Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New Day, New Year, New Moment

markdohle

New day, New Year, New Moment

One year ends, another begins. It is like a fresh morning for many, though deep down it is known to be only pretend. Perhaps each day is in reality a "New Year", a fresh beginning that slowly wilts as the day comes to an end. Pressures build up, focus can be lost and fatigue can at times be unrelenting. It can seem so absurd. However, for the believer life does have a purpose, one that can be forgotten in the hurly burly of life. It is to see the one before me, to love that person, not to use that human being made in the image and likeness of God. Doing so will put me at odds with many others. How do I treat those who work for me? How do I treat my family, strangers, and acquaintances? Do I forget what is important, and allow relationships to die because of issues that are in the long run less important than the deep relationship I have with those around me. New day, New Year, New Moment, mercy given and received, always there for the asking, all that is needed is to open ones heart to grace that simply 'is', present and shown its true nature (for Christians) by Our Lord Jesus Christ. I often fail, but I get up. Slowly I have learned to look to Jesus, not to myself, for in grace and healing come the gifts that build up not only myself, but others up as well.

• Like 5

Every day is a new day. We have to feel lucky, for getting up from our bed every morning and realize, that God gave us another day on Earth. Life is a gift and we have to be honest with God, ourselves and people around us. Happiness is just around the corner and when we fall down to the ground, we have to get up and go on! :tu:

• Like 5

Everyday is a new beginning or end. Live your life to the fullest because we never know what day it will end.

• Like 3

There's always things to remind us how lucky we are, and how short life can be for some. Just to wake up every day and know family and friends are safe and well, is a blessing in itself and a great relief.

• Like 3

New day, New Year, New Moment

One year ends, another begins.

Slowly I have learned to look to Jesus...

Hi Mark,

2012 has brought about the ending of my old world (the prophesy's right after all!), and 2013 brings clarity and a new direction for me. Like you said, Mark: "Slowly I have learned to look to Jesus..." I would love to be with the Lord in Paradise one day, and it's the main reason why I'm back to my Christian root. My soul is longing for true perfection. In order for one to experience perfection, however, one has to retain one's memories of life's many imperfections with which to compare perfection...or else, one wouldn't be able to appreciate perfection. I really believe that. Plus, I love the idea of keeping my "awareness," intact.

I would really like to experience a reality where everything's hunky dory and going my way and loving it.

I also would love to see my mother again...

Most of all, I'm not ready to accept the process of Nirvana... Therefore, I'm very grateful that Jesus is part of the Holy Trinity because becoming one with God, the Absolute Oneness, the only Captain of the 'ship,' is not where I'm at right now and maybe never. There's really something intriguing about perfection, and the older I get, I really need it. Plus, my system is totally craving a personal God at the moment, something I can see and feel the love with infinite compassion flowing, especially in the afterlife -- waiting for me. I would really love to have Jesus be there with me in the afterlife, unlike my last experience in the Void (the precursor of Nirvana), all by myself. It has haunted me to this very day. I didn't like that experience! Why would I want my collective memory (including past lives) erased?? No way!!! I believe, deep down, that my collective memory will serve me in Paradise, again for me to be able to appreciate perfection.

Nothing is wasted through Jesus Christ, I believe this now.

Besides, Jesus is natural to me. He's part of my ancestor's culture. And, my life's journey has led me to appreciate Jesus Christ again. 2013 is truly a new beginning, a new cycle, a new age for me. I like what you have said in several of your posts:

"Failures can be an important part of the journey for they are what lead to greater self knowledge along with the necessity to develop patience towards the slow often laborious process the spiritual path is about. Not too many shortcuts, if any."

"Seeking, striving and the search for truth are I believe a response to a call that comes from the very center of our being."

"I believe that the Spirit of God has been working all through our history and that all religions and philosophies, those that are life giving have been the fruit of the Holy Spirits work in the world."

"Christ Jesus for Christians was fully human, loving, healing and yes forgiving. He could be this way because his love was not based on need; it flowed from his essential nature as God."

Peace.

Paul

• Like 3

Every day is a new day. We have to feel lucky, for getting up from our bed every morning and realize, that God gave us another day on Earth. Life is a gift and we have to be honest with God, ourselves and people around us. Happiness is just around the corner and when we fall down to the ground, we have to get up and go on! :tu:

And who knows, we may just fall on a great big pile of happiness. Life is a strange & wonderful thing.

• Like 1

Hi Mark,

2012 has brought about the ending of my old world (the prophesy's right after all!), and 2013 brings clarity and a new direction for me. Like you said, Mark: "Slowly I have learned to look to Jesus..." I would love to be with the Lord in Paradise one day, and it's the main reason why I'm back to my Christian root. My soul is longing for true perfection. In order for one to experience perfection, however, one has to retain one's memories of life's many imperfections with which to compare perfection...or else, one wouldn't be able to appreciate perfection. I really believe that. Plus, I love the idea of keeping my "awareness," intact.

