Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Rick dyer tent footage, Dead bigfoot.

danbell06

http://bigfootevidence101.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/dr-jeff-meldrum-is-just-another.html?m=1

Just read the last paragraph.

I cannot stand Dyer. He's trying to tarnish a respectable mans reputation. I also do not agree with all of meldrums views but i rate him in a higher regard than Dyer will ever be able to accomplish. Dyer has no respect. For anyone.

Edited by danbell06

Yeah, this is really getting wild...I don't understand why Dyer's coming down so hard on Meldrum, unless he just resents everyone's defense (and praise) of Meldrum after Musky's confused comment about the professor's mercenary approach (and he does appear at least to traffic in questionable footprint casts). What is keeping me interested is waiting to hear from the few guys who have some standing in the "community"...Chris Noel, Robert Lindsay, the Facebook guys...who have claimed this is the real deal.

Yeah, this is really getting wild...I don't understand why Dyer's coming down so hard on Meldrum, unless he just resents everyone's defense (and praise) of Meldrum after Musky's confused comment about the professor's mercenary approach (and he does appear at least to traffic in questionable footprint casts). What is keeping me interested is waiting to hear from the few guys who have some standing in the "community"...Chris Noel, Robert Lindsay, the Facebook guys...who have claimed this is the real deal.

Do you ascribe Noel and Lindsay as credible witnesses? Why?

Just curious as to your take on these two. Not being argumentative.

Edited by QuiteContrary

Do you ascribe Noel and Lindsay as credible witnesses? Why?

Just curious as to your take on these two. Not being argumentative.

My thoughts exactly. Robert Lindsay is a blogger, what does have to do with anything apart from report stories from other people.

I'm not sure he is even relevant. He claims to have numerous sources, and from what I have seen, his sources aren't very reliable.

What are Christopher Noel's credentials. I'm not going to comment on him as i know nothing of him, apart from the fact he has wrote a book, Sasquatch Rising.

My only reason for citing them is that they're highly regarded in BF circles, so their claims are complicating the story in the BF "community."

That man is just infuriatingly dumb. I do hope he knows that since this is online he could be sued if he lies, then again he is already trying to rectify some of his bull**** earlier statements

Edited by TheSearcher

My thoughts exactly. Robert Lindsay is a blogger, what does have to do with anything apart from report stories from other people.

I'm not sure he is even relevant. He claims to have numerous sources, and from what I have seen, his sources aren't very reliable.

What are Christopher Noel's credentials. I'm not going to comment on him as i know nothing of him, apart from the fact he has wrote a book, Sasquatch Rising.

Noel also wrote Impossible Visits. Check it out:

http://www.amazon.com/Impossible-Visits-Interactions-Sasquatch-Habituation/dp/1436398517/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1360604092&sr=8-1&keywords=impossible+visits

As well get to know him a little, here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/impossiblevisits

Just look at what he's wearing. If that doesn't speak volumes about the guy I don't know what will. He's all about money, sponsorships and fame. I will tell you all now, he has a dead Bigfoot like I have a dead dragon In my garage. Do not be fooled by this moron. In fact I have more chance if building a time machine than this reprobate has of finding a real Bigfoot.

More lies? At the 55 minute mark, Dyer reads out e-mails to and from Jeff Meldrum.

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=QHlUySUHJnY[/media]

I can't help but to wonder, if I had a bigfoot body, would I be spending months just arguing with others about it?

Not unless I did NOT have a body. Is all I can fathom.

Where/how is he keeping this beast?

If I had a bigfoot body I would have zero problem getting it to Whom It Should Concern: ASAP

Mr. Dyer, as per your request: I do not believe you.

• Like 1

Wow, they've shut down the prolific Dyer thread over at Bigfoot Forums, because of bad behavior. They were getting onto each other but I've seen a lot worse...I thought it was a pretty tame thread, if a bit chatty and overlong because people insist on quoting the entire post they're responding to. I wonder if any of them are members here, and if we'll see this thread pick up.

It was a helpful way to stay up on the latest...like the fact that Lindsay has a long blog entry today. I was "100% hoax" just a week ago, but this story is just weird...I'm not sure how it's going to play out. There are uncomfortable alliances forming among those who are "up" and those who are "down" in the world of Bigfoot, and it's causing uncommon fury.

Either way it's gonna be a big deal, if only in the Bigfoot community, where if it's false, it will have repercussions that everyone is already resenting: a Facebook site that's blowing up with new fans (almost to 38,000) will have to come down, and a couple of writers who are well-regarded by Bigfoot enthusiasts (and those ranks are not large) will have been very, very wrong. Dyer will have the last laugh either way, and that's not going down so well.

• Like 2

If I had a bigfoot body I would have zero problem getting it to Whom It Should Concern: ASAP

If I had a bigfoot body, I'd have it to a biologist that same day. And have it in the local paper/sites the next day, and on international papers/sites the day after that.

You would not have to "Sell" people on the existance of your bigfoot body. It would sell itself by just existing.

I have to agree this is just being dragged out for Celebrity sake. Dyer is a moron and probably does not even have any dead animal. If he did, wouldn't he have shown some kind of physical evidence online? Like maybe a tooth, or a fingernail or some hair even.

• Like 2

If I had a bigfoot body, I'd have it to a biologist that same day. And have it in the local paper/sites the next day, and on international papers/sites the day after that.

