Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Provocative clothing invites attacks?

ouija ouija

I think you are in blind denial of the issues that plague you in regards to sexuality, you need to take responsibility for whatever is inside you that can look at a toddler and say she "is dressed like a prostitute".

Resorting to insults now. Explain yourself.

They're the same "issues" that make practically everyone in the world who looks at those pathetic mothers' toddlers and agree with me that the toddler is dressed like a prostitute. You're now denying that it's possible to dress like a prostitute?

Resorting to insults now. Explain yourself.

They're the same "issues" that make practically everyone in the world who looks at those pathetic mothers' toddlers and agree with me that the toddler is dressed like a prostitute. You're now denying that it's possible to dress like a prostitute?

Maybe I won't but-out after all...what toddlers are you seeing dressed like prostitutes...and where are you seeing them...and why are you seeing them?

I'm only going to say this one more time and then I'm going to just but-out...Rapists do not rape women because they are dressed in a particular fashion...and pedophiles are not turned on to little girls because of the way they are dressed either...the problems with both are much, much deeper than that...and to at all blame mothers and such is ridiculous...you are fighting a loosing battle here...mostly because you aren't seeing reality as it actually is...but more from a perspective of your own that is separate from the perceptions of society at large.

I agree with that. That doesn't contest what I've said here. Either answer my questions that I asked in your last reply, or but-out and don't. I won't blame you if you take the 2nd option.

Sorry pal, I blame the stupid mothers for dressing their toddlers up like whores, and rape has nothing to do with it. I see reality for exactly what it is and it's callous naive idealists like this who create this welfare-laden society of broken families and broken lives. Children having sex before they're old enough to drive, drink, vote, or go off to war are a direct result of their crap happy parents. This bubble you're living in so free of parental responsibility is the root of the problem. The family unit should be the greatest possible wellspring for responsibility there is in our country and we just dump the responsibility on the scum of the earth who we know full well have NONE.

I agree with that. That doesn't contest what I've said here. Either answer my questions that I asked in your last reply, or but-out and don't. I won't blame you if you take the 2nd option.

Sorry pal, I blame the stupid mothers for dressing their toddlers up like whores, and rape has nothing to do with it. I see reality for exactly what it is and it's callous naive idealists like this who create this welfare-laden society of broken families and broken lives. Children having sex before they're old enough to drive, drink, vote, or go off to war are a direct result of their crap happy parents. This bubble you're living in so free of parental responsibility is the root of the problem. The family unit should be the greatest possible wellspring for responsibility there is in our country and we just dump the responsibility on the scum of the earth who we know full well have NONE.

Your looking at a toddler and seeing a similarity to whores is your perception. I'm not under any microscope here so I don't feel the need to answer any of your questions...nonetheless...if seeing toddlers dressed like 'whores' offends you, why do you watch it?

I have never even seen Toddlers and Tieras...I don't even own a television set...but I attend dance recitals regularly and I see toddlers shaking their booties and wearing costumes that you would probably call 'whorish' but, why do you subject yourself to that if you find it offensive...and I don't understand your arguments against the ladies here. But I don't need to. You see things...differently...why is not my problem.

Yamato, what you aren't getting is that rape has really nothing to do with sex. It is a crime of dominance and has very little to do with what someone is wearing. That is why men rape nuns and little old ladies. They have issues of their own that make them want to punish women who they felt powerless against for whatever reason.

• Like 2

346 Likes; 3,229 Dislikes

Any questions?

This is how low we've sunk with women sharing libstaK's attitude. "My sexual issues", my foot.

You also have a foot fetish?

Crappy happy parents... nice. I don't know how old you are but you are living in a dream world if you don't think kids are going to have sex before they are the legal age of drinking 21...or 18 for that matter. Who's living in a bubble???

Yamato, what you aren't getting is that rape has really nothing to do with sex. It is a crime of dominance and has very little to do with what someone is wearing. That is why men rape nuns and little old ladies. They have issues of their own that make them want to punish women who they felt powerless against for whatever reason.

