Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Perilous Premonitions for 2013

Raptor Witness

Rarely, but those were some of the more remarkable premonitions. Some were quite specific as to where the event would later take place, and were accompanied by animal signs.

8912767898_79a96a7dd0_z.jpg

I received a great animal sign today. A bald eagle flew over, and then in front of my car. It was only the third or fourth time in 45 years, that I have seen one so close. It then flew ahead of me, in the direction I traveled ............

..........I would have just considered it a rare but normal sighting, but that would be ignoring the post I made yesterday, in advance of Wednesday's devastating tornado outbreak in northern Texas.

"Screaming shards of glass," is better than a simple tornado warning.

The eagle was my confirmation, for the source of the forecast, without any doubts. It's a pattern that I've seen repeated through my forecasting career. They are often spiritual messengers, for those who pay close attention.

Edited by Raptor Witness

• 2 weeks later...

Arguably one of my best of all time ... published last year. :whistle:

For those who don't know, the NSA's headquarters are located at Ft. Meade, MD. That's what is depicted on the curious forecast map you see below, accompanied by a video of a man stirring Snow .....den ... with a curious stick.

"Finally, I can see you crystal clear ..." is all about those "hidden truths" and their revelation, so valued by the NSA.

Mar 3rd, 2012 2:23 PM - Raptor Witness

Above and below, horizon to horizon.

Lateral contortion, buried beside them.

Foregone conclusion, finally found.

Washboard contusion, revelry bound.

5402511754_21c3384ef9.jpg

6803550418_365d9dafb2_o.jpg

I've had a couple of premonitions in my life. The most poignant one was in Nam, we were out on a patrol and we'd stopped to take a breather.....it was hot and humid and that really took it out of us, so stopping was a must. Anyway, I recall we were getting ready to get started again when suddenly I just knew that we were about to walk into a trap. I didn't hear anything or see anything or have a vision, I just suddenly knew there was a trap just ahead and we were about to walk into it. I tried to tell the Lt. but he just thought I was trying to get him to cut the mission short. Finally, I grabbed the radio and started calling in an artillery barrage, the Lt. freaked all the way out, but I got it called in and we hit the deck. Oh God, the Lt. told me he was going to file charges as soon as we got back to the fire base. However, he was shocked when we checked and we found seventy-three VC and NVA bodies.

The only thing that saved my ass from a Court Martial was when he took me to the Colonel's office was the Colonel told him to drop the charges, the Lt. freaked out and the Col. told him to shut up and wait outside, he'd talk to him after he was finished with me. All I could think about was I didn't know what the Col. had in mind. So he stepped out and Col. told me he'd had the same thing happen to him in Korea. He'd called in artillery on a hunch once himself, he didn't have an explanation for it, but he knew that it happens because it happened to him. He looked at me and said, "Sergeant, be glad you found bodies, because if you hadn't, you'd most likely have been headed for Leavenworth. "I'll take care of the Lt. for you, but for now it's ok." Fortunately, after the Colonel talked to the Lt. it was all good.

I've had some other premonitions but nothing like that ever again.

• Like 3

I've had a couple of premonitions in my life. The most poignant one was in Nam, we were out on a patrol and we'd stopped to take a breather.....it was hot and humid and that really took it out of us, so stopping was a must. Anyway, I recall we were getting ready to get started again when suddenly I just knew that we were about to walk into a trap. I didn't hear anything or see anything or have a vision, I just suddenly knew there was a trap just ahead and we were about to walk into it. I tried to tell the Lt. but he just thought I was trying to get him to cut the mission short. Finally, I grabbed the radio and started calling in an artillery barrage, the Lt. freaked all the way out, but I got it called in and we hit the deck. Oh God, the Lt. told me he was going to file charges as soon as we got back to the fire base. However, he was shocked when we checked and we found seventy-three VC and NVA bodies.

The only thing that saved my ass from a Court Martial was when he took me to the Colonel's office was the Colonel told him to drop the charges, the Lt. freaked out and the Col. told him to shut up and wait outside, he'd talk to him after he was finished with me. All I could think about was I didn't know what the Col. had in mind. So he stepped out and Col. told me he'd had the same thing happen to him in Korea. He'd called in artillery on a hunch once himself, he didn't have an explanation for it, but he knew that it happens because it happened to him. He looked at me and said, "Sergeant, be glad you found bodies, because if you hadn't, you'd most likely have been headed for Leavenworth. "I'll take care of the Lt. for you, but for now it's ok." Fortunately, after the Colonel talked to the Lt. it was all good.