You would not have to "Sell" people on the existance of your bigfoot body. It would sell itself by just existing.

I have to agree this is just being dragged out for Celebrity sake. Dyer is a moron and probably does not even have any dead animal. If he did, wouldn't he have shown some kind of physical evidence online? Like maybe a tooth, or a fingernail or some hair even.

That's pretty much the way I see it. Personally, I think Dyer and this producer have a scheme cooked up to score a big payday.

With Bigfoot, Yeti, Yowie, that is not the case. People in those locales where those creatures are have believed in those creatures for millenia.

Ahem

I beg your pardon?

A true "Yowie" in Indigenous mythology is a 6 foot tall Ant like creature with large red eye4s on the side of it's head that devours people, and only comes out at night. A joker by the name of Rex Gilroy popularised the term in local media in 1972. Closest beast would be the Dooligahl.

Tenzing Norgay, Sir Edmond Hillary's Sherpa changed his stance on the Yeti, and came to publicly say that he felt it was not more than a story.

I live in what Aussie Cryptzoologists call a Yowie Hotspot. Never heard anything so ridiculous.

Edited by psyche101

That would be correct. And they call them professional disinformation disseminators.

we in fact have some at UM.

lolmrandersonhd8.jpg.jpeg

I personaly am no longer a believer in the existence of such beings. After two encounters, I now KNOW that this being exists. I wasn't looking for them. I wasn't a particular believer and hadn't ever encountered anything out of the ordinary before my first encounter with not one but two of what I'll just call undocumented primates in Belize, Central America back in 1988 on an archaeological project. I didn't believe my Ketchi Mayan Indian buddies when they spoke of the Sessomeeto (Im not sure how to spell this Ketchi word, so I typed it out as it sounds), which they told me means Nine Foot Hairy Man. I won't go into what happened right now as I have to get up early in the morning. but it sure opened my eyes to a new reality. The 2nd time I encountered such a being (I won't call them creatures), I and a few other archaeologist were conducting a field excavation in a Missouri Conservation Wildlife Preserve. I personaly saw two. The first being just an estimated 40 feet away from two other archaeologists and myself in broad daylight. The other two guys then saw another off to our right and they pursued it. I was allready running after the first being who had taken off to our left upon being surprised by us coming upon it. How it ran...! It ran like a human, but in a different manner that immediately suggested that it was used to doing so through the thick growth of brush and plants in the woods. As it ran, the palm of each arm that swung forward would turn outward, deflecting the vegetation off to the side as the arm would come back again in its stride. This technique was executed perfectly by both arms and hands at an extremely fast pace as the being ran through the brush. I, on the other hand, had trouble tearing through the brush, but the being was able to go through it like it wasn't even there. I'd like to cover these encounters in more detail tomorrow. I've got to hit the sack now. Please think about this... the biggest argument of sceptics is that they haven't seen anything...yet. A witness, on the other hand, knows that they exist and therefore is frustrated by arguments to the contrary being put forth by people who simply haven't seen one yet. Once the unbelievers DO see one however, it's an entirely different story. Using this logic, I'd have to give the benefit of the doubt to those whose claims are based upon a witnessed event. Not upon the sceptisism of someone who just hasn't ever encountered anything. Having seen them, I can honestly say that I no longer have to believe in them. I now KNOW that they exist. Now, I can get down to the business of wondering just where they fit into the rest of the animal kingdom, of which we also belong.

Hi WD

Like EK, I have to be rather skeptical, but I can understand why you did not go back and get a picture, however, it seems that if you did that you would be rather famous, and not have too many more troubles in life, have you any plans to return to the area and confirm your claim?

In addition, Belize is not all that far form Lake Maracibo, not on the map anyhow, is there any chance that you did see something, and it was the elusive Ameranthropoides loysi? Only a picture of the creature exists, and it's size is no doubt exaggerated, still could you possibly have sighted this long lost creature that had François De Loys deeply convinced that he had discovered a new primate?

Cheers.

• Like 1

http://squatchdetective.wordpress.com/2013/02/11/crumbling-heres-the-biscardi-link-to-the-dyer-claim/

Steve kulls has found out that sociopath tricky rickys starring role in Shooting Bigfoot was complete BEFORE September 6th!! Rick.. Give up mate.

Edited by danbell06

I know. It's riveting. :unsure2:

Actually, I do find all this interesting in an I love root canals sort of way.

Some of these players and their claims and their seeming obliviousness...

Their _____________(can't find the word) to actually repeat and repeatedly defend their behaviors and proof.

I find it all a part, albeit the loudest and worst part, of bigfootery.

Edited by QuiteContrary

I've noticed over the years when people get into the telling of lies and such, they tend to suddenly adopt a "convenient memory" and they expect you to do it as well.

That's the case with this guy, he's told so many lies that he can't keep up with them so he doesn't try and he expects everyone else to not keep up with them as well. And if you do and you point it out them your just an evil person.

I have to admit, if I was lying the way this guy did I'd be afraid to get right back up on that high horse of mine, but Dyer and others like him do just that and can do it with conviction.

• Like 1

FWIW, I received an email back from the artist who posted the "Shooting Bigfoot" poster that's been circulating (including on Facebook/FindBigfoot), and he said it was a personal piece and not an official poster.