Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

End of the world on 11/22/33

Clarakore

I looked it up briefly an the master number 11 is a spiritual messenger, 22 is a spiritual master, and 33 is ascension.

Sounds like 11/22/33 is going to bring great change and hope for humanity and not be a doomsday at all. Just the beginning of a new era.

I had a dream this morning 02/02/13 that the SHTF was going to happen in March of 2016. I saw the calendar and knew it was a catastrophe but didn't see the actual date. First time I've ever had such a dream. Left me a little disquieted.

• Like 1

When I was in college (I went to school in the US) I wanted to learn Western culture, so I agreed to some Bible studies with a group called Jehovah's Witnesses.

I soon figured out that they were not standard Christian issue but somewhat heterodox, but that was okay.

They told me the end of the world was in 1914 (they had detailed Bible calculations to prove it). Now of course this was in the 1960s, so obviously the end was not quite what people picture. It was just the beginning of the "end times," and that the generation alive in 1914 would live to see the real end. (I've lost track of them and I wonder what they make of the fact that anyone still alive now must have been an infant then).

I think this is a common theme in new religions, at least in new Christian religions, derived from the fact that Paul plainly thought the end was nigh back in his day. Of course it never seems to actually happen, and so new interpretations have to be figured out.

The cause is no hard to discern: we all feel we are important, hence all the testimonies about wondrous things happening to us. For those who don't seem to be able to have marvelous things happen personally, there can at least be the consolation we live in important times.

I had a dream this morning 02/02/13 that the SHTF was going to happen in March of 2016. I saw the calendar and knew it was a catastrophe but didn't see the actual date. First time I've ever had such a dream. Left me a little disquieted.

I had a dream once when I was told in no uncertain terms that I would die before I was 55. Now I am 69.

I wouldn't worry much.

Edited by Frank Merton
  • Like 1

You know one of the problems with end-of-the-world predictions is that if you are right you won't be able to back in the glory.

Make less disturbing predictions and it's possible to be right and get some recognition.

• Like 1

I looked it up briefly an the master number 11 is a spiritual messenger, 22 is a spiritual master, and 33 is ascension.

Sounds like 11/22/33 is going to bring great change and hope for humanity and not be a doomsday at all. Just the beginning of a new era.

oh good, only another 20 years to wait then.

Wasn't 2012 supposed to?

• Like 1

oh good, only another 20 years to wait then.

Wasn't 2012 supposed to?

I got a sittingroom filled with 1357 cans of baked beans from the last scare, 20 years I`ve got to stare at them now because someone got their calculations wrong!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Oh god.

The world might as well end on both 12/34/56 and 23/23/23 as well.

Edited by circuitbawx

Having a few months worth of propane and water and food and medicine around is not a bad idea regardless. It does take a little organization to cycle it so you use the old stuff first. And don't forget a supply of cat litter.

• Like 1

Having a few months worth of propane and water and food and medicine around is not a bad idea regardless. It does take a little organization to cycle it so you use the old stuff first. And don't forget a supply of cat litter.

Cat litter? for my dog? ok, if you say so. :yes:

Is cat litter still essential if you don't have a Cat? Can you eat it if it comes to that?

I thought survivalists always had a few dozen cats.

Nooo, not cats! candles.

Stansport3WickSurvivalCandleNew.ForSite2.jpg

This date has a better ring to it 22/12/2021 can any of you dooms-sayers change it as I want my 50th to be a blast. :yes:

This date has a better ring to it 22/12/2021 can any of you dooms-sayers change it as I want my 50th to be a blast. :yes:

Will you be having a party? i can bring a few cans of baked beans.

Nooo, not cats! candles.

Stansport3WickSurvivalCandleNew.ForSite2.jpg

Imagine, you remembered the Survival Candles, but you forgot the Survival Matches. That'd be a *****er, wouldn't it.

• Like 2

Imagine, you remembered the Survival Candles, but you forgot the Survival Matches. That'd be a *****er, wouldn't it.

Phewwwww, thanks for reminding me in time. :tu:

Note to self:

do not buy any more cans of baked beans

get 135 boxes of matches.

• Like 2

I went to a bookies, to bet that the world WOULDN'T end on 21-12-2012, and the unbelieving philistines wouldn't take the bet!!

well.., who's laughing NOW huh? ..huh..?

• 2 weeks later...

The world ending on 11/22/33 doesn't really bother me, cuz I have booked a large delivery of alcohol for the 21st.

By the time that day comes I'll be to old to care. :tu:

• 2 weeks later...

People, aware of their own personal mortality, find it comforting to believe that after they are gone the world won't be there either. That is why most end of the world type hysterias are fairly imediate.

By the time that day comes I'll be to old to care. :tu:

If I am still around that year, I am sure I will be wishing I was not. So, if it so happened to be real, I would be thankful.

Ahh men, how can anyone believe this BS 112233 or any other date.Before in my time ( before 2012) at least they tried to put some logic and not so catchy date.