Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mother addicted to pink has a baby boy

Still Waters

Everyone has a favourite colour, but one woman was so addicted to pink that she painted her entire house with the rosy hue.

But after giving birth to a little boy she decided to re-decorate her whole house in blue to make him feel more at home.

Wanda Matthews, 25, was so addicted to pink that everything in her life from her hairdryer to washing up gloves had the same pinky tint.

http://www.dailymail...-birth-boy.html

• Like 1

I thought you meant pink,the singer. I had no idea where this was going ^_^

• Like 1

There are worse addictions she could have.

Wow , Thank goodness she recognises the difference or the baby might have been dressed in pinky things. I gotta pink shirt last Xmas and its still in the box, Street credit down the pan if dared to wear it.

Edited by spud the mackem

Wow , Thank goodness she recognises the difference or the baby might have been dressed in pinky things. I gotta pink shirt last Xmas and its still in the box, Street credit down the pan if dared to wear it.

Be a man, wear the pink shirt. If anyone looks at you funny get your street cred back by breaking thier nose. Until you do that you have lost all street cred with me.
  • Like 3

Ever see Andy Lau in his famous pink suit ? Now there's a man ...it was hot .Mick Jagger pulls it off too .

I'm glad she finally got a grip.

Imagine the years of bullying that kid would have endured if she didn't.

Though I'm not sure you can get rid of a pink fetish that easily.

The school run could still have the kids taunting him so I have a solution for the mum.

Place her in the Personal Overhaul Device!

Be a man, wear the pink shirt. If anyone looks at you funny get your street cred back by breaking thier nose. Until you do that you have lost all street cred with me.

Well Mate I aint going to be accused of assault and end up in the can, because of a shirt, I wouldnt attack anyone unless someone starts on me, then they Dont get up.Where I come from you dont go around in Pink shirts ---EVER.
  • Like 2

It depends on what shade of pink it is really.

Baby pink is a big no-no and even looks daft on the opposite sex.

But I've seen guys at social gatherings who wear shirts in a more subdued shade of pink.

I would say more of a salmon colour than anything and I didn't see any bust-ups.

There's a certain stigma attached to it which can question an heterosexual man's masculinity.

Edited by Medium Brown

Why does the Daily Mail make that a news story? Lots of people love a certain color and will do their entire homer in it..,,Big tickle, one min she is a pink fanatic and now she's blue..whooppddee dooo lol

Edited by Beckys_Mom