Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Slice of raw turkey cake, anyone?

Still Waters

When baker Sarah Hardy placed this unappealing dish on the table for her family at Christmas, they might have assumed she had forgotten the most important task of the day - cooking the turkey.

http://www.dailymail...d-right-up.html

Most of Mrs.Ealdwita's cake-making attempts have ended up tasting of raw turkey, so this doesn't come as any big surprise to me!

Edited by ealdwita
  • Like 1

Most of Mrs.Ealdwita's cake-making attempts have ended up tasting of raw turkey, so this doesn't come as any big surprise to me!

I think you would be so lost without Mrs ealdwita ,that you would rather be covered in honey ,and plopped on a fire ant hill,rather than admit you cannot live without her ...

There,I said it .

And as for the cake,well did it taste good ? As it looks damn unappetizing.

Once you get over how it looks on the outside I would imagine the inside of the cake tastes quite good.

But what looks like raw poultry is in fact an orange and rum spice cake iced with a marzipan 'skin'

I would like one that looks like a brain. That would be a hit with my zombie loving friends.

• Like 1