Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Rick dyer tent footage, Dead bigfoot.

danbell06

There will probably be a number of those before.......whatever the scam is comes out. Could be a number of things really Dyer has in mind. I have to confess the devious mind can come up with things I can't image really.

Funny that Bigfoot Forums is now entirely closed to outsiders...first they shut down their Dyer threads for too much bickering, and now it looks like they don't want the outside world seeing what's about to blow up among them regarding Dr. Ketchum's self-published DNA report.

There is some really delusional people over there anyways. Best kept to themselves.

All dick dyer wants is another 15 minutes if fame and people talking about him. It's an obvious hoax people don't pay and credence to this con artist. The best way to deal with this is close any thread on every forum that talks Of this dead Bigfoot or dick until he produces some kind of legit evidence. The guy is an attention whore, like a troll, DO NOT FEED! Everybody talking about it is what he wants. This is a carbon copy of his last hoax and people are still thinking its real!

Funny that Bigfoot Forums is now entirely closed to outsiders...first they shut down their Dyer threads for too much bickering, and now it looks like they don't want the outside world seeing what's about to blow up among them regarding Dr. Ketchum's self-published DNA report.

Hahahaha. It's like watching a train wreck!

Oooooowwww..... I'm going over there to check it out...

Just got to remember that password......

• Like 1

Well, when you do, how about sharing anything you find that interesting with the rest of us.

Seems that Facebook Find Bigfoot. Also known as FBFB sent some people over and looked at Dyer's bigfoot body, and were supposedly convinced of it being something real. They posted as much and then started backtracking quick. Now they have a disclaimer that they will never support any Hoax. There is a great deal of bickering and some flaming going on.

Also seems that Ketchum self published her paper online and there is a firestorm going on over that too. Seems that almost all her DNA samples came back basically human. Or so close to human that Bigfoot should be able to have children with humans. There is a lot of storytelling involved also, about how maybe such and such haplogroup could have gotten into bigfoot and how such and such shows that bigfoot was isolated for such and such amount of time. I've not read it myself yet, but it seems there is much commentary going on. Most of it about how amatuerish the paper is. Sample numbers in the discussion and tables don't seem to match up and are described in different ways in different parts of the paper.

More to come....

• Like 3

Here is this.... Ketchum related...

http://www.scienceco...na_study-106772

"While the three Sasquatch nuclear genomes aligned well with one another and showed significant homology to human chromosome 11, the Sasquatch genomes were novel and fell well outside of known ancient hominin as well as ape sequences," explains Ketchum. "Because some of the mtDNA haplogroups found in our Sasquatch samples originated as late as 13,000 years ago, we are hypothesizing that the Sasquatch are human hybrids, the result of males of an unknown hominin species crossing with female Homo sapiens."

I feel like I've seen that before....

Edit: Also....

http://www.cryptomundo.com/bigfoot-report/ketchum-sasquatch-dna-study-published/

It is not how it seems. There will be a statement in the morning explaining why it is the first paper. I had NOTHING to do with the peer review and it was blind (I was not told who they were) as it is supposed to be and we did pass. The reviewers were geneticists with next gen whole genome experience. That was all I was told by the editor.

Melba Ketchum

“Novel North American Hominins, Next Generation Sequencing of Three Whole Genomes and Associated Studies.”

Authors: Ketchum MS, Wojtkiewicz PW, Watts AB, Spence DW, Holzenburg AK, Toler DG, Prychitko TM, Zhang F, Bollinger S, Shoulders R, Smith R.

DeNovo. 13 February 2013.

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 3

I think it's interesting that in Allen's opinion it's all about social media now. If that's the case then no one is ever going to find Bigfoot because of the social media collapse..

Disclaimers added, me thinks the game is afoot............a bigfoot that is.

:w00t:

Diechecker, thanks for posting this stuff up.

Honestly, it's like watching a dysfunctional family having a squabble in public. Freak show, soap opera, reality TV, all rolled up into one. I swear, someone should do a show based on this stuff only no one would believe it.