I've had some other premonitions but nothing like that ever again.

The U.S. military is in complete and utter darkness. A thousand years from now, they might see the light again.

The U.S. military is in complete and utter darkness. A thousand years from now, they might see the light again.

I wasn't in the Army.

I predict that at the stroke of midnight on Dec. 31st, 2013 will suddenly

become 2014.

take THAT nostradamus, you phoney!!

:-)

• Like 1

It's amazing how it heats up in here, when revelations fly.

9044474287_501120d5bb_z.jpg

9046842884_83055b9423_z.jpg

9044615927_d9c5137383_o.jpg

Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Like 1

i'm not really good at predictions Raptor (apart from the usual 'singing a song just before it comes on the radio' & 'thinking of people just before they ring/text me' type stuff), but i'd like to think that one would come to pass, and looking at the way the world's all going a bit mental at the moment, i'm not even 100% certain on that!!

:-S

Edited by shrooma

As you can see, for some reason on January 27, 2013 I had become very unhappy about prisms, which is a very strange thing to be unhappy about.

The Latin on that flying one reads ... (Nunc) = now, at the present time, soon, at this time..... (Diripio) = to tear in pieces, lay waste, devastate, plunder, to snatch away, to separate, tear apart, pillage, to plunder, tear to pieces .....

The recent revelations by Mr. Snow ...den have, without any doubt, been a devastating blow to the PRISM program, which is what happens when you mess with someone who is plugged into the Big Daddy outlet.

Big brother is nothing compared to Big Daddy.

9046984908_343993a745_z.jpg

9046985908_ec738007cd_z.jpg

9044758897_a87c524409_z.jpg

Edited by Raptor Witness

9038542405_7321dbbae7_o.jpg9040700852_3e4af48965_o.jpg

When asked during James Gandolfini's 2004 interview on 'Inside The Actors Studio', what turns you off, he replied, "greed." When asked, what sound or noise do you hate, he replied, "cars on a highway." When further questioned, what profession other than yours would you like to undertake, he replied, "environmental lawyer," and finally, when asked, what profession would you absolutely not like to attempt, he replied, "oil man."

That interview aired on Oct. 17, 2004. In just eight years, within 5 days of Superstorm Sandy's birth, she would make landfall in New Jersey, resulting in the greatest natural disaster his state's history.

I was a fan, he was an environmentalist at heart, and may he RIP.

Salute ....

Edited by Raptor Witness

6942379661_daf0f05f46_o.jpg

Security

Investigators

If you thrive on discovering clues that uncover hidden truths, a career as an NSA Investigator may be for you.

On their career website, the NSA advertises for "prophets," essentially.

In other words, they're trying to hire people who can theoretically put the pieces of a puzzle together, hopefully to thwart another terrorist attack on the Homeland. Yet when it came to their own disastrous revelation, it was someone they had been targeting for years, who arguably foresaw their attacker coming, BY NAME.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The third curious reference I made to "snow" in advance of Snowden's coming, ironically appeared only three days(June 2, 2013) before Edward Snowden's revelations appeared in the Guardian Newspaper(June 5, 2013.) It not only pointed to "snow" as a curious part of the post's theme, but the thread was about a "whistle-blower."Heard of Julia Davis, whistle-blower @ DHS? For the record, I have no idea who this lady is, nor did I bother to connect to that link in the OP, which is another mystery to the invisible army, I bet.

The question that the good people at Homeland should be asking, and there are many who are good, is how is this possible, and more importantly, who wanted them to see these curious snowy puzzle pieces laid out ahead of time? Why would someone lay these "hidden truths" on the table, two only days in advance, in appropriate threads; such that they couldn't dismiss them by chance, and knowing that they would be fools for doing so?

COUNT THEM ....

1) Post 458 March 3, 2012 (The NSA Headquarters is the letter "A" on the posted map), a faceless figure stirs Snow with a curious stick in the embedded video.

2) Post 48 May 16, 2013 (Thread: Consider All Communications Monitored) - Name of the band performing the song, "Snow Patrol."

And last, but certainly not least ...

3) Post 10 June 2, 2013 (Thread: Heard of Julia Davis, whistle-blower @ DHS?) - featuring "Snowy," our new hero.

What's the first rule in law enforcement? Never ignore coincidences ..... ?

So how do they explain this curious string of them, which are clearly related to the serious crime of espionage. Will they casually deny these three "hidden truths," in relation to not just what Snow would do, but how and who he would do it to? The facial profile probably creeps them out more than anything.

