Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A miracle...

notforgotten

Many years ago, I drank from the cup of a questionable person. Afterwards, I had contracted jaundice, A symptom of hepatitis C which causes a yellowing of skin and I was diagnosed with hep C. At the time, it was an incurable disease. Today, it is only cured by serious therapy which sometimes makes your hair fall out. I read that this disease can take 10 years off your life! I cried out to Jesus for help. My test scores began coming back negative. I believe it was Jesus as Healer that cured me of it and I believe that I was cured before I even prayed. God knows what we need before we even pray. Jesus added 10 years to my life. Now, I have a job that requires clean blood and much of what I own, including this computer I'm typing on, comes from it. Another way in which the Lord has truly provided for me and my family.

Mark 16:17-18 These signs will accompany those who believe: In ny name they will drive out demons, they will speak new languages. They will pick up serpents [with their hands], and if they drink any deadly thing, it will not harm them. They will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover.

• Like 3

You were tested ? As it could have been Hepatitis B .

That's easier to catch via drinking from a cup of an infected person .

Hep C is a bit more complicated ,when it comes to contracting it .

Hep B is easier to keep at bay ,than C .

You can stay healthy with Hep C ,but its said,invariably ,a complication of Hep C will be fatal .

You probably had Hepatitis B,if that's what you had at all .

A few things can cause jaundice ,not just Hepatitis .

If you feel prayer helped you ,I am happy for you .

Edited by Simbi Laveau

I love testimonies like this. I hope more prople will share. I know there are a lot of miracle stories out there..

Edited by SpiritWriter
  • Like 1

Amen! Praise the Lord Jesus Christ.. im also a believer like you.. i have lots of testimonies about Jesus Christ specially His miracles .

• Like 1

Many years ago, I drank from the cup of a questionable person. Afterwards, I had contracted jaundice, A symptom of hepatitis C which causes a yellowing of skin and I was diagnosed with hep C. At the time, it was an incurable disease. Today, it is only cured by serious therapy which sometimes makes your hair fall out. I read that this disease can take 10 years off your life! I cried out to Jesus for help. My test scores began coming back negative. I believe it was Jesus as Healer that cured me of it and I believe that I was cured before I even prayed. God knows what we need before we even pray. Jesus added 10 years to my life. Now, I have a job that requires clean blood and much of what I own, including this computer I'm typing on, comes from it. Another way in which the Lord has truly provided for me and my family.

Mark 16:17-18 These signs will accompany those who believe: In ny name they will drive out demons, they will speak new languages. They will pick up serpents [with their hands], and if they drink any deadly thing, it will not harm them. They will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover.

That's a wonderful testimony, I'm very happy for you :)

• Like 1

My best friends daughter was in a car accident last week. she let her boyfriend drive her car, they were on their way home, that's way up in the mountains.

He was fighting with her, not paying attention to the road, then he lost control of the car and it went over a cliff, tumbled down a ravine and landed upside down

in an over-full creek, the car was submerged!!! They were able to get out of the car and make it to dry land. Usually with an accident like that, people die

or have serious injuries!!!! She came out of that horrific accident with just a sore neck (it's not even serious), and her now ex-boyfriend didn't get hurt at all!!!!

IMO, it was a real miracle that they didn't die in that terrible car accident!!!! her car's destroyed, along with her new laptop and new cell phone, but that doesn't matter,

all that does matter is the fact that she is alive and is ok!!!!

• Like 1

My 19 year old cat LadyDi died on January 23, 2009. She was my best friend and we did everything together. We loved each other and had known each other our entire lives. So then all that year I was wishing for a cat who would sleep on my bed and cuddle with me and love me the way that LadyDi did. I kept telling my mom that I wanted another cat and she said we already had some. They were/are my grandmother's cats though and didn't love me. Then in October of 2009, a cat wandered into town. He was the new cat on the block that I didn't know anything about. He was sweet, lovable, friendly, handsome, and he followed me around. I decided to start letting him sleep on my bed and my brother named him Dusty. I could easily tell that he was neutered, because on a male cat you are able to notice it. One time I was going to the store and he followed me to the store. That's when I realized that the two of us were a perfect match. As soon as we met, we immediately fell in love. That's my story about a miracle and it really is a miracle that I had the opportunity to meet him.

• Like 3

I am glad you are better my friend, very happy indeed.

peace

mark

• Like 1

I am glad you are better my friend, very happy indeed.

peace

mark

I am also glad that you are better!

• Like 1

My wife, homeless at the time, had an assailant approach her with a gun. Undoubtably, wanting to rape her, had an unseen supernatural force push the assailant back, in which case he fled never to return again. I believe it was her gaurdian angel that protected her.

I wish more Christians had faith enough to heal the sick like that. I speak for myself as well. It takes a lot of faith to put yourself out there and tell someone that they shall be healed in Christ's name. We fear that it won't happen and we'll be branded as fools. Yet if we can come together and actually take that step of faith, I do believe that they will be miraculously healed. Thanks for the testimony man, it certainly helps.

• Like 1

Well, it must be nice to be one of the few people God/Jesus answers. Having lived with chronic pain for the past 15 years, which is severe enough that I've wanted to die at times, I ask, why hasn'[t God healed me? Where's my miracle? Why do I have to suffer every day, put my dreams on hold, and be absolutely miserable?

Needless to say, but I don't think God had anything to do with the above stories.

Good OP, happy for you, but not a 'miracle' in the sense you're suggesting ;)

But hey that's my opinion and you're entitled to yours too!