Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Rick dyer tent footage, Dead bigfoot.

danbell06

The latest: TheCryptoCrew.com has put up an enlargement of the face (and a video) that shows cut-out eyes and a strange band-aid patch on the nose. They only note some unnatural lines near the eyes, though, and ask for help identifying a commercial mask with the same markings. Dyer has offered $100,000 if anyone can prove it's a hoax, and also has invited a known skeptic to view the "body."

http://www.thecryptocrew.com/2013/01/tent-video-is-it-mask.html

I remember reading somewhere that the american government pays these jokers to put this crap all over the web so we don't take any sighting as truth as there is soooooooooooooo much photo shoped pics people in suits etc etc etc. :td:

I remember reading somewhere that the american government pays these jokers to put this crap all over the web so we don't take any sighting as truth as there is soooooooooooooo much photo shoped pics people in suits etc etc etc. :td:

More with the conspiracy crap? Please.... :rolleyes:

The American government is wasting money because lots of people are believing even the obvious hoaxes.

This conspiracy started with the UFOlogists ("Another hoax! It must be part of a disinformation campaign!") because we all know the government doesn't want to know aliens are flying around in our skies. Now why the government would give a damn whether we believe in Bigfoot or not is beyond me.

• Like 2

The latest: TheCryptoCrew.com has put up an enlargement of the face (and a video) that shows cut-out eyes and a strange band-aid patch on the nose. They only note some unnatural lines near the eyes, though, and ask for help identifying a commercial mask with the same markings. Dyer has offered $100,000 if anyone can prove it's a hoax, and also has invited a known skeptic to view the "body."

http://www.thecrypto...is-it-mask.html

Watched the video. It does seem that the folds around the eye are not what would be expected in a human-ish creatures skin. And do look a lot like what would be expected of stiffened rubber mask.

At least some people out there are actually being rational and examining what is being shown.

Why would the goverment even care? sigh:(

I read that too! It was an article in "The Conspiracy Theorist Monthly".

:w00t:

I read that too! It was an article in "The Conspiracy Theorist Monthly".

I heard that "conspiracy theory monthly" was actually secretly funded by the government to get people to believe in idiotic conspiracy theories in an attempt to dumb down our critical thinking faculties so we don't notice all the horrible, nefarious, secret, and conspiratorial things that they are always trying to get away with. :rolleyes:

I'd love to believe in BF, Dan. I used to be hardcore into it. However then I realized that to date, crap like this is just about as good as it gets when it comes to BF evidence...which is to say none at all. As soon as somebody comes up with something like evidence that all other real animals leave around, then I'll change course.

Even so - I still love the topic and am still fascinated by the psychology of belief that surrounds it.

Hey Orange, good to see you again.

I spent years "on the fence" about BF, but certain things over the years have gotten me to change.

Phenomina like Witches and Werewolves have left a remarkable impression on Western society even today, but - let's be real,

nobody thought of those creatures as being "real" for all but a small window in time.

With Bigfoot, Yeti, Yowie, that is not the case. People in those locales where those creatures are have believed in those creatures for millenia.

Also, it is clear to see that BF reports do not come in from all over the country in a pro-rata fashion.

Some areas of the country get a lot more reports than other areas, as we have discussed, and thet never changes generation after generation.

very odd behavior for pranksters, and very odd "normal distribution" of prankster people, too.

have a good one.

• Like 1

That would be correct. And they call them professional disinformation disseminators.

we in fact have some at UM.

• Like 1

Hey Orange, good to see you again.

I spent years "on the fence" about BF, but certain things over the years have gotten me to change.

Phenomina like Witches and Werewolves have left a remarkable impression on Western society even today, but - let's be real,

nobody thought of those creatures as being "real" for all but a small window in time.

With Bigfoot, Yeti, Yowie, that is not the case. People in those locales where those creatures are have believed in those creatures for millenia.

Also, it is clear to see that BF reports do not come in from all over the country in a pro-rata fashion.

Some areas of the country get a lot more reports than other areas, as we have discussed, and thet never changes generation after generation.

very odd behavior for pranksters, and very odd "normal distribution" of prankster people, too.

have a good one.

Nice to see you again too, Earl. your point about the distribution of sightings is well taken, but eyewitness reports simply do not trump (no pun intended toward your screen name) the fact that there is, to date, zero irrefutable physical evidence directly proving Bigfoot to be a real animal galumphing about in the wilds of our fair planet.

How does an animal like that exist yet do none of the other things that leave behind evidence that other animals to. Ie....die, mate, participate in the food chain, shelter themselves, poop....you see what I'm saying? The most likely explanation is that they don't do these things because they aren't real animals. Nature has rules and real animals just don't break them.

Glad to see you posting again though. Welcome back.

The American government is wasting money because lots of people are believing even the obvious hoaxes.

