Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bigfoot captured alive?

danbell06

Has everybody forgotten the Yeti displayed in the Pokhara Mountain Museum in Nepal? I've seen it with my own eyes, and apart from the bit of kapok stuffing sticking out its left wrist, I'd swear it's genuine!

thCAJM83KU.jpg

• Like 1

I think there were alot of hoaxes, but its still a strong possibility. The Patterson film for example was the real deal IMO

Fool me once shame on you.......Are you serious?

c06b97e1-f6bf-0cca-74ebcfc145f9feda.jpg

I have pointed out how Ed Smith may not even exist, and that " quantra team " and others named do not exist either. I am 99% this all comes from a certain site.

I mentioned talking with a " member " of said site on Jeff Meldrums facebook, then on PM's.

After last night, and my last comment stating it seems Ed is fake, and mentioning how this sure looks like a cry for attention and hits on a website, something new came out....

From Ed Smith......LOL

Post subject: Re: Quantra may have captured a Bigfoot specimen.Posted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:34 am

It's good to see members of the MABRC and Forum that don't post often, or very little posting now,it's a good thing.

Perhaps a commentary thread DW, just thinking out loud.

Now for some news, I have cleared this with Mr. Alexander one of the principles in Quantra Group, at least there is some movement.

We, Mr Alexander and myself have been negotiating all day and up until about an hour ago.

I'm proposing a conference call or meeting be between the principles of Quantra, MABRC, Meldrum (if Available), Hovey (if Available), myself and some others. I hope we can come to agreement on this.

There will be a press release in the future on Quantra's timetable it's their call and all of us are going to have to suck it up and accept it.

There are issues with the specimen and health concerns are paramount. I do not know specifics or details of the condition of the specimen but I think everyone would be respectful of the attention to this matter.

I will keep you posted.

And remember: The MABRC ownership, management, organizational members, forum members and affiliates are NOT responsible for the content of my posts or the data that has been presented here over the years.

I AM

Ed Smith

I am telling you, this site made the entire thing up, Ed Smith, team Quantra, etc......( obviously this has been a lie, I just think I know the source )

What a convenient little way to get hits, yet have a fall guy to blame it on.....For those stupid enough to listen anyway.

I had to laugh that this member went onto Meldrums facebook and asked if he would be able to make a unscheduled trip.

I am glad to see Meldrum has only answered once, and his ignored the rest. Poor dude is trying to be a " credible " bigfoot researcher, he does not want his name in this crap.....Yet, that site has put his name in again.

Anyway, if I had more " drive " I am sure I could prove this to be the work of that site......Not really worth wasting any time over though.

I have pointed out how Ed Smith may not even exist, and that " quantra team " and others named do not exist either. I am 99% this all comes from a certain site.

I mentioned talking with a " member " of said site on Jeff Meldrums facebook, then on PM's.

After last night, and my last comment stating it seems Ed is fake, and mentioning how this sure looks like a cry for attention and hits on a website, something new came out....

From Ed Smith......LOL

I am telling you, this site made the entire thing up, Ed Smith, team Quantra, etc......( obviously this has been a lie, I just think I know the source )

What a convenient little way to get hits, yet have a fall guy to blame it on.....For those stupid enough to listen anyway.

I had to laugh that this member went onto Meldrums facebook and asked if he would be able to make a unscheduled trip.

I am glad to see Meldrum has only answered once, and his ignored the rest. Poor dude is trying to be a " credible " bigfoot researcher, he does not want his name in this crap.....Yet, that site has put his name in again.

Anyway, if I had more " drive " I am sure I could prove this to be the work of that site......Not really worth wasting any time over though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttxJ2KNNUjg

I certainly hope that photo is not being offered as evidence because it's so obviously fake. I'm tired of the hoaxers as well so, if they have a real sasquatch then hurry up and make a move. They could take some blood, hair, feces, whatever and let her loose if they are concerned about her welfare but I'm tired of the ... wait till next week and I'll tell you... b.s.

Whatever happened to that announcement NASA was supposed to make? I don't recall hearing about it after they announced that they would be making an announcement.

After more discussion on facebook, and about " ed smith ", I was told that site is " looking hard for conformation that he exists "......

Really?....A simple IP search for one will get his where abouts.

Anyway, it has been posted on that site ( the only site that has ed smith posting on it ) that ED Smith has been confirmed real......How?

Facebook of course.....Yup, the admin even has a copy paste of the 2 messages that say things like " Ed Smith exists, I know him "......Oh boy, here we go...Yes, this is a bigfoot research group, using a facebook message as clarification that someone exists.....

Pretty fitting huh?

And yes, this site sells merchandise, and asks for donations........No wonder they are running this entire hoax.

How can a Bigfoot believer stand this. I would've gotten sick of all this crap very soon.

Well, not sure what to say then. Obviously fake, nothing gained from this. Guess we just move on now.

for anyone interested in seeing what is happening, here is the link....my id there is roblester.