Nothing? Wrong. Rape is defined by sexual intercourse. Do you understand that? You need a boner for sexual intercourse. Do you understand that? Dominance isn't a crime; most women prefer sexually dominant men. The violence is the crime, someone must be capable of sexual violence on another human being but it is a very real risk and it destroys womens' lives every single day. This is wishful delirium that sexy clothing somehow can't elicit a sexual response in a scumbag rapist too.

• Like 1

Nothing? Wrong. Rape is defined by sexual intercourse. Do you understand that? You need a boner for sexual intercourse. Do you understand that? Dominance isn't a crime; most women prefer sexually dominant men. The violence is the crime, someone must be capable of sexual violence on another human being but it is a very real risk and it destroys womens' lives every single day. This is wishful delirium that sexy clothing somehow can't elicit a sexual response in a scumbag rapist too.

I was correct..you don't get it. Before you go asserting yourself to be an expert on rapists...it might be wise to do some research on the subject. You don't know what you are talking about Yamato.

• Like 2

Crappy happy parents... nice. I don't know how old you are but you are living in a dream world if you don't think kids are going to have sex before they are the legal age of drinking 21...or 18 for that matter. Who's living in a bubble???

Yeah you go right on believing that 13-year olds can have responsible sex which is the age that we were already sparring over repeatedly before you showed up.

Yeah you go right on believing that 13-year olds can have responsible sex which is the age that we were already sparring over repeatedly before you showed up.

Sparring seems to be the recurrent theme of this thread...you sparring against the world.

I was correct..you don't get it. Before you go asserting yourself to be an expert on rapists...it might be wise to do some research on the subject. You don't know what you are talking about Yamato.

Where did I assert myself to be an expert on rapists? You don't understand due to your liberal republican politics the causes of a million aborted babies in the US alone every year. The epidemic of teenage pregnancy. The babies dumped into garbage cans. The epidemic of households with young girls whose lives are destroyed by having to raise their children without fathers. You don't understand what self-responsibility is and you don't care about preventing any of these problems. My principles are what they are for reasons that extend immeasurably farther than mere rape but rape is no exception either.

You are getting over emotional...I never mentioned 13 year olds.

It's time for this conversation to come to an end because I like you, Yamato. There is no reason for me to continue a conversation we won't agree on.

• Like 2

Where did I assert myself to be an expert on rapists? You don't understand due to your liberal republican politics the causes of a million aborted babies in the US alone every year. The epidemic of teenage pregnancy. The babies dumped into garbage cans. The epidemic of households with young girls whose lives are destroyed by having to raise their children without fathers. You don't understand what self-responsibility is and you don't care about preventing any of these problems. My principles are what they are for reasons that extend immeasurably farther than mere rape but rape is no exception either.

Rape is defined by sexual intercourse. Do you understand that? You need a boner for sexual intercourse. Do you understand that? Dominance isn't a crime; most women prefer sexually dominant men. The violence is the crime, someone must be capable of sexual violence on another human being but it is a very real risk and it destroys womens' lives every single day. This is wishful delirium that sexy clothing somehow can't elicit a sexual response in a scumbag rapist too.

And while you don't even have any idea what my political philosophy is...what does that have to do with this thread?

Sparring seems to be the recurrent theme of this thread...you sparring against the world.

Sparring with principle against a gang of idealists who can't understand personal responsibility; fine by me.

Dominance isn't a crime; most women prefer sexually dominant men.

My husband kinda likes it when I am. :-*:su

:innocent:

• Like 2

You are getting over emotional...I never mentioned 13 year olds.

It's time for this conversation to come to an end because I like you, Yamato. There is no reason for me to continue a conversation we won't agree on.

I did mention 13-year olds and the responses I got here after doing so highlighted just who and what I'm debating with here. We can agree to disagree then. We'll agree elsewhere, of that I'm sure.

• Like 1

And while you don't even have any idea what my political philosophy is...what does that have to do with this thread?

