Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

5 Repulsive Ingredients in Your Perfume

Simbi Laveau

I knew about ambergris ,and it can be gotten without harm to the whale ,but I had no idea about the other three animal ingredients .

The baby poop,I find hard to believe .I mean why .Baby poo is vile .

http://www.care2.com/causes/5-repulsive-ingredients-in-your-perfume-or-cologne.html?page=6

• Like 1

While almost all of that is true to a point it's very misleading.

The castor beavers and the civets aren't killed out right for their glandular by-products, although some do die as a result of fighting.

Wonder why they didn't mention placentas? Hospitals sell the placentas from the maternity wards to make up companies all the time.

While almost all of that is true to a point it's very misleading.

The castor beavers and the civets aren't killed out right for their glandular by-products, although some do die as a result of fighting.

Wonder why they didn't mention placentas? Hospitals sell the placentas from the maternity wards to make up companies all the time.

Placentas are used in hair products ,not perfume .

I think that's been curtailed because of infectious disease issues actually .

Dunno,it says some of the animals are held captive for anal gland secretions . I believe it .

Edited by Simbi Laveau

you are what you wear

• Like 1

Something else that I liked ruined for me. Baby poo, gross, you get enough of that on you when you have a baby to take care of.