That's the whole point, isn't it, the biggest "hidden truth" in the entire history of your organization, that you cannot explain to anybody, because if you dared indict this hidden man as a co-conspirator, you'd be revealing the biggest secret on earth called "HOW."

A secret, which will make all men's faces turn snow white.

The "War on Terror," becomes a war on religion of all kinds, eventually. It starts with Islam, but that's just the appetizer.

It's why I've decided to worship these two, instead. :nw:

9170205277_8d775a9d55_o.jpg

Edward Snowden .... a.k.a. "Snowy"

Edited by Raptor Witness

What has this got to do with emails being monitored by the Spooks?

This now very unique thread wouldn't be the first time that I made a curious connection between tornadoes and "Hackers breaching government security ..." Posted 21 July 2011 - 12:02 PM

That tornado near Reno, Ok on May 31, 2013 which I arguably forecast here, will cut the widest swath ever recorded in U.S. history, as would be the breach of security made by Mr. Edward Snowden soon afterwards. To quote President Obama, "No, I'm not going to be scrambling jets to get a 29-year-old hacker."

9221976238_c63c916f99_o.jpg

"Reno" means "reindeer," and as chance would have it, the very next post that I made in that "hacker's breach NATO" thread, would have something very special depicted; something very special, indeed.

You must admit, it's a strange forecast combination, and now historic connection, which will be forever linked to one man.

While the public at large could ignore the strange forecast made here, I suspect that someone knew the NSA could not.

For what purpose would this be done, is a question they must be asking.

If I knew, would I be obligated to tell them? How could the wind, be announced with a whisper in the correct ear?

Perhaps you should consult the Vatican for an answer, as I'm sure that they'll give you an earful of "hidden truths" that you so desperately search for.

Not every vessel is empty of Spirit. Some are filled to the brim with it.

Withhold your hands(hackers) from harm to all commerce, and the wind will begin opening cracks in doors across many confusing boundaries.

Anonymous should like the official cheesy version of that video I posted above. A church full of faceless masks and people, worshiping a band of .....

If you ever hear thunder before you see the flash, it means you're already dead.(P.2 Mar 3rd, 2006)

5914249851_05a7608137_z.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

This one amazes me. It's hard to explain how often my forecasts will overlay like this, so as to arguably point to more than one future event, which may seem on the surface totally unrelated. Yet when you look more closely, they point to a similar purpose by design.

I've described this in terms of what is called "duality" by some, but it's the fingerprint I often see in the most accurate premonitions. While some might consider these curious overlays simply vague enough to fit several historic events, if you look more closely, they're arguably more specific than chance alone should predict, and oddly two events is the most I've ever seen that will fit.

The U.S. government freely admits to murdering its own citizens, without a trial. All President Obama has to do is put you on his kill list, and you're dead by drone strike or tortured if you're lucky enough to be on U.S. soil. So it only adds to Snowden's credibility that he would use our secrets as a means of self-defense.

This NSA program failed to stop the two most obvious and deadliest terrorist attacks that we've encountered recently. The media remember Boston well, but they forget Major Hassan, who was actually talking to Al Qaeda on the Internet before his rampage at Ft. Hood, so this whole charade for why we need the NSA standing watch over our every thought is as laughable as it is contemptible. The truth is, they've created a hay stack so big that they'll never find the needles, including the one that just popped their big balloon.

The other danger I see to Snowden is the KGB, who might kill him just to get the blueprint, unless they already have it, which wouldn't surprise me. I've never seen Putin so happy. He can barely contain himself on camera. He's like a cat with a mouse under his paw, or like Sylvester with Tweety in his mouth.

My advice to the NSA is to read that e-mail I sent, coincidentally, to a location in Snowden's Hometown, the day he left for Hong Kong from Hawaii. I'm sure you have it somewhere. It reads like this .... oddly referencing my hurricane "S"andy forecast last year.

On May 20, 2013, at 1:26 PM, "X X" <me@XX.net> wrote:

Dear XX,

I haven't seen a single hummingbird this year at my house, near the coast.

In the past they've nested in my back yard, and been relatively plentiful. I always feed them.

I've heard other neighbors commenting on this, also.

No other birds are missing, just the hummers.

I'm curious if anyone has any thoughts on this?

Note: While this email might seem perfectly normal, it was so out of the ordinary to the person(s) I sent it to in Wilmington, NC(Snowden's Hometown) that the following reply was received shortly afterwards.

Reply Sent: Monday, May 20, 2013 1:58 PM

To: ME

Me- Someone has hacked ur email sending out odd messages!!

