Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Portal To Hell

Wolfman 1993

Since hell is the grave, any portal will just be a hole in the ground.

• Like 2

people i suggest that you don't come up with conclussion since it is possible to channel with the nether realms

i suggest that only helpfull things are posted instead of things like, no it's not possible or ur high(something like that)

just because no one has ever done it doesn't mean it's not possible

I suggest you stop making things up and claiming it as fact. "since it is possible to channel with the nether realms" Seriously?

No. It is not possible.

Edited by Imaginarynumber1
  • Like 2

If a demon would have the key to the doors/gates of hell.. why would he not use it and let loose the legions of demons on an unsuspecting world?

Well that would fairly well prove the existence of demons now wouldn't it? :lol: Which leads one to the only explanation that makes any damn sense - that demons are imaginary.

If demons were real they'd be running amok causing more problems than the odd unexplained scratch in one's sleep, or bumping things around in the night don't you think? You'd think that the emmissaries of Satan himself would be a bit more eh...ghastly and horrific wouldn't you?

Thanks for making an excellent observation :tu:

• Like 3

The gates of hell are various locations on the surface of the world that have acquired a legendary reputation for being entrances to the underworld.

http://en.wikipedia....i/Gates_of_hell

Did Russians Drill Into Hell and Hear Voices Screaming?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTl2IfTU-18

Edited by Hazzard
  • Like 1

The gates of hell are various locations on the surface of the world that have acquired a legendary reputation for being entrances to the underworld.

http://en.wikipedia....i/Gates_of_hell

Did Russians Drill Into Hell and Hear Voices Screaming?

I remember this. I loved it lol Edited by Wolfman1993

There isn't even a literal "fire and brimstone" version of hell.

So how can a "so-called" portal run towards a fictional place.

That's how the OP wants us to imagine hell as.

Tbh hell has a different meaning to me.

It's something that makes me uncomfortable and dislike.

Even then there's no "mystical" portal to lead me there.

Disabled ratings and comments says all there needs to be said.

Thanks, I was wondering what the deal was with that video ;)

Edited by Classified Document

I think there's another thread about this,but the title is worded differently ...you may want to check it out

The Portals of Hell DO exist!.............(Junction 5 off the M4!)

1220395_6129c149.jpg

• Like 3

The only way to get to Hell is you die, the same as getting to heaven , and if its true there's not a lot of folk there ,its too freaking cold. I'll be down in the warm place shovelling crap like the rest of us.

• Like 1

The Portals of Hell DO exist!.............(Junction 5 off the M4!) Honestly,is it worse than Bristol ?

1220395_6129c149.jpg

Hiya, Honestly is is worse than Bristol ? Edited by spud the mackem
  • Like 1

Personally, my favorite 'portal to Hell' is the one located in Stull, Kansas. The story is both intriguing, and creepy.

First heard of it on the website Creepypasta, which gives people short stories to help aid nightmares.

Thought it was fake, until curiosity made me look it up.

Turns out, its the real deal.

And by belief, I personally think if you have enough negative energy over the years in one consecutive space, it can conjure up a mess of entities you don't want around. So I think that by a 'portal of Hell' being opened, its only there because we want it there.

You get enough evil people to worship the Devil, you have an entire playground.

I have been to Stull, KS. Its only creepy if you already believe it is. That whole legend is BS, perpetuated by fringies and nutters. All that is there is a dilapidated old church and a cemetary. Just like lots of other old dilapidated churches and cemetaries across our country.

Any paranormal activity there happens exclusively in the minds of people who believe in it. Pure pareidolia fueled by confirmation bias.

• Like 1

Hiya, Honestly is is worse than Bristol ?

Bad enough for Sir John Betjeman to write this famous poem, which begins....

Slough

Come friendly bombs and fall on Slough!

It isn't fit for humans now,

There isn't grass to graze a cow.

Swarm over, Death!

Bad enough for Sir John Betjeman to write this famous poem, which begins....

Slough

Come friendly bombs and fall on Slough!

It isn't fit for humans now,

There isn't grass to graze a cow.

Swarm over, Death!

That sounds inviting

• Like 1

The Portals of Hell DO exist!.............(Junction 5 off the M4!)

1220395_6129c149.jpg

Straight to David Brent's office!

• Like 1

Ahhh portals to hell.. I know of one..

to get there I used to leave my front door.. get in the car.. drive 5.7 kilometers.. park and get out of the car.. walk about 5 meters.. take a deep breath.. and knock on the former mother in laws front door..

• Like 1

Ahhh portals to hell.. I know of one..

to get there I used to leave my front door.. get in the car.. drive 5.7 kilometers.. park and get out of the car.. walk about 5 meters.. take a deep breath.. and knock on the former mother in laws front door..

I said to a bloke in the pub the other day "My mother-in-law's an angel." He looked at me glumly and replied, "You're lucky - mine's still alive!"

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Are you under the notion that Hell is at the center of Earth - The Core in other words?

Also, don't even bother buying into that Russian Borehole; it's balls.

Edited by Sean93

My portal to hell is the door I go through every Wednesday morning around 8.30am for my departmental management meeting. And I have the scars to prove it, along with an indentation into my backside that accurately resembles the shape of my bosses size 9.

• Like 2

If a demon would have the key to the doors/gates of hell.. why would he not use it and let loose the legions of demons on an unsuspecting world?

Assuming the circumstances of the hell you're talking about would have to revolve around the Christian, Jewish, and Muslim version of hell (as described in the Bible). Given this description the one who holds the key isn't a demon. Just thought to put that out there.

As to my own suspicions of where hell's opening might be. Ever Read 21 Minutes in Hell? It describes a long cave downward, and from this I think there might, read might, be an actual physical thing of this as well. My suspicions go to it being somewhere in the Bermuda Triangle. Have you heard of the weird crap that goes on out there? Hell, my grandfather had his own experience with time inexplicably speeding up by nearly an hour when he went through the area himself. Perhaps there's something actually there that causes some of the supernatural things that happen *shrugs*

You could ask Sam and Dean Winchester. They could probably tell you a little about going to hell ;)

• Like 1

The demons are already in our world, they run the banks and many of this worlds countries.