I would really like to experience a reality where everything's hunky dory and going my way and loving it.

Most of all, I'm not ready to accept the process of Nirvana... Therefore, I'm very grateful that Jesus is part of the Holy Trinity because becoming one with God, the Absolute Oneness, the only Captain of the 'ship,' is not where I'm at right now and maybe never. There's really something intriguing about perfection, and the older I get, I really need it. Plus, my system is totally craving a personal God at the moment, something I can see and feel the love with infinite compassion flowing, especially in the afterlife -- waiting for me. I would really love to have Jesus be there with me in the afterlife, unlike my last experience in the Void (the precursor of Nirvana), all by myself. It has haunted me to this very day. I didn't like that experience! Why would I want my collective memory (including past lives) erased?? No way!!! I believe, deep down, that my collective memory will serve me in Paradise, again for me to be able to appreciate perfection.

Besides, Jesus is natural to me. He's part of my ancestor's culture. And, my life's journey has led me to appreciate Jesus Christ again. 2013 is truly a new beginning, a new cycle, a new age for me. I like what you have said in several of your posts:

"Failures can be an important part of the journey for they are what lead to greater self knowledge along with the necessity to develop patience towards the slow often laborious process the spiritual path is about. Not too many shortcuts, if any."

"Seeking, striving and the search for truth are I believe a response to a call that comes from the very center of our being."

"I believe that the Spirit of God has been working all through our history and that all religions and philosophies, those that are life giving have been the fruit of the Holy Spirits work in the world."

"Christ Jesus for Christians was fully human, loving, healing and yes forgiving. He could be this way because his love was not based on need; it flowed from his essential nature as God."

Peace.

Paul

consider these thoughts: We are all one with god right now, always have been and always will be; we can never be separated from god because she is within us. If god wanted perfection from us he would have created us differently. And maybe by by seeking and striving within ourselves we will find what we are looking for: truth, god, nirvana, peace, fulfillment....

And who knows, we may just fall on a great big pile of happiness. Life is a strange & wonderful thing.

It sometimes seems to be a wicked thing, but it's not like that. Happiness could be just around the corner and if it isn't, it sure is in the next corner!! :tu: Edited by CuriousGreek

consider these thoughts: We are all one with god right now, always have been and always will be; we can never be separated from god because she is within us. If god wanted perfection from us he would have created us differently. And maybe by by seeking and striving within ourselves we will find what we are looking for: truth, god, nirvana, peace, fulfillment....

Hi Beany,

Not only have I considered them since the day one, I used to "teach." I WAS a meditation teacher (a conduit of the "flow") for 22 years, and a practicing yogi for 34 years . You don't just become a meditation teacher (under an ancient lineage), let me put it that way. On the other hand, it's how you define god, with a small "g." I'm tired of calling my soul "god" because it's really not how it appears to be IN THE NOW while I'm on earth. Therefore, I'm brutally honest to myself about that; otherwise, I would be lying to myself. Keep in mind, I'm the man who died, went to the Void, and experienced the beginning process of... Nirvana, which is to extinguish (annihilate) all desires. Do people on earth really know the gravity of that? All desires erased, deleted, destroyed! It's not something to sneeze at. Your Nirvana is not it, I'm sorry to tell you that.

Spirituality is about being honest and in the now, not in some distant future. Now that I've accept Christ, my road to Paradise is in motion, in the now.

Perfection on earth is impossible, Beany. I'm telling you this since you replied to my post. And yes, I would really like to experience true perfection for once. I really believe Jesus' Paradise is the only one. Besides, my mother is there, if all else fails. Believe you me, I have tons of negative experiences from earth, which stretch back in time (as in many reincarnations), with which to compare Paradise's perfection. And it's not just considering.

Well, God wanted perfection for us and it's why we are all seeking it, and it's also the reason why we have the Trinity. We could either choose to merged with God via Nirvana...or we could choose to join Jesus in Paradise. I choose Paradise because most of all, I certainly do not want my collective memory erased. I've done imperfections (that ephemeral "happiness" on earth, and I'm not saying that "happiness" word lightly). I want perfection. On the hand, I'm sharing with you my journey.

You have never experienced perfection, Beany (especially from reading your many posts); therefore, it's up to you to consider it because God knows you have enough disappointments with which to compare Paradise. Just a thought.

Peace.

Paul

Edited by braveone2u

Hi Mark,

Peace.

Paul

WOW! just WOW! my own heart couldn't have expressed it better. Thank you

• Like 2

Hi Mark,

Peace.

Paul

You are very wise, and thank you for sharing your wisdom and journey with us my friend. You are truly brave.

peace

mark

• Like 1