hunting!... It's to prevent tyrannical GOV's from enslaving the public'.... DUH..... Bravo Mr. Jones.

• Like 1

"Alex, I get accused when I get you guys on, of talking over you, of being rude..."

Karma's a b****, Piers.

I caught that too.. 'you guys'.... He never met somebody quite like Alex Jones... warrior.

• Like 1

hhahahaha;'''......... <fart>

-----this **** used to be in the conspiracy section....

Where did Aquatus go?

In a civil war you are always shooting your countrymen.

Civil war and Civil Unrest are two different scenarios,in a situation where the Government deploys Troops to quell Civil unrest or disobediance and in doing so orders its Army to use Lethal Force,then i would refuse and lay down my arms.

Maybe, but not necessarily a complete picture and representation of the facts. Why? Because he wouldn't let Piers Morgan present his side. All it was was Alex Jones ranting away nonsensically and unreasonably.

He'd probably be better received if he could present his points calmly and courteously.

But then he wouldn't be able to make money off the massively paranoia. Besides Jones is a heartless nutcase, what do you expect.

But then he wouldn't be able to make money off the massively paranoia. Besides Jones is a heartless nutcase, what do you expect.

Alex may be a nut but I'm pretty sure he has a heart.

• Like 1

Alex may be a nut but I'm pretty sure he has a heart.

Morgan's "35 and 11,000" script he won't stop reading from is definitely getting annoying. He's a talk show host whose job is to conduct interviews by talking to guests about what they think; not abuse his prime time pulpit by repeatedly browbeating American rights. I won't sign the petition to deport him but I understand the point Alex Jones has made in supporting it. As if, we'd be 35 too if we didn't kill all those Englishmen with our non-repeating firearms over 230 years ago. Darnit. Why did we do that?

:wacko:

Last night on CNN was the best television I've ever seen in my life. Alex nailed it.

• Like 2

Last night on CNN was the best television I've ever seen in my life. Alex nailed it.

Alex nailing it was long overdue bro, with the atmosphere we've been choking on from our single-minded media chorus.

Our media squabbles mostly over politics today of all things, if we needed anymore proof of how bad it is. Our financial pundits go hat in hand to Ben Bernanke to give them the economic forecast for next year (i.e. give them the money). How much is it saying when the best TV of your life is what we should be getting on a daily basis?

Defending the Bill of Rights is such a no-brainer. I'd love to see the epic debates on the 4th, the 5th, the 9th, the 10th. Someone needs to get the big sword and stand up for the 10th already. Where are the epic debates on our economic policies? There's voices out there willing and able to do it. I think that Peter Schiff is the best Youtube I've ever seen in my life. And he's actually managed to smile, keep talking, and infiltrate his way into the media establishment going consistently against their agenda from the beginning. And this time it was Alex Jones and the 2nd Amendment getting through, perhaps in part because Piers Morgan was brave and tough enough to let it happen. I've been wondering lately how Piers Morgan chooses and books his guests, and if he'll have Alex back on his show.

• Like 1

Alex nailing it was long overdue bro, with the atmosphere we've been choking on from our single-minded media chorus.

Our media squabbles mostly over politics today of all things, if we needed anymore proof of how bad it is. Our financial pundits go hat in hand to Ben Bernanke to give them the economic forecast for next year (i.e. give them the money). How much is it saying when the best TV of your life is what we should be getting on a daily basis?

Defending the Bill of Rights is such a no-brainer. I'd love to see the epic debates on the 4th, the 5th, the 9th, the 10th. Someone needs to get the big sword and stand up for the 10th already. Where are the epic debates on our economic policies? There's voices out there willing and able to do it. I think that Peter Schiff is the best Youtube I've ever seen in my life. And he's actually managed to smile, keep talking, and infiltrate his way into the media establishment going consistently against their agenda from the beginning. And this time it was Alex Jones and the 2nd Amendment getting through, perhaps in part because Piers Morgan was brave and tough enough to let it happen. I've been wondering lately how Piers Morgan chooses and books his guests, and if he'll have Alex back on his show.

Yeah.... Piers Morgan's ego let it happen and Alex jumped all over it and he ignored all the nicey-nice stuff.. Morgan's a wuss when push comes to shove. He acted like he was in control but it was evident he wasn't because the daily Mr. Morgan tends to get impatient and jump all over the guest of who he disagrees with. He thought he could handle Alex Jones... put him down and knock him out. Especially by arranging the close side by side seating as opposed to across the table in most interviews. Perhaps Mr. Morgan thought he was out smarting the man who called for his deportation? I don't know. What I do know is America is the freest developed nation on the Earth. And it's because of their guns.

Edited by acidhead
  • Like 1

really? the excepts I saw on the daily show had him looking like a foaming lunatic.

• Like 1

Cool... hope you learned something.

I can laugh watching Jon Stewart and learn something as well, so I know it's possible.

• Like 1

Jon Stewart is a left leaning Libertarian at heart... that's why people love him... they just don't realize that they are Libertarians...... time will tell.

I thought Stewart was the right ing one, he played a leftwinger on TV in the same was Stephen Colbert isn't a right-winger.

Well after having a Comment removed on Infowars,no regard to freedom of speech then.

Well after having a Comment removed on Infowars,no regard to freedom of speech then.

Property rights

Infowars.com is a privately owned website. You were posting on private property. They have every right to moderate however they want to.

Property rights

Infowars.com is a privately owned website. You were posting on private property. They have every right to moderate however they want to.

Obviously,if it's what they want to hear.

Very true. And as my dad pointed out to me during lunch, the second amendment is also in place to allow the regular citizen to protect himself from the government. He was reading from an article and if I can find it, I'll link it.

So you and my dad got me there, Amerika, my views changed on this, though personally I don't think I'll be fighting against a foreign military or my own government or my countries military, but I like that the clause is there. 'We the People' form this republic, not the government, it's there for the People.

The right to bear arms was originally written purely for the purposes of militia. It did not apply to private citizens, but as most of our laws they slowly but dramatically change over time.

For another example, go look at what the maximum annual social security contribution was originally. And see if it was mandatory or voluntary.

The right to bear arms was originally written purely for the purposes of militia. It did not apply to private citizens, but as most of our laws they slowly but dramatically change over time.

For another example, go look at what the maximum annual social security contribution was originally. And see if it was mandatory or voluntary.

Hardy, p. 1237. "Early Americans wrote of the right in light of three considerations: (1) as auxiliary to a natural right of self-defense; (2) as enabling an armed people to deter undemocratic government; and (3) as enabling the people to organize a militia system."

Malcolm, "That Every Man Be Armed," pp. 452, 466. "The Second Amendment reflects traditional English attitudes toward these three distinct, but intertwined, issues: the right of the individual to protect his life, the challenge to government of an armed citizenry, and the preference for a militia over a standing army. The framers' attempt to address all three in a single declarative sentence has contributed mightily to the subsequent confusion over the proper interpretation of the Second Amendment."

Merkel and Uviller, pp. 62, 179 ff, 183, 188 ff, 306. "[T]he right to bear arms was articulated as a civic right inextricably linked to the civic obligation to bear arms for the public defense."

Edited by Hasina
  • Like 3

Regardless of the 2nd Amendment and what it means,any new laws should go through the law makers,you can't use executive orders to control guns it won't work and just inflame the situation even more.

More Ammunition for the Conspiracy Theorists.

Edited by shaddow134