Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bigfoot captured alive?

danbell06

I think if Bigfoot was even actually a 8 foot tall hairy human, that no real legal procedures would be forthcoming on anyone that killed one, accidentally, or purposefully. Just looking at the corpse the authorities would be unable to argue that the shooter thought it was a real bigfoot, and shooting a myth is not a crime. It would be like shooting an alien, or a mermaid, or a lepercaun, or a giant, or a mothman, or the jersey devil... no court would convict a person of shooting at a mythical monster.

It cracks me up that there are dozens and dozens of these tiny bigfoot "Teams" out there and all are dissing at each other and making claims that the others are idiots and rednecks. It is just so... so... high school. Maybe most of these guys should just get it over with and buy that "compensating" Lifted F350 giant truck and that 72 inch giant TV and be done already. These guys are as bad as a bunch of women that hate each other being friends on Facebook.

• Like 1

Yes, but we don't even know if Ed Smith is a real person or not............and Daisy? In or out of the box, we don't know.

I do. They are both from the Land of Make Believe.

I was just relating to NW what they (he) said. Not that I believe any of it for a second.

Free Daisy!!!

I think if Bigfoot was even actually a 8 foot tall hairy human, that no real legal procedures would be forthcoming on anyone that killed one, accidentally, or purposefully. Just looking at the corpse the authorities would be unable to argue that the shooter thought it was a real bigfoot, and shooting a myth is not a crime. It would be like shooting an alien, or a mermaid, or a lepercaun, or a giant, or a mothman, or the jersey devil... no court would convict a person of shooting at a mythical monster.

I don't think that defence would hold up in court.

A person of any size and appearance is still a human being and entitled to the same rights as anyone else.

If you shot someone you thought was a mythical being (Bigfoot, alien, mermaid, giant, pixie, whatever) the best defence would surely be to plead insanity...

Free Daisy!

Imprison the Captors!

Edited by Night Walker

It cracks me up that there are dozens and dozens of these tiny bigfoot "Teams" out there and all are dissing at each other and making claims that the others are idiots and rednecks. It is just so... so... high school.

Heh. Reminds me of The Life of Brian where there were all these gangs (Judean Liberation Front, Liberation Front of Judea, etc) fighting to free Israel from the Romans and they hated each other's guts and would fight whenever they ran into each other...

• Like 1

It cracks me up that there are dozens and dozens of these tiny bigfoot "Teams" out there and all are dissing at each other and making claims that the others are idiots and rednecks. It is just so... so... high school. Maybe most of these guys should just get it over with and buy that "compensating" Lifted F350 giant truck and that 72 inch giant TV and be done already. These guys are as bad as a bunch of women that hate each other being friends on Facebook.

Amen to that.....Made my night. :clap::tsu:

I think most of them have the lifted trucks all ready.

hummm okay question what defines us as humans?.....

Heh. Reminds me of The Life of Brian where there were all these gangs (Judean Liberation Front, Liberation Front of Judea, etc) fighting to free Israel from the Romans and they hated each other's guts and would fight whenever they ran into each other...

bigfootconference03.jpg

• Like 2

montyw.jpg
  • Like 2

Allegedly the bridging group is being replaced by a pr group......... Or its all a hoax.

I firmly believe the latter in this case.

Its just like all the times my mam has told me what the outcome of situations, before they actually happened. Then said "I told you."

Just waiting for Sakari to let me know how gullable i am now. o_O

The way this is going, I'm going to ignore it all until they actually produce a real, body or a live Bigfoot. I'd much prefer the live Bigfoot. Right now I highly suspect the motivation is to discredit as many as possible, there's no other viable explaination I can think of for this.

As suspected, it's nothing but an eloborate hoax.

That's pretty much the way I see it as well. What is it with these people?

Just waiting for Sakari to let me know how gullable i am now. o_O

No, just say I am right :)

Look, a lot of Bigfooters want to believe so bad, that blind faith is very blind. I mean no offense at all. ( people are still saying it may be real, and people are still defending the parties involved)

I hope some day someone can tell me " I told you so "

One thing I would like to see is MABRC Driveroperator and Dark Wing especially, apologize to a few people on how they treated them for asking fair questions.

Thing is MABRC defended this, was the sole outlet for this, and started this.......ED Smith was made up by MABRC. All Bigfoot researchers need to blackball the hell out of MABRC.

Edited by Sakari

No, just say I am right :)

Look, a lot of Bigfooters want to believe so bad, that blind faith is very blind. I mean no offense at all. ( people are still saying it may be real, and people are still defending the parties involved)

I hope some day someone can tell me " I told you so "

One thing I would like to see is MABRC Driveroperator and Dark Wing especially, apologize to a few people on how they treated them for asking fair questions.

Thing is MABRC defended this, was the sole outlet for this, and started this.......ED Smith was made up by MABRC. All Bigfoot researchers need to blackball the hell out of MABRC.

You were right. I agree i also think that MABRC fabricated Ed smith as in most of his so called posts he frequently states that they having no bearing on his posts on there forum. I smell bullskat

Edited by danbell06

Makes you wonder, doesn't it?

It's like they don't want anyone to find the critter, which would mean the whole trade in Bigfoot would collapse. It seems there's a whole.......I want to say "cottage industry" however, I feel it's bigger than that term implies.