XX

My reply went on to reference the importance of these little birds in my hurricane forecasts.

Note carefully the title of that

I was referencing ...."Goes without saying ...?"

The likely moral of this true story, is that hummingbirds can be used to forecast more than just Super Storm Hurricanes. They can be used to forecast human super storms, as well.

That’s exactly what he did, boss. He left without saying a peep.

Timely Coincidence, Curious Clairvoyance, Psychic Spy, Uh-huh or Ah Ha?

Take your pick of "hidden truths" that can render your invisible army, literally powerless.

The earth clearly has a voice ...

Edited by Raptor Witness

If you believe you've had a premonition that could extend beyond your life experience, and which may help others, place it here.

There are many examples of this phenomena occurring in the lives of ordinary people, who believe they were saved from death by a warning or diversion,

(snippo)

No. There is no such phenomenon. What you describe is simply "confirmation bias" ... the same psychological phenomenon that leads religionists to believe in miracles (and conspiracy nuts in their their theories). Nothing more to it than that.

Edited by Zaphod222

Posted 05 June 2013 - 03:56 AM

One day, there will be springtime in the United States, but not before a very cold winter.

As in snow, maybe .... ?

I published this before the story broke in my neck of the woods ...

Around every turn, around every corner you look in my published work here, leading up to the very hour the story would break in the U.S., I was curiously pointing to "Snow."

How? Why?

I told you here on May 15, 2013, Big Daddy is watching Big Brother ... and he doesn't like you.

The widest tornado in U.S. history ... is about to strike, but what could that mean? Snow Patrol?

It means we have to play it again ...

Their power is derived by keeping secrets from men, but far greater power is given to those who reveal the danger we are in.

Edited by Raptor Witness

I kept looking at that red star, wondering what it depicted, what it could mean, and then it dawned on me. It's both an origin, and a destination.

9323445603_3f91e6ea43_z.jpg

9323294933_615c10bf5a_o.jpg

Edited by Raptor Witness

Bite me, NSA ...

9323496525_4b803d2ac2_z.jpg

Edited by Raptor Witness

Populism is the underlying theme of the Wizard of Oz. I revive it here often, because it's such a simple example of what the people are capable of. It’s also a story of how a little magic can help, and that magic doesn’t even have to be believed, to be effective .....

.....The Good Witch of the North, Glenda who wakes us up when we fall asleep on the road to a better future = Snowden, literally, if you know

That crystal ball going dark = The NSA, who have no real power here.

I wish I had some words of advice for our military and state department, as I hear that their "crystal's gone dark." 4/4/2013

Edited by Raptor Witness

The Arab Spring will come to the U.S., and when it does, there won't be a party of two.

Three will make four, and one will make two, so that the breeze blows U.S. by four ways and in two parts, to become a mountain of wind.

• 3 weeks later...

Arguably, another one of my best ...

Pay careful attention to the ending of that video, because I suspect that when you see what I have said come true, the ending is a new forecast that will not be ordinary.

In President Obama's press conference last Friday, he admitted that some Americans might be concerned about what a future government might do with the capability the NSA now has.

In that same press conference he said that only non-"ordinary" citizens need be concerned.

Considering that in seven years, I've only said this about one city on earth, I guess that could make me one of "those."

The future will see many things that may not seem ordinary ...

Biggest municipal bankruptcy in U.S. history - Detroit - July 18, 2013

2994386482_30309d494c_z.jpg?zz=1

2994386596_7b54d2c32d_z.jpg?zz=1

Edited by Raptor Witness

I have been informed by various persons, recently, that I should be "good," and keep my mouth shut, especially regarding perils affecting, or which I expect to affect the U.S.

What these powers do not understand, is that if I am forced or coerced into silence, the earth will speak for me, and she can make a lot of noise.

She has no regard for men, except as instructed by the Lord of the Earth.

Therefore, let her now read a line that is written upon the sword I have been given, spoken in a language that they will clearly understand.

Let the letters glint in their eyes, so that they see through their blindness.

Make waves with light, across the breadth of your face, until they are silent.

Edited by Raptor Witness

I have been informed by various persons, recently, that I should be "good," and keep my mouth shut, especially regarding perils affecting, or which I expect to affect the U.S.

What these powers do not understand, is that if I am forced or coerced into silence, the earth will speak for me, and she can make a lot of noise.

Oh my!

I am so mightily impressed.

Please do share some of your deep secrets so as to make me shiver.

• Like 1