I can not share the facebook conversations ( I wish I could, or can I mods? )

Anyway, here is where the only information coming in or going out is......I am involved in the chat, for now.

http://www.mid-americabigfoot.com/forums/index.php

LOL.....More from the past...

From frontiersofzoology.blogspot.fr - October 17, 1:06 AM

Bigfoot EvidenceRobert Lindsay: Has the MABRC captured a Bigfoot? "Machine Gun" Lindsay is back again. This latest "news" suggest that Ed Smith, the founder of the Middle America Bigfoot Research Center (MABR), has captured a dead Bigfoot.

Wow? This Ed Smith is a busy boy, huh?

Oh wait.....MABRC claims it is trying to confirm if Ed exists....

It seems they forgot about a past podcast......Or did they :)

Keep in mind posts keep popping up that " Ed Smith is not affiliated with MABRC other then a forum member "...........I think they forgot about a bunch of things. Once you lie about something, it takes more lies to cover up each lie.....It all eventually blows up in your face, as this is, and has to me.

EPISODE 24 - Ed Smith, Oklahoma Researcher

Ed Smith will be with us to discuss some of the research and latest developments with his group, and possibly some of the planned cooperative research planned with the MABRC. This also marks the transition of DW and DO turning the reigns of the show over to the new MABRC hosts, Sharon and Drey.

http://podbay.fm/show/274821729/e/1233280895

The only problem is they can put me on there since no one seems to know who he really is.....or you.

Hell Sakari, you make a great Ed Smith, you could show up in your monket suit as well.

:w00t:

The more I dig, the more shows up....

This sure looks ( as I pointed out someone else pointed out ) as a planned event.

" Ed Smith " has only been active on that site. " Ed Smith " only communicates through that site.

Yet, " Ed Smith " is not offiliated with that site?

And, that site seeks donations and sells merchandise....

I wish I could post my conversations in this.....Maybe I shall ask a Mod.

Although, I do not see me wasting much more time on this, as it really has not gotten big at all, so I see no one getting hurt by this.( fraud )

rolmao can we say b u l l s h i t ! lol okay

1st.. okay wood box 1/2 ass put togeather..**** my granmaw could kick the door odd with her walker

2.... the roof ...yeahhh plastic sheeting?

3.... okay the fence posts and whats that? 1x8's or 1x10's? eather way pop the corners it'll fall apart

4.... now the face....lol saw them same eyes on cartoon net work

I think everyone who's been following this is suffiently leerly of any claims made by anyone about finding a Bigfoot body or whatever now. So I doubt anyone will get burned again, at least they shouldn't be, but who knows?

People can be very gullable at times.

Attention, good or bad is attention.

It's been working BFRO, ketchum, and other footer groups so why not these yahoos too?

Attention, good or bad is attention.

It's been working BFRO, ketchum, and other footer groups so why not these yahoos too?

That is all it is about.....

I think all of them know this thing does not exist. They just do not want to admit it, and they all want a claim to fame, and maybe even a stupid cable channel that used to have class will give them a show, or documentary....

I think I found Ed :)

But I will let them eat crow, no need for me to prove anything.

Well hell, tell us. Inquiring minds want to know.

Do tell!

If I dig deeper Evancj....

I do not like to post things until I can confirm them for sure :)

I would like to put in a full report of my last 2 days of conversation and findings, but last time I did, it did not go over well. I will PM a mod and ask in detail.

edit :

I have asked Saru about what I can and can not post here. If I get the ok, or instructions on what I can or can not do, I will let you know.

Edited by Sakari

I have a reliable source that knows of this Ed Smith. So I'm 90% sure he's a real person.

The part that get's me, and as mentioned, he's not affiliated with the MABRC and is no longer a part of the Quantra Group (formerly Orig-6) who are the ones who supposedly captured a live specimen. So until I hear a press release about it, I'm chalking it up to huffing and puffing. I'll keep my ear to the ground and report anything new I might hear. Until I find out otherwise, I call bs on this.

I have a reliable source that knows of this Ed Smith. So I'm 90% sure he's a real person.

The part that get's me, and as mentioned, he's not affiliated with the MABRC and is no longer a part of the Quantra Group (formerly Orig-6) who are the ones who supposedly captured a live specimen. So until I hear a press release about it, I'm chalking it up to huffing and puffing. I'll keep my ear to the ground and report anything new I might hear. Until I find out otherwise, I call bs on this.

Stardrive,

You are the third person claiming to have a reliable source. Can you verify that please?

That is wanted, and also verification that " quantra " or " Orig-6 " ever even existed.

I have a lot of things I have found, and I am now 100% sure there is neither. Maybe a Ed, but I still have my doubts......I have found a Ed Smith that match's the Ed Smiths replies as in work, state he lives, etc.....Might give him a call, but considering he went ape **** on me on the other forum, I doubt I will get any answers.

Anyway, Verification of Ed Smith, or I will have to put you in the bucket with the other " sources ".....

I wanna believe but its probably going to end up being hoaxed

Ok, then screw looking for Bigfoot......where and who is Ed Smith?

We can do Bigfoot any time.

:w00t:

• Like 2