• 2 weeks later...

http://bigfootevidence101.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/team-tracker-sales-out-another.html?m=1

Rick dyer claims to have sold out over 20 expeditions at $500 per head. If you were gonna go on an expedition you would do some research before deciding who to go with, wouldn't you? I know I would. This thread is one of the first listings if you type 'Rick Dyer' into google. So either he's lying or people are just too gullible.

Edited by danbell06

At least it's not $5,000...might be a fun time if you go with tongue planted firmly in cheek!

The FB/FB guys say they're quiet now 'cause they're gearing up for a "big run" or something. Dyer's also gone fairly quiet but just went to Minnesota from Las Vegas for a day trip...seems to be coordinating something with the FB/FB guys since I think they're based there. (He's also making some truly bizarre blog posts. Did you see the one about restaurant Point-of-Sale systems???)

The higher-profile Dyer supporters are still promoting mysterious inside sources claiming it's all true, while those who feel his 2008 hoax was a huge set-back for the cause are still angrily digging in their heels. The folks at the San Antonio Home Depot now have to deal with amateur video sleuths in addition to homeless campers, mountain lions, and piles and piles of unidentified "scat." (At least they've made BFF public again!)

I caught some of the "[Not] Finding Bigfoot" marathon the other day for the first time...at least watching this Dyer story unfold is more entertaining than that. It's a complete culture clash between those who strive for credibility and those who just troll the community, spiced up with a confusing subplot about DNA and a sleeping rug-monster whose best scenes of feral ferociousness—filmed eight years ago—are for some reason still under wraps.

Every human defect is on display...sycophancy, narcissism, racism...plus there's a guy who writes a blog about how to get girls, why the age of consent is way too high, and why gypsies are bad. I can't stop watching.

Yeah i seen that post about the housing scheme. Bizarre. I honestly dont know what ill do with my time when this hoax is unveiled.

Hi WD

Like EK, I have to be rather skeptical, but I can understand why you did not go back and get a picture, however, it seems that if you did that you would be rather famous, and not have too many more troubles in life, have you any plans to return to the area and confirm your claim?

In addition, Belize is not all that far form Lake Maracibo, not on the map anyhow, is there any chance that you did see something, and it was the elusive Ameranthropoides loysi? Only a picture of the creature exists, and it's size is no doubt exaggerated, still could you possibly have sighted this long lost creature that had François De Loys deeply convinced that he had discovered a new primate?

Cheers.

Hi psyche101, Sorry for not getting back with you on this. I hadn't been back to this thread for some time. Yes, there is color film of one of the beings. At least of the one that I ran into inside of the woodline. It was filmed standing up from the tall grass where it'd been hiding unoticed for some time while the road grater went back and forth in front of it. The film was from a stationalry RCA video recorder of the old type that used VHS tapes and was pretty big. The recording of archaeological projects is pretty much standard with Dr. Walters and allways has been. Good thing too. I hope to have the film available for putting on this site soon. Gary (Dr. Walters) has to locate it and then make a copy to send to me. It's not lost. It's just been stuck away for about 25 years. He'll find it.

I don't tink that such a film will be of any financial benefit to me or anyone else. I wouldn't even know how to go about cashing in on something like that. The important part about it all is that it revealed to us that the creatures do indeed exist. Until then, I'd never before seen one. I'd spoken to Gary's brother Bill about the one that he saw at night down near Versailes, MO many years before, but other than that, I'd only spoken to one other person who'd claimed to've seen one. Both men were telling me the truth and had no reason to lie about such a thing. Until I got onto this site, I'd not considered that a person would lie about such a thing. But, I've never been friends with or known anyone who would lie about stuff like that or anything else, so I'm finding it very distastefull to hear about such people on this site.

Anyway, Bill had walked down his long driveway that was actually a road that ran down a ridge to his trailer down in the Ozarks to get firewood one night. Having an arm load, Bill stood completely up and the head lamp that he wore on his head shined directly into the eyes of a sasquatch that was standing behind a bush that was about twenty feet away. The top of the bush came up to his abdomen and Bill said that the thing must've been over eight feet tall. Bill told me that it's eyes were squinting into the light of the head lamp and that its nose was huge and his lips were pretty full. The eyes reflected red like a nocternal animals will in reflected light. Bill, who is 6'4", was quite startled and dropping his firewood, beat feet down the 100 yard driveway and into his trailer where he ran and got his rifle and then peeked outside again from his porch door. Bill said that his dogs were allways barking at night at deer and whatnot that move around in the woods close to their house, but he'd never suspected that they might've been going on about any of these creatures that had probably been around their house all of this time. Bill's dogs were about a dozen Airdale's and Newfoundland's that he and his wife raised. They were all well cared for and were kept within large, clean enclosers made of chicken wire that allowed them to move around and run. They'd never been allowed to run outside of the wire unless they were being cared for during the daylight hours or were being bought by someone who came looking for such a dog. Bill figured that because they were penned up, the creatures were inclined to come aorund and not avoid the place. I believe Bill and after seeing what I've seen and experiencing what I've experienced, I know that some form of huge, undocumented and unknown primate exists throughout the world. So the mystery is over for me as far as that's concerned.

Could the creatures in Belize have been the ape that you mentioned? Heck, I don't know. Could've been. Gary (Dr. Walters) spoke of them as being an undocumented Primate of some type. Of course he's also a Physical Antrhopologist as well as a North American and Mezo-American Archaeologist, so he would of course correctly classify them as such.

Edited by Whitedog333

Oh, I just now realized that I didn't address your question as to if we thought about going back to the area to confirm our claim? We haven't made any special claims to anyone yet aside from my posts on this site. As for confirming them, to whom? To the world? In this day and age, with all of the things that've been filmed and recorded of all sorts of events, none of them have been accepted 100% by everyone. As far as comfirming the events, oh yea, I'm now positively convinced that the creatures do exist. I've got that down as fact within my own mind. However, how can I convey my certainty to anyone else? I can't. Even the film that I will be posting on this site will not absolutely convince anyone who wishes not to believe it. Only a personal witnessing of such a creature will convince some. I guess that's the way it should be. I believe that if some folks put as much thought and effort into seeing or encountering one of the creatures as they do expounding as to why they're convinced that the things don't exist, some of these folks would eventually start seeing them. Never having seen one is certainly not a viable argument as to their nonexistence. From what I now know and am aware of, it just simply means that they haven't ever seen one yet. It's understood by me that logicaly, nobody can be expected to absolutely believe a film, photograph or story containing the subject. For absolute proof, one will have to see one themselves. I've been lucky. I Forest Gumped myself into them twice. My eyes and beliefs are wide open now as they should be. I could go back out into the sticks and purposefully hunt for them the rest of my life and maybe never see or hear another again. I believe that. However, I'd be willing to bet that if I wanted to film one or take somebody out to witness one for themselves, I'd know where to go. I'd stay in each location and wait with cameras, thermal sights, sound recording devices and even game cameras and I'm pretty certain that in short order, I'd encounter them again there. Even so, without a body, dead or living, to show the world, All I'd really have, as far as a lot of prople would be concerned, would be just another interesting and controvercial film, photo or recording. I asked Gary three or four nights ago about going back to the Missouri location with equipt. to do just that though. He agreed that for whatever reason that they were crossing the road there, they'd allmost certainly still be doing so today. It's something to think about. Anyway, wait for the film and decide for yourselves. Knowing what it was, I consider it a truly fantastic bit of evidence and from what I've seen on line, maybe the best film ever of one. Possibly, depending on one's point of view, including that controversial bit of film taken by the two men on horseback many years ago.

Edited by Whitedog333

Now all we are missing is a portal into Dyers head

if you give me a 12 gauge, i'd be happy to make one for you.....

For anyone who might've missed my report on my personal run in with a type of large unknown primate in Belize, please go to Lack Of Personal Bf Encounters and look at post #89. Just would rather keep my stories off of this interesting topic so as to not highjack it. Thanks, Fred

Rick Dyer bigfoot claim investigation. Pointed out to me by keninsc

[media=]

[/media] Edited by QuiteContrary
  • Like 1

Thank you for posting it up......the video that is, I found it very interesting in terms of location and inhabitants.