I know like most others about your republican politics.

I also now know you're a liberal. Someone who can't understand an individual taking responsibility for himself/herself and instead looks to shoo it off on others. Like government. And even more ridiculous, like criminals. As a conservative, we are frugal, we are preservative, we are responsible for ourselves. We understand that changing the world for the better starts in the mirror. You have no credibility here now that you can't even acknowledge in a debate how deleterious to a wholesome society it is to dress up our little girls like prostitutes. When I couldn't even get one sentence of understanding from you after that, I revealed the liberal I had hiding under the Taekwondo outfit.

Incidentally, I think Joe Rogan is right.

http://youtu.be/KrH_Wfhk2kI

Sparring with principle against a gang of idealists who can't understand personal responsibility; fine by me.

But, what we are arguing about is that it is the rapists who are not taking responsibility for their actions, it seems to us like you are saying the woman are responsible. This is why so many women are arguing with you about your posts.

*good gravy, I can't type tonite!

Edited by glorybebe
  • Like 2

I also now know you're a liberal

Oh my goodness...no no no. Have you confused him with someone else?

This post is truly astonishing in it's ignorance. And one more time. Back up your last sentence with evidence. BTW your opinion does not count as evidence.

• Like 1

But, what we are arguing about is that it is the rapists who are not taking responsibility for their actions, it seems to us like you are saying the woman are responsible. This is why so many women are arguing with you about your posts.

*good gravy, I can't type tonite!

I've repeatedly said that ALL INDIVIDUALS are responsible INDEPENDENT of what happens to them in life. You could have a life of smooth sailing and nothing bad ever happened to you and you're not any less responsible than someone whose entire family was tied up by a mass murderer and slaughtered in their living room. I don't know how to say it any more clearly: The crime does NOT confer the responsibility. People are warping my words in so many directions I can't even count them anymore, but one of the recurring themes is, that somehow women are responsible because they're raped. No, of course not. But we are all responsible for protecting ourselves, for preventing ourselves from being the victims of crime, for preventing ourselves from being statistics and female issues like rape are not special in that regard.

The principle is good enough for both genders. I should have the right to wear what I want and not get beat up for it. But I don't. If libstaK would have accused me of asking for it after I wore my "YOU might be a redneck!" t-shirt into the rural Georgia bar, I wouldn't have evoked this idealistic feminine rage like: How dare she let a criminal dictate my clothing?! I would have agreed that yeah, I was stupid and I asked for it. It's common sense, and she can only see it when the victim is of one gender but not the other. It works both ways. If we really support equal treatment of all individuals under the law, we're not going to get it with gender-bias like that, especially on matters of violent crime of all things.

As for rape in particular which is small potatoes from where I'm coming from, we've looked at the statistics already; we've discussed what makes women vulnerable, we've looked at who the typical rapist is, where the typical rape occurs, what the demographics of the victims are and so on. I'm all for bringing out the statistics and nobody else here yet is willing to acknowledge the host of societal problems we have anymore from bad parenting and broken families but I'm just about ready to start doing so.

This post is truly astonishing in it's ignorance. And one more time. Back up your last sentence with evidence. BTW your opinion does not count as evidence.

Men somehow aren't sexually attracted to sexually attractive females, and you actually need evidence of this? You think that my asserting so is truly astonishing? My boner gives me evidence on a regular basis.

OMG! I CANNOT BELIEVE HOW INGORANT AND UNINFORMED YOU ARE!!!!!

Sexual intercourse is defined by sexual intercourse which requires an erection.

Rape is an act of violence get it through your thick skull.

Just to let you know that women are not the only ones that get raped, men also get raped... by other men. Your god forbid you ever go to prison because YOU WILL GET RAPED and it won't be because you're dressed like a tramp it will be because that big guy behind you wants you to know who the boss is, or in other words he is establishing DOMINANCE.

Maybe this is the only way an ignoramus like you will ever learn, here's to hoping you end up in prison.