This conspiracy started with the UFOlogists ("Another hoax! It must be part of a disinformation campaign!") because we all know the government doesn't want to know aliens are flying around in our skies. Now why the government would give a damn whether we believe in Bigfoot or not is beyond me.

I'll never pretned to know whether the government is covering anything, inre BF, but a possible reason why they may is because

it may be that BF was a genetically altered creature from long long ago, and its creators were et's, and UFO and ET evidences

are clearly covered by many governments. Not saying this is true here with BF, - I'm saying I consider it possible - for now.

In the case of BF, I think the creature is so good at going stealth, the US government may not have to do a darn thing to cover its tracks.

Nice to see you again too, Earl. your point about the distribution of sightings is well taken, but eyewitness reports simply do not trump (no pun intended toward your screen name) the fact that there is, to date, zero irrefutable physical evidence directly proving Bigfoot to be a real animal galumphing about in the wilds of our fair planet.

How does an animal like that exist yet do none of the other things that leave behind evidence that other animals to. Ie....die, mate, participate in the food chain, shelter themselves, poop....you see what I'm saying? The most likely explanation is that they don't do these things because they aren't real animals. Nature has rules and real animals just don't break them.

Glad to see you posting again though. Welcome back.

I do see what you are saying and I do consider it. often.

But just because "we" cannot answer that question does not mean there is no answer, nor could our lack of knowledge ever determine BF's fate.

Many animal creatures have unique abilities. Since we have never captured a BF, we do not know if BF is one of those creatures

with a unique ability - like going stealth, somehow.

Some American Indian tribes have oral tradition that teaches that "the big hairy man" transcends dimensions.

Maybe over the millenia their tribesmen had seen a BF suddenly appear or disappear, I don't know but they believe it for a reason.

In order for researchers, IMO, to capture a BF, they better change their approach. Standing in the woods howling at him just isn't working LOL

this creature surely has something going for it. what it is, I don't know

Maybe someday they will have a quiet dirigible that has many camers on it - including FLIR tech, and they just keep floating

the balloon around an area that is said to be heavily populated with BF. maybe.

I do see what you are saying and I do consider it. often.

But just because "we" cannot answer that question does not mean there is no answer, nor could our lack of knowledge ever determine BF's fate.

Many animal creatures have unique abilities. Since we have never captured a BF, we do not know if BF is one of those creatures

with a unique ability - like going stealth, somehow.

Some American Indian tribes have oral tradition that teaches that "the big hairy man" transcends dimensions.

Maybe over the millenia their tribesmen had seen a BF suddenly appear or disappear, I don't know but they believe it for a reason.

I guess that just accounts for the differences between people. I don't accept our lack of knowledge of bigfoot as being evidence for his special magic powers. We don't know anything really about bigfoot until we somehow find a way to catalogue the creature along with all the other animals who we've done this with. If that happens, then all the anecdotal things that have been gathered over the years can have something to attach to. Currently though they are just attached to speculation, which for me personally isn't good enough.

In order for researchers, IMO, to capture a BF, they better change their approach. Standing in the woods howling at him just isn't working LOL

this creature surely has something going for it. what it is, I don't know

Thats not an approach for finding a bigfoot. thats an approach to keep a TV show going. If anything, those guys DON'T want to find bigfoot because then they'd be unemployed. :lol:

Maybe someday they will have a quiet dirigible that has many camers on it - including FLIR tech, and they just keep floating

the balloon around an area that is said to be heavily populated with BF. maybe.

There's a whole thread about the blimp. I know you've been away so maybe you haven't found it yet. Maybe it will find something. It'll sure be a colossal pi$$ing away of dollars though if it doesn't.

You know E.O.T. I kinda just realized that I missed you around here. I like your style. Disagreeing with you doesn't irritate me the way it does with other folks. Thanks for that.

You know E.O.T. I kinda just realized that I missed you around here. I like your style. Disagreeing with you doesn't irritate me the way it does with other folks. Thanks for that.

Ain't that the truth.

That would be correct. And they call them professional disinformation disseminators.

we in fact have some at UM.

:st

:st

QUIET YOU! THE NORMALS WILL CATCH ON TO US!!! :whistle:

:nw: :nw:

• Like 1

QUIET YOU! THE NORMALS WILL CATCH ON TO US!!! :whistle:

:nw: :nw:

:tu:

Ain't nothing "normal" about either one of ya'll.

:whistle:

Personally, the video of you two pack rats trying to stuff sand up each other's a$s would be worth paying to see.

Edited by keninsc

Sakari does live at the beach, the last I heard.

Edited by DieChecker

deleted

Edited by Sakari

An ear?

Well then......that makes all the difference in the world.

Ha ha...just meant it could make the mask easier to ID. That's a pretty expressive brow furrow...it's funny how there's never any facial movement in these videos.