Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

what does this mean?

missyjo

i hope to get some insight on this :

i wear a lot of jewelry daily ,and never does it break, get lost etc.... but every time i am around a close mail friend of mine, every necklace i wear breaks, it kinda freaks me out ... so i am hoping someone may know why this happens only when we are together ??????

Are you guys dating? If you are an empath his spirit might be affecting you, it could be warning signs or signs of some kind of connection... pay attention but do not be consumed with signs. You will know who a person is based on how they act over time, not on the fact that wierd things happen when your around them... anytime stuff like this happened with me it was bad luck (when it came to the opposite sex), but when it comes to the spiritual we are all on our own paths.. I encourage prayer, meditation and being open to your own discernment.

Peace and blessings...

SW

Edited by SpiritWriter

Every time you are with him, every necklace breaks?

How does this manifest itself? Do necklaces spontaneously snap and fall off whenever he comes within a certain distance of you or what?

And you say you never have lost or broken jewellery? That would make you quite the odd exception. Surely anyone who wears jewellery regularly has had experience with having a necklace restrung or an earring being lost or leaving cufflinks in a hotel room or misplacing a watch or whatever, etc. None of this has ever happened to you?

Or is the description given of what is happening a bit of an exaggeration?

• Like 1