Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Rick dyer tent footage, Dead bigfoot.

danbell06

Lords of Cobol, really? Is that the best excuse they can come up with? The "evil government agents" took it?

It is Rick Dyer we are talking about here. He is about as intelligent as a spoon.

I think it's interesting that Musky Allen is a real convenient sort of "skeptic", no one ever heard of him until he started posting on BF/FB and he was always at odds with Slick Rick. Then suddenly Little Ricky pops a Bigfoot and who does he invite to see the body? None other than his arch enemy Musky.

The whole thing sounds just a tiny bit too............convenient if you ask me and, having said that, sometimes stuff happens.

Although, in the video QC was nice enough to post up I thought it was odd that the guy asking the questions was leading Allen like a dog on a least in the descriptions he was giving. Was that just me or did anyone else notice that as well?

Find blobsquatch are right up there with Dyer hoaxing the BF community.

They both have aliases. Why would you have an alias if you were genuine in your hunt for BF? You wouldnt. Simple as that. That has came back to haunt them. If there hiding that, what else are they hiding? They lied on numerous occasions saying they will take down there facebook page if dyer didnt produce anymore evidence. He hasnt. Now they have changed there statement to if there is not 3 minutes of HD footage in the minnow films documentary they will shut it down. Total idiots. They have been hoaxed by children ffs!

Find blobsquatch are right up there with Dyer hoaxing the BF community.

They both have aliases. Why would you have an alias if you were genuine in your hunt for BF? You wouldnt. Simple as that. That has came back to haunt them. If there hiding that, what else are they hiding? They lied on numerous occasions saying they will take down there facebook page if dyer didnt produce anymore evidence. He hasnt. Now they have changed there statement to if there is not 3 minutes of HD footage in the minnow films documentary they will shut it down. Total idiots. They have been hoaxed by children ffs!

If you really shot one and didn't want to be named for fear of crazies trying to exact revenge on you, you might with hold your name, not take on an alias. Not that I've used an alias before....... :whistle:

• Like 1

This is amazing! Hahahahaha!!!

http://bigfooteviden...hoaxer.html?m=1

from Lindsay's statement:

Men in Black came to the undisclosed location where Dyer is housing his Bigfoot body

they did not confiscate it

Dyer’s body is being held at a US government research facility

he held, she held

They took samples to do genetic testing on the creature to make sure it is not Homo sapiens sapiens

Dyer’s body is being held at a US government research facility

and what exactly is the research facility doing with the body? Checking it for fleas?

Lindsay is as confusing as yours truly (me). I guess it makes denial easier?

you say tomato, I say tomato

LETS CALL THE WHOLE THING OFF!

Edited by QuiteContrary

At the risk of crossing over on other thread. I am almost obsessed with the whole Rick Dyer thing. I just can't help it. I just got to watch.

That was a test drive. Musky Allen took the photo. Bigfoot with head out the top and car salesman in back seat.

Hey, one never knows?

Just realized, if the MiB took his Bigfoot corpse, wouldn't they have neuralized him? To erase his memory? According to the urban legend, that's what they do.

• Like 1

I think we should make a concerted effort to have Rick Dyer visit everyone of us....he's that pretty new fancy corvette paid for by the idiots that think he actually knows or does something. Heck, even L. Ron Hubbard had a more believable schtick than Dyer.

Ive been giving him money everytime i click on his blog.

I'm not particularly bothered.

If it means that much to him that, he gets a few pennies everytime i fuel my appetite for bullshoit, he's welcome to it.

It wont last forever :)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Anymore news on this chap then?

Are there any of the messiahs peasants on UM?

• 2 weeks later...

http://bigfootevidence101.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/breaking-news-shooting-bigfoot-trailer.html?m=1

Trailer for Shooting Bigfoot out.

I think it looks quite good and i'll watch it when it comes out on bbc3 or whatever channel its on.

Biscardi: "I've heard them howl, and I freaked out!!" (Whilst looking at the camera).

The blokes a comedy genius.

It's a sad state of affairs when somebody as old as my nanna is running around the woods with other pensioners pretending to know a hairy creature who lives in the woods, exists.

5 days ladies and gentlemen.

I was listening to one of the plodcast/internet radio shows and the one I was listening to, "Bigfoot tonight show" the guest said he had a source which says that Rick Dyer is being investigated by the FBI for possible interstate fraud. Don't know if it's true or not and to be honest, I'm not sure it about the alleged body of "Hank" he's supposed to have shot. However, tomorrow there's supposed to be a big reveal.

Yeah, it's kind of sketchy and vague, but maybe we'll all know something after it's over.

• Like 2

Honestly, this whole thing with Dyer has been a roller coaster ride. In 2008 he pulls off his infamous hoax with the monkey suit in a freezer. Now four years later he comes up with this new and vastly more involved.......thing. It's yet to be proved conclusively that it's a hoax but that is certainly the way I'm seeing it. And with me once a hoaxer then you're always a hoaxer, once a liar, you're always a liar. As far as his motivations, I really have no idea other than he might be trying to hammer home some point that believers are gullible. And having said that, I have to admit that I also harbor hopes that he really does have a Bigfoot. There is that part of me that wants to know if these things are real and real means you need proof.

However, if this turns out to be another hoax, anyone who'd believe him is a damn fool.

I bet The film is gonna be a paid for download and that will be his motivation. There will be plenty if people gullible enough to buy it only to fast forward to the end to see that he shot nothing and it was one big hoax. I hope the FBI are investigating this moron and pull him in later today once word gets around. Hopefully the first fool to buy the film will broadcast the information and nobody else will buy it

You all make me laugh :)

It is quite entertaining to watch people get fooled more then once, twice, three times, four times......It is like throwing an invisible ball for a dog. No offense, but that is how it looks to me.

Anyway, thought this was worth posting for you, although I doubt it will make anyone see the light.

Bigfoot News April 29, 2013 Part 2

Update on the Rick Dyer fraud investigation. This story is unfolding and changing rapidly and will probably change even more in the near future. The sad part of it is that I got played by some Dyer haters who impersonated a Dyer Team Tracker member and fed me the story about Dyer being investigated by the FBI. They created an email account under the name of a TT member and then impersonated the guy. I suspect Don Boucher and those around him for that skullduggery.

However, at least part of the story seems to be checking out. I had one of my sources, who is a bail bondsman, look up the federal warrants. He has access to some sort of law enforcement (LE) system where you can look up warrants that most folks do not have access to. There is indeed a federal warrant out for Rick Dyer’s arrest for wire and interstate fraud, and the warrant is dated 2013........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

.............................. read more : http://robertlindsay.wordpress.com/category/animals/wild/mammals/apes/bigfoot/