Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Time travel

cor2000

What's with this government conspiracy fetish with people? Did it start with the X Files or goes way beyond that?

Seriously! The Government does only one thing...screws up anything it touches... :tu:

Seriously! The Government does only one thing...screws up anything it touches... :tu:

I have to agree...and I seriously doubt the government can keep a secret either.

• Like 1

time travel is not posible, if it was somebody would already have come back from the future.

True, but only if the future exists. If we haven't noticed anyone from the future visiting us, either the future does not exist, or time travel is impossible. Or, maybe time travelers are sneaky or unobservable. Or maybe they do exist and are changing our time line constantly to satisfy some motive they have for doing so.

If they change our present to change their future, we wouldn't notice it, would we?

This still is unbelievable, maybe those objects was on their visions that might happen to the future. There's still no evidence that time travelling can happen, even science itself cannot explain it (i think it's only in the anime).

True, but only if the future exists. If we haven't noticed anyone from the future visiting us, either the future does not exist, or time travel is impossible. Or, maybe time travelers are sneaky or unobservable. Or maybe they do exist and are changing our time line constantly to satisfy some motive they have for doing so.

If they change our present to change their future, we wouldn't notice it, would we?

Assuming time travel can be worked out, then I think it very likely that travelers could have come back in time. They could be the UFO's that people are seeing and blown off by many as all sorts of things. There wouldn't be a problem with seeing them because they are a part of our culture. Now a person from the future, unless they were carrying super advanced technology would simply be a person in dire need of medication and locking away. Just another loony in the bin isn't going to make any difference because......who's gonna believe him?

What's with this government conspiracy fetish with people? Did it start with the X Files or goes way beyond that?

Are you serious? Conspiracies have been around since the dawn of time. There's already a bunch who've claimed the Sandy Hook shootings didn't happen. We've had to deal with the "911 truthers"....since 9/11/01. People still believe anyone but Oswald shot JFK.

It's a real fetish with some people.

I am pretty sure the government has got enough - and better! - jobs to do in their life to do already to actually get the time and patience to hide some alien conspiracy. I mean, even if they do deal with conspiracy (which I am pretty sure they do), it must be something related to politics, economics, finance, social life etc. Who in their right mind would spend time behind taking secret part in alien conspiracy?

I know theoretically we time travel to the future is possible,but if we could go to the past i would want to go to many different places in medieval europe through the renaissance.In more modern times New York during the roaring 20's into prohibition though i would probably cause